Stay classy, 49ers fans **Update & official response**

OrFan

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1rdxsha6 said:
RolandDeschain":1rdxsha6 said:
It doesn't have to bother me to be a dick move. Just sayin'. Also, that information is available about anyone publicly, anyways. You could get anybody's name, picture, and the name of their employer with little trouble long before the Internet existed even if they never shared it with others.

Roland knows better than anyone that information isn't protected well, but for someone to abuse their access to it as a response for something so trivial is against the unwritten code. ABT did it to be malicious because he was butt hurt over NOTHING.

He should be removed.

It is not only against an unwritten code, it is against their own written code. That site is owned by the 49ers. The contact people to get personal info removed from the sight is the 49ers organization. The abuse that took place is highly illegal. If they were contacted about it I can just about assure you the person would no longer be allowed on that site.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
OrFan":1lwvw0ee said:
If they were contacted about it I can just about assure you the person would no longer be allowed on that site.
I have some more information regarding this as I did contact someone in the 49ers organization, but I'm waiting to hear more. I'll post an update whenever that happens.

Chapman

Reaction score
Trolling other sites is just as douchey as posting other peoples personal info.
After all of the 49er bullshit on this site, you went and acted like one of them and they took you to task.
Tough shit dummy.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Chapman":39lhsf3p said:
After all of the 49er bullshit on this site, you went and acted like one of them and they took you to task.
Tough shit dummy.
Haha; the thread I posted arguably doesn't even meet the definition of trolling. You haven't seen it, and since it was moved to their mod forum at like 5am, I can't screenshot it to post it; but at worst, it was very light trolling. Hell, there were like a dozen responses to it from 49ers fans that weren't even calling me out for trolling.

In any case; quality response, Chapman.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Chapman":1qpibp51 said:
Tough shit dummy.

They didn't take him to task, the guy saw something that he couldn't figure out how to respond to, a factual piece of information. So instead of just ignoring it or devising a response he did something that no one in that role should ever do.

It wasn't like Roland was there telling stories about himself that needed to be countered with reality. He wasn't there telling them they suck or rubbing in the NFCC, he posted a fact that was generated by one of their players.

This guy isn't responsible enough to be a moderator.

SF49r

Reaction score
Looks like he lost his mod status... I wonder how he got your information lol

chris98251

Reaction score
As much as wew would like to take to task some trolls I can't remember anyone even thinking of doing this, kinda breaks a code of trust and ethics of Chat Forums. We ban, but never would display stuff like that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":3lszpvzg said:
As much as wew would like to take to task some trolls I can't remember anyone even thinking of doing this, kinda breaks a code of trust and ethics of Chat Forums. We ban, but never would display stuff like that.
You are correct. No mods here would ever do that, I doubt it has crossed any of your minds. Just from reading the webzone, I severely dislike a ton of posters over there, and think they are some class A D-bags, BUT, I would NEVER do that to them or anyone. Like you said, that is simply a line that you don't cross or even think about crossing.

Sounds like the 86'ed the guilty party, so at least kudos for that.

Sac

Reaction score
-The Glove-":ayifc0ix said:
JesterHawk":ayifc0ix said:
I didn't see any of you up in arms when AbsolutNET changed BroncoExpert's avatar to one of his personal Facebook photos...

1. I didn't see it. Didn't get it involved in that

2. How would someone know its his FB photo on his avatar unless explicitly told?

In case you kids missed it, Jester was just kidding. While his avatar was changed, it wasn't to his Facebook photo. It was to that pick of that dude in Donkos colors and a mohawk that said "Rawr, I'm a horsey". His screen name was also changed from "BroncoExpert" to DonkoSpurt.

All of which didn't reveal personal information and was totally justified.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":vec0zgin said:
-The Glove-":vec0zgin said:
JesterHawk":vec0zgin said:
I didn't see any of you up in arms when AbsolutNET changed BroncoExpert's avatar to one of his personal Facebook photos...

1. I didn't see it. Didn't get it involved in that

2. How would someone know its his FB photo on his avatar unless explicitly told?

In case you kids missed it, Jester was just kidding. While his avatar was changed, it wasn't to his Facebook photo. It was to that pick of that dude in Donkos colors and a mohawk that said "Rawr, I'm a horsey". His screen name was also changed from "BroncoExpert" to DonkoSpurt.

All of which didn't reveal personal information and was totally justified.

LOL

GFtywLc

253hawk

Reaction score
^^^^
Well, how do we know that's not Donko Spurt?

SF49r":ff1hliuf said:
Looks like he lost his mod status... I wonder how he got your information lol

Mods can see what email address was used for registration (or is currently on file for the account.) From there it's all just social engineering via google. Bad enough for a regular user to do, let alone a mod.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Glad they were quick to respond kudos to them for that, he also should be banned as a member if he hasn't been.
They might want to do a better job of vetting their mods in the future.

Sac

Reaction score
5yha7esu.jpg

Sac

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3l8r6xu7 said:
SacHawk2.0":3l8r6xu7 said:
They should give Sac modership.
Damn man, you're a slut for being a mod.....willing to go red and gold for it? SMH.............

LOL. Image the damage I could do from the inside!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1dy2zvi0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1dy2zvi0 said:
SacHawk2.0":1dy2zvi0 said:
They should give Sac modership.
Damn man, you're a slut for being a mod.....willing to go red and gold for it? SMH.............

LOL. Image the damage I could do from the inside!
Fair point, and if you ever make it happen please report back here regularly so we can all enjoy it. :D