Rams poll

After last years Superbowl collapse, will the Rams fans show their faces this year to troll is?

• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Every so often a team from the NFC West finally gets it together and wins a couple division titles - by then the Seahawks will have recharged and retooled and are locked and loaded to reign supreme over their division again.

Next year, we take back what has been ours for majority of the last 2 decades - the NFC West!

;)

Good luck to the Rams but the Hawks are going to be younger, faster and quicker. It definitely was a cute run by the Rams though.

Largent80

Reaction score
I'm going to remind all that the Hawks lost to the Rams 2 times last year by a combined total of 7 points.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":1yycfkib said:
I’m not sure the question.

Will I, as a Rams fan, show my face after the SB loss?
Giggle. Honey, I was here when Rams won a game or two a season.

Will I, as a Rams fan, be here to troll?
Another giggle. I’ll just be me. You can define that as you choose.
:lol: :2thumbs: ,,
Wheres that picture of you on airplane?Lmao

Fade

Reaction score
The Rams O-Line will be vastly worse this upcoming season.

Their best O-Lineman signed with the Titans. Their franchise LT is going to turn 38 years old. They cut their starting Center.

That is a lot to lose up front.

This will impact their whole team because their QB doesn't play well under duress, and Gurley needs holes the size of Texas to be effective.

I am expecting the Rams to miss the playoffs next year. With a record of 8-8, 9-7 ish.

The 49ers or the Seahawks are going to win the Division.

I have those two both finishing in the 10-6, 11-5 range.

I expect the Rams to bounce back in 2020. They can get out from under the Gurley contract, and the O-Line can get rebuilt.

chris98251

Reaction score
We know something about the O Line Shuffle and yes it will affect them, also Gurley is now on the Gimpy Bus, seems he has Arthritis in that knee from reports and it will be a problem the rest of his career so shared time is a must.

That's two hits and they let the Back up go and he signed with Detroit I think.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":327ietia said:
RedAlice":327ietia said:
And ST? Lol at feeling you have an advantage there cuz of how you play. Funny.

So, you failed to see the massive upgrade of the Hawks ST?.

That's ok...You'll see it when we play you this year. Good Luck.

I didn’t fail to see your upgrade.

That isn’t what I said.

And, yes.

RedAlice

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":1z018m6y said:
Every so often a team from the NFC West finally gets it together and wins a couple division titles - by then the Seahawks will have recharged and retooled and are locked and loaded to reign supreme over their division again.

Next year, we take back what has been ours for majority of the last 2 decades - the NFC West!

;)

Good luck to the Rams but the Hawks are going to be younger, faster and quicker. It definitely was a cute run by the Rams though.

Sounds like what a fan says when his team hasn’t won the division in a couple years.

I like it!!

Hope is important. I know. God I know. I member the days.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":22zgnkbz said:
I'm going to remind all that the Hawks lost to the Rams 2 times last year by a combined total of 7 points.

This one cracks me up like crazy.

Is a win not a win?

If you can’t beat a team, at least you can CROW about how much you ALMOST beat them by?

If you beat the Rams by two or three points, do I get some after school special points?

RedAlice

Reaction score
IndyHawk":hftsk2fy said:
RedAlice":hftsk2fy said:

The one with me sticking my tongue out?

That’s on a train.

I have it and happy to post it.

Are you surprised I think a pic is funny?

Eta: Indy. By this point and considering I’m running a Rams board insta, there are dozens or more pics of me on the internets you can lmao about.

I’m not secret.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Fade":1fqfv9nr said:
The Rams O-Line will be vastly worse this upcoming season.

Their best O-Lineman signed with the Titans. Their franchise LT is going to turn 38 years old. They cut their starting Center.

That is a lot to lose up front.

This will impact their whole team because their QB doesn't play well under duress, and Gurley needs holes the size of Texas to be effective.

I am expecting the Rams to miss the playoffs next year. With a record of 8-8, 9-7 ish.

The 49ers or the Seahawks are going to win the Division.

I have those two both finishing in the 10-6, 11-5 range.

I expect the Rams to bounce back in 2020. They can get out from under the Gurley contract, and the O-Line can get rebuilt.

An actual fair assessment. Thank you.

Saffold is certainly a loss. But Noteboom might be a name you learn.

I don’t think I’m ready to doubt Whitworth so fast as you. But then, I know you need to.

I think the center position will be improved. There’s a reason for the change.

It’s a change. Does that mean it’s worse? We will see.

Goff is not as bad as you think he is. But, either you are right and I’m wrong and we will let the games decide that.

I have no answers on Gurley other than don’t draft him high in FF.

This team will play better than you expect.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":xjnzb1df said:
We know something about the O Line Shuffle and yes it will affect them, also Gurley is now on the Gimpy Bus, seems he has Arthritis in that knee from reports and it will be a problem the rest of his career so shared time is a must.

The two hits are O line and Gurley?

