Packers/Falcons Tonight

RunTheBall

Reaction score
That's an interception? I could see him trap it from my crappy stream.

pehawk

Reaction score
Patience sweeties, the Packers loss is coming next week.

Cartire

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":24ipxl51 said:
If that isn't reversed we know the fix is on.

Which would be completely unnecessary in this game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Green Bay has been blessed when it comes to QBs. I'd bet no team in the NFL has had the number of quality QBs GB has fielded. Starr, Dickey, Majkowski, Favre, Rodgers and more times than not, also a great back to keep the Ds honest and a respectable, if not excellent D to tie it all in. Great franchise and much more deserving of the term "America's team" than the Dallas Cowboys, imo.

All day I hoped Atlanta just might...now I've completely surrendered and will instead just enjoy watching this masterful offense the rest of the way. We will certainly have our hands full with GB, but fortunately we know how to tackle. The same can't be said for the Atlanta Flacons.

HawkWow

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3i1gbwm2 said:
HawkWow":3i1gbwm2 said:
We will certainly have our hands full with GB

lol, no. No we won't. We are built to slap the absolute piss out of teams like GB. Seriously, teams outside the NFCW have literally no idea what we're truly capable of.

LOL. OK.

Cartire

Reaction score
HawkWow":11ll03c5 said:
peachesenregalia":11ll03c5 said:
HawkWow":11ll03c5 said:

lol, no. No we won't. We are built to slap the absolute piss out of teams like GB. Seriously, teams outside the NFCW have literally no idea what we're truly capable of.

LOL. OK.

LOL. WEEK 1.

(oh wait, its a different team.... yada yada yada....) No, they just havent played the Hawks since week 1.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
HawkWow":2w8vqpf7 said:
peachesenregalia":2w8vqpf7 said:
HawkWow":2w8vqpf7 said:

LOL. OK.
They scored 16 points on us this season, what makes you think they are suddenly so much better? They aren't. They just blow away soft teams because their passing offense is a perfect matchup for soft teams. 2011-2013 SF was far more scary than Green Bay.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3jj2771b said:
On to hoping Pe is right and Buffalo beats them next week.
Buffalo nearly beat the Broncos in Denver, and Buffalo's pass rush is one of the best if not the best in the NFL. It's a toss-up game since it's in Buffalo.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Green Bay's O-line is going to get exposed in a big way next week. I don't know if it'll be enough for the Bills to win, but the Rodgers will not have a comfortable game.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Cartire":340q3dcz said:
HawkWow":340q3dcz said:
peachesenregalia":340q3dcz said:
HawkWow":340q3dcz said:

LOL. OK.

LOL. WEEK 1.

(oh wait, its a different team.... yada yada yada....) No, they just havent played the Hawks since week 1.

This is likely your first time watching Green bay since week 1. Still, nothing more entertaining than mindless bravado, so please do carry on.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
HawkWow":1hkznm52 said:
This is likely your first time watching Green bay since week 1. Still, nothing more entertaining than mindless bravado, so please do carry on.

You a Green Bay fan now? Did you watch them @Miami or @Minnesota? Man SUPER impressive.

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Coming in to tonight, the Falcons have pressured the QB on 20.7% of drop backs, the lowest rate in the league."

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I jumped on to see if y'all are seeing what I am seeing. GB doesn't seem particularly scary. Their receivers run good clean routes but they are utterly predictable and defendable. That dump off pass into BWagz/Chancellor territory is going nowhere against us and may get somebody injured. Rodgers doesn't look comfortable when he gets a little pressure and has no open receiver.

Now I know they will come with a different game plan against us, but what I am seeing tonight has me salivating at the thought of facing off again.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkWow, I get what you're saying bro, but also remember the Seahawks defense has risen to every "great offense" challenge they've faced in the last 2 years including beating the shit out of the most prolific offense in NFL history in the Owl. That also includes GB earlier this year, Philly this most recent game, etc. I agree our guys will have their hands full, but I think they'll rise to the occasion when the time comes (barring major injury of course).

Latest posts