Pats vs Chiefs

hawk45

Reaction score
Lol at the announcer talking about Smith starting the game hot by going 5/5 when he had 33 yards in the half coming into this final drive. He's red hot hitting those checkdowns alright.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
hawk45":29gvxptm said:
Lol at the announcer talking about Smith starting the game hot by going 5/5 when he had 33 yards in the half coming into this final drive. He's red hot hitting those checkdowns alright.

Anything beyond 10 yards in the air has been abysmal for Smith.. Terrible.. Everything is sailing.

hawk45

Reaction score
It's like Reid is deliberately trying to set the record in a career for getting to the playoffs and not getting a ring. Smith is the perfect signal caller for that.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":30928zgq said:
hawkfannj":30928zgq said:
How does a personal foul on 4 Th down not give the Chiefs a first down am I missing something?
After the kick which means change of possession.
So what am I missing here? NE had 4th down, punted, creamed the KC punt return guy, foul-unnecessary roughness. CBS cuts to a commercial and when we come back the Patriots have 1st and 10! WTF?

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
A Championship team requires a level of inspiration from its quarterback for me.

Someone who can elevate the team in the hour of need.

Brady, Newton, Palmer, Wilson, Rodgers, Big Ben. All capable.

Manning's inability to produce a bit of magic has probably been his downfall in the post season over the years. His one title came against the Rex Grossman led Bears after all. Imagine the Seahawks playing the Grossman Bears in a Super Bowl. It'd be a massacre.

Smith is nice and neat and tidy. Won't lose you a game in the regular season. Won't win you three post-season games to get to the big one either.

Smellyman

Reaction score
tdlabrie":31b6mrlh said:
hawksfansinceday1":31b6mrlh said:
hawkfannj":31b6mrlh said:
How does a personal foul on 4 Th down not give the Chiefs a first down am I missing something?
After the kick which means change of possession.
So what am I missing here? NE had 4th down, punted, creamed the KC punt return guy, foul-unnecessary roughness. CBS cuts to a commercial and when we come back the Patriots have 1st and 10! WTF?

?

KC punted and Amendola hit the coverage man

hawk45

Reaction score
Josh McDaniels and Brady have the KC defense on their heels. Maybe their knees.

chris98251

Reaction score
How do you not over under Gronk near the goal line, nice stop and go by Gronk, but damn.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
The never had a chance most team don't . It makes me want to puke

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
chris98251":3dewnb6j said:
How do you not over under Gronk near the goal line, nice stop and go by Gronk, but damn.

No idea..teams leave gronk 1v1 all the freaking time.... :?:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Alex Smith less than 4 YPA.

And KC fans think he's Russell Wilson and our defense has been the difference for us. :lol:

chris98251

Reaction score
You put a LB on him and shift coverage and have the CB over the top, Jackson doesn't scare you as a runner and he would have to swing outside which still would be able to be covered by the LB pinching down if necessary.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2r0rvu8r said:
Alex Smith less than 4 YPA.

And KC fans think he's Russell Wilson and our defense has been the difference for us. :lol:

And then he makes a Russell Wilson play HAHAHA!

hawk45

Reaction score
Brady owned Barry with that pump fake. No chance there. They scare the crap out of me the way they seem built to play against our defense.

Latest posts