SAM BRADFORD DOWN. UPDATE: ACL Torn, out for the season.

Arizona_Steve

Reaction score
HansGruber":qm9xtvxv said:
But with Kaps struggles today, the AZ defense taking a huge step backward with the loss of Dockett for the year, I think it's safe to assume the Seahawks are going to run away with the NFCW this season.

Yep, going to be a hollow victory for you guys. Would've been much better to see a healthy and competitive NFC West.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Arizona_Steve":j3yu1zh1 said:
HansGruber":j3yu1zh1 said:
But with Kaps struggles today, the AZ defense taking a huge step backward with the loss of Dockett for the year, I think it's safe to assume the Seahawks are going to run away with the NFCW this season.

Yep, going to be a hollow victory for you guys. Would've been much better to see a healthy and competitive NFC West.

HAHAHA!!

You guys are always good for a laugh. :D

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Arizona_Steve":1kl8wrj6 said:
HansGruber":1kl8wrj6 said:

I hate to see this happen. Him and McCoy are two snakebitten gentlemen.

Arizona_Steve

Reaction score
Marvin49":soer33fv said:
Arizona_Steve":soer33fv said:
HansGruber":soer33fv said:

HAHAHA!!

Week 3, sir... week 3... :)

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3g9dgvdw said:
They'll be just as good starting Shaun Hill.

I didn't watch anything to make that assumption. Rest assured, Seahawks benefit from this.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Arizona_Steve":dsmpygn8 said:
Marvin49":dsmpygn8 said:
Arizona_Steve":dsmpygn8 said:
HansGruber":dsmpygn8 said:

HAHAHA!!

Week 3, sir... week 3... :)

Looking forward to it.

:D

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
Arizona_Steve":32viqith said:
HansGruber":32viqith said:

Before all this crap went down with all the teams, even if we win the division, locking up #1 seed would have been hard just because of the inner division beat downs. Now that that threat has subsided some, that #1 seed is looking hotter and hotter.

....And locking up the #1 seed again, could easily mean a repeat.

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
Will it surprise anyone if Hill does better than Bradford? I feel like I've seen this before...

Happy

Reaction score
Sherman4Prez":cgpr84te said:
Will it surprise anyone if Hill does better than Bradford? I feel like I've seen this before...

yea actually it would surprise me. He's a 34 year old backup. In baseball terms he's a middle reliever. He'll be ok for a couple of starts but an entire season? highly unlikely.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Dang I hate seeing anyone have an injury like this, feel for him. Hope he has a quick recovery.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
The great irony is the team with the best league backup is Washington with Kirk Cousins.

If they were to make a trade, they'd have to pay a hefty price.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":mhan2d82 said:
I think they try to go after Mark Sanchez. STL's O-Coordinator is Brian Shottenheimer who was Sanchez's O-Coordinator with the Jets. Anyone who knows football knows that it takes at least a month for a QB to learn a new playbook/system. Sanchez is very familiar with Shottenheimer and his system.
For Mark's sake I hope not.

Sac

Reaction score
hieroglyphics":1tcy7g9e said:
The great irony is the team with the best league backup is Washington with Kirk Cousins.

If they were to make a trade, they'd have to pay a hefty price.
This

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Sherman4Prez":2brew3np said:
Smelly McUgly":2brew3np said:
They'll be just as good starting Shaun Hill.

I didn't watch anything to make that assumption. Rest assured, Seahawks benefit from this.

I've never seen anything out of Sam Bradford to indicate anything other than "career backup," so Hill will probably do about as well as Bradford.

Either way, the Rams should be thrilled with 7-9. That's what they get for taking Greg Robinson instead of finding a way to use that pick to get a QB, whether by taking someone at #2 or trading down and gathering a few picks along with their QB.

CPHawk

Reaction score
NFC west with Russ, Kaep and Mariota might be a murders row for years to come.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hill is not a bad QB, and not really a step down from Bradford.

Latest posts