Stay classy, 49ers fans **Update & official response**

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CANHawk":qvxyoj7r said:
You know chin strap beards are hella douchy, right?
In canada yes, here in he US, it's the Amish or Duck Dynasty beards that are viewed as douchey. 8)

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
You look nowhere near as trolly as I figured you would. I think that's a compliment. ;shrug ;lol

CANHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":282f6hmu said:
CANHawk":282f6hmu said:
In canada yes, here in he US, it's the Amish or Duck Dynasty beards that are viewed as douchey. 8)
I just always assumed people with those duck Dynasty type neck beards were special needs of some description...

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I didn't see any of you up in arms when AbsolutNET changed BroncoExpert's avatar to one of his personal Facebook photos...

rlkats

Reaction score
JesterHawk":1qnzyvdw said:
I didn't see any of you up in arms when AbsolutNET changed BroncoExpert's avatar to one of his personal Facebook photos...

Ouch.

Sac

Reaction score
JesterHawk":2pvfuspz said:

That's totally different.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
JesterHawk":6iypzip2 said:
I didn't like it but didn't say anything at the time. That being said, no name associated with it is a considerable difference, much less no name and no employer. (ABT mentioned my employer in another reply in that thread.)

GeekHawk

Reaction score
This is why my facebook photo is when I was 16 (38 years ago), and my facebook name is not my real name. Didn't seem like a good idea.

rlkats

Reaction score
First of all what an idiot to do that to you Roland. It's not a classy move at all.

Now one thing I can not help to think is. If you do not not your stuff out there like he did. Do put it on the Internet. Sorry bud but the Internet Facebook or whatever is the most suspect thing out there. Wish it wasn't. It's very lame how's there is no protection for normal people. Some idiot can hack your info and do what ever they want

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1ja0r4oe said:
JesterHawk":1ja0r4oe said:
I didn't like it but didn't say anything at the time. That being said, no name associated with it is a considerable difference, much less no name and no employer. (ABT mentioned my employer in another reply in that thread.)

If he mentioned my employer and my name, I would responsibly report it to the members of my team. Of course, that would require an assessment of the potential threat. Specifically the source.

:)

BoX916

Reaction score
So you went over there did something like this?

A&M reached a settlement agreement with the Seahawks in April 2006 after A&M sued the franchise in January 2006 to protect its trademark. A&M had applied for the trademark in 1990, citing seven decades of use.
The Seahawks paid A&M a lump sum of $100,000 and pays an annual royalty of $5,000. The original deal ran for five years, with an option for renewal that was picked up and runs into 2016.
“The 12th Man is priceless to Texas A&M,” said Shane Hinckley, A&M’s interim vice president of marketing and communications. “Our focus and really our charge is to ensure that we protect and retain the 12th Man forever.
“Not only does Seattle acknowledge that Texas A&M is the owner, it gave us the ability to say within the NFL … we are the owners and we’ve licensed the team that right. I believe it helps us in protecting the mark.”
A&M and the Seahawks talk often and are already in discussions about the future of the agreement, according to Hinckley.

Then the mod posted personal information, what a douche.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
rlkats":2hejrrhe said:
First of all what an idiot to do that to you Roland. It's not a classy move at all.

Now one thing I can not help to think is. If you do not not your stuff out there like he did. Do put it on the Internet. Sorry bud but the Internet Facebook or whatever is the most suspect thing out there. Wish it wasn't. It's very lame how's there is no protection for normal people. Some idiot can hack your info and do what ever they want

Indeed... a central repository where people willingly post their information. I'm sure having all that data isn't attractive to certain entities.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
JesterHawk":2r888zic said:

1. I didn't see it. Didn't get it involved in that

2. How would someone know its his FB photo on his avatar unless explicitly told?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
BoX916":1wddgyfs said:
So you went over there did something like this?

A&M reached a settlement agreement with the Seahawks in April 2006 after A&M sued the franchise in January 2006 to protect its trademark. A&M had applied for the trademark in 1990, citing seven decades of use.
The Seahawks paid A&M a lump sum of $100,000 and pays an annual royalty of $5,000. The original deal ran for five years, with an option for renewal that was picked up and runs into 2016.
“The 12th Man is priceless to Texas A&M,” said Shane Hinckley, A&M’s interim vice president of marketing and communications. “Our focus and really our charge is to ensure that we protect and retain the 12th Man forever.
“Not only does Seattle acknowledge that Texas A&M is the owner, it gave us the ability to say within the NFL … we are the owners and we’ve licensed the team that right. I believe it helps us in protecting the mark.”
A&M and the Seahawks talk often and are already in discussions about the future of the agreement, according to Hinckley.

Then the mod posted personal information, what a douche.

???

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
rlkats":11jupicx said:

It doesn't have to bother me to be a dick move. Just sayin'. Also, that information is available about anyone publicly, anyways. You could get anybody's name, picture, and the name of their employer with little trouble long before the Internet existed even if they never shared it with others.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CANHawk":1z9aul86 said:
Sports Hernia":1z9aul86 said:
CANHawk":1z9aul86 said:
I just always assumed people with those duck Dynasty type neck beards were special needs of some description...
Pretty much and or Andrew Luck wanna be's!

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
NorCal":ihgnfoui said:
I'm on that site. I've never seen a mod do that before. That is way out of bounds. That should never happen on any forum, anywhere.

I sent a message to who I think is the main mod on that site. ABT should not be a mod anymore.

Sorry that happened to you.

This, I too will let him know that was a very low class move. Sorry Roland.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":15kzgcs7 said:
It doesn't have to bother me to be a dick move. Just sayin'. Also, that information is available about anyone publicly, anyways. You could get anybody's name, picture, and the name of their employer with little trouble long before the Internet existed even if they never shared it with others.

Roland knows better than anyone that information isn't protected well, but for someone to abuse their access to it as a response for something so trivial is against the unwritten code. ABT did it to be malicious because he was butt hurt over NOTHING.

He should be removed.