The O line I believe will be fine.

Gurley will be playing less. Absolutely. But, that already is known.

CJ was picked up last year as Brown was also hurt.

Idk, and obviously I can’t see the future - but just saying Gurley is playing less might not mean as much as you think it does.

——

I answered the posts.

My opinion:

I’ve no clue. I had no clue the amazing season last year.

I feel pretty happy as a fan the adjustments in the Defense. I expect to see a much better D playing then Rams had last year.

This goes opposite all Wades history. He has struggled year 3.

Idk, I feel the offense has learned some.

I’ve given up predicting this team I love. On the ride though. It’s as fun as yours is.

ETA: I think Rams take the division this year and make it three in a row for the first time since the 70s.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":12kykh5f said:
Thought this would be fun. If they do, I cant wait to point out how their allstar team gave the biggest dud in SB history!

Forgot to answer this one.

Have at it.

Tell me something I don’t know. You have my attention.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":bdwjg0e2 said:
chris98251":bdwjg0e2 said:

Idk, and obviously I can’t see the future - but just saying Gurley is playing less might not mean as much as you think it does.

——

I answered the posts.

My opinion:

I feel pretty happy as a fan the adjustments in the Defense. I expect to see a much better D playing then Rams had last year.

I’ve given up predicting this team I love. On the ride though. It’s as fun as yours is.

ETA: I think Rams take the division this year and make it three in a row for the first time since the 70s.

You don't replace 3 guys on the line and be fine, at least not out of the gate and certainly not right away. Gurley out of the back field was a bread and butter option for the Rams plus the run game, you have to replace that option and threat with someone that shows he can run plays from there in both pass and run when Gurley isn't on the field, maybe you have that body, much like Kupp getting hurt it may not shut you down but it starts to limit options in the play book and tips the defense more.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
chris98251":1bfwgv2g said:
RedAlice":1bfwgv2g said:
chris98251":1bfwgv2g said:

——

I answered the posts.

My opinion:

You don't replace 3 guys on the line and be fine, at least not out of the gate and certainly not right away. Gurley out of the back field was a bread and butter option for the Rams plus the run game, you have to replace that option and threat with someone that shows he can run plays from there in both pass and run when Gurley isn't on the field, maybe you have that body, much like Kupp getting hurt it may not shut you down but it starts to limit options in the play book and tips the defense more.

We're replacing two guys on the OL, and both of them practiced all year with the first team offense last year. Sullivan was awful, Saffold was great - if these two are average, it will probably give the Rams a similar OL to last year.

OL change for the Rams is not a bad thing - it was the biggest reason for three of our four losses last season, including the Super Bowl.

Gurley is more of a concern, but we need Goff to get better anyways. I'm a huge Malcolm Brown fan, and we'll see what the rookie can do. Brown is a solid RB and if Henderson is what we think he is then the offense should be fine with or without Gurley - that's not set in stone though which is why Gurley is more of a concern for me.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Largent80":236kjz69 said:

Reminds me of 2012 when the Seahawks beat the Rams by 7 and the Rams beat the Seahawks by 6 - an even closer margin. Yet the following year the Seahawks won the Super Bowl while the Rams were still the Rams. Margin of victory in divisional games doesn't mean much - living through Jeff Fisher teaches you that pretty quickly.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well it's nice to know Rams fans are almost back to the Martz years in form and function, everyone that points out a question and concern is shrugged off as not a issue. Ok we can see what happens going forward. We will expect you back on your knees if you don't win a Super Bowl this year however.

That won't happen either except RedAlice whom does take the lumps with the Thumps.

As far as margin of Victory in a division game, it does mean something, we played you close with a whole revamping on offense and defense. You were lucky to get out of Seattle with a win period, Stupid play decision on our part or Carrolls. I am sure your Rams want to face us again soon because it so easy to win.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3cv905ua said:
IndyHawk":3cv905ua said:
RedAlice":3cv905ua said:

That’s on a train.

Eta: Indy. By this point and considering I’m running a Rams board insta, there are dozens or more pics of me on the internets you can lmao about.

I’m not secret.
Sure but I was thinking of the one PMed posted(wasn't you) but damn.

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":3s7rrs1x said:
RedAlice":3s7rrs1x said:
chris98251":3s7rrs1x said:

——

I answered the posts.

My opinion:

Kupp back is huge. If he goes down again, that’s a huge shift.

I’m not disagreeing that it’s a lot of change on the Oline.

So what are you saying here? Rams will struggle and you expect a huge step back from last year?

Just clarifying.

RedAlice

Reaction score
IndyHawk":dmd0vlea said:
RedAlice":dmd0vlea said:
IndyHawk":dmd0vlea said:
RedAlice":dmd0vlea said:

That’s on a train.

I’m not secret.
Sure but I was thinking of the one PMed posted(wasn't you) but damn.

I have no idea what you are referring to.

A pic of me on an airplane?

Can you please tell me??