Rams vs Chiefs MNF

hoxrox

Reaction score
Fade":kcbl5qhh said:
Goff holds the ball too long, and can't read coverages, thus takes too many sacks.

Mahomes is a turnover machine, and his last interception was a terrible telegraph for the pick 6.

Not elite.

Elite Quarterbacks don't make those mistakes. Or so I have been told.

*EDIT* Another turnover by Mahomes, he has no pocket presence. He needed to do a better job there feeling the rush.
not elite.

Point well taken. But I still think Mahomes is going to be special for many years to come. And he's only a rookie. His ceiling is very high.

Would Russ put up the same numbers Mahomes is putting up this year, if inserted into that KC offense? Maybe. Maybe not. But that would interesting to see.

Would I trade Mahomes rookie contract for Russ' upcoming monster contract? Absolutely.

Fade

Reaction score
hoxrox":3xc03sez said:
Fade":3xc03sez said:
Goff holds the ball too long, and can't read coverages, thus takes too many sacks.

Mahomes is a turnover machine, and his last interception was a terrible telegraph for the pick 6.

Not elite.

Elite Quarterbacks don't make those mistakes. Or so I have been told.

*EDIT* Another turnover by Mahomes, he has no pocket presence. He needed to do a better job there feeling the rush.
not elite.

Point well taken. But I still think Mahomes is going to be special for many years to come. And he's only a rookie. His ceiling is very high.

Would Russ put up the same numbers Mahomes is putting up this year, if inserted into that KC offense? Maybe. Maybe not. But that would interesting to see.

Would I trade Mahomes rookie contract for Russ' upcoming monster contract? Absolutely.

I was being sarcastic, to drive home a point. These guys make mistakes, people run around here talking about elite this, and elite that. THEY DON't KNOW WHAT ELITE IS. It is a figment of there imagination. "Mythical Franchise Quarterback Syndrome."

Mahomes is a beast. I would trade Russell too for him, because he is younger and cheaper. I am not interested in splitting hairs on who is better. Russell is great, Mahomes will be great.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Booger: That was a pick play and two Rams ran in to each other"

How can it be a pick play if there isn't a Chief within 5 yards.

rcaido

Reaction score
If only the Chiefs would have gotten Earl Thomas...Oh well, this is like Madden game. Still rooting for the Chiefs to win.

Cant wait for us to play the Chiefs.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I have watched MNF since it started. This has to be one of the greatest games I have ever witnessed on MNF!

drrew

Reaction score
This is 7 on 7 football.

Both offenses are elite, and I don't love a 9-6 game, but I do like to see some defense played.

Fade

Reaction score
James in PA":2tk4jnr3 said:
These defenses are CRAP. This “video game football” stuff, while fun to watch, ain’t winning either of these teams a Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels so cheap to watch, like I am watching the pro-bowl personally.

The casuals killed the sport. They are eating this up right now, they are loving it.

It appears the Saints have the NFC on lock, probably the whole thing.

The AFC is weaker imo, less parity than the NFC. More top and bottom heavy.

Can the Patriots go into KC and win in the postseason? That is the question.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Holy hell. Imagine Ron Parker catching that ball.

Chiefs have a shot now. Overtime looking likely. McVey the wunderkind got cocky. What good is Gurley if you have him sitting with his thumb up his butt in this situation?

Latest posts