Super Bowl Sound FX

OP
OP
Sarlacc83

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Champ's a class act. Awesome that he rooted for Smith to get MVP.

Russell barely reaches to Manning's shoulder. I'm laughing and the room is dusty.

dukestar

Reaction score
Mad respect for the entire Broncos organization after watching that.

TJH

Reaction score
Peyton was really cool even after such an embarrassment. None of that Tom Brady running off the field shit. Took it like a man.

hoxrox

Reaction score
NFL turning point is on now (7PM) NBC SN

GCrow

Reaction score
Was giddy as can be when show Wilson and Miller preparing the Gatorade bath on Pete.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Reiterating the Bailey sentiment...I've always been a fan (always wanted him a Hawk). As he sat on the sideline during the blow-out, the camera panned past him and as great as I felt, my heart sunk a little bit knowing Champ will likely retire without a ring.

My heart just sunk a bit again after hearing what he was saying about "53". Great guy, better player and that will be a moment Smith will surely savor the rest of his life.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Too