Panthers cut "Better than Geno" Baker Mayfield (Rams claim)

schkoot

Reaction score
Who’s to say BM wouldn’t have fit in nicely here if we’d have signed him?
Well he's already off to a better start than he was in Carolina. I think tonight bears out my post. BM was probably not a better choice than Geno, but he does still have some gas in the tank.

Rainger

Reaction score
Geno is doing awesome for you guys.
Man you are fickle, you call me out in another thread where I said Geno is better than BM then in this thread you say Geno is awesome.

So if you think he is awesome why can I not say he is better than Mayfield who many many on this site were saying the opposite and screaming for BM because Geno was shit?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Man you are fickle, you call me out in another thread where I said Geno is better than BM then in this thread you say Geno is awesome.

So if you think he is awesome why can I not say he is better than Mayfield who many many on this site were saying the opposite and screaming for BM because Geno was shit?

I don't think Geno is awesome. I think he is doing awesome for you all right now.

I am not sure about the comparison to Baker Mayfield who literally became my QB on Tuesday and played a game for the Rams on Thursday. I am sure I have said a lot of negative things about him when he wasn't my QB. Which started two days ago.

I am totally within my right as a fan to shift my opinion on someone who is now on MY team that I love. So I have had all of 48 hours. now.

also, Rams are fun. What a fun way to end this season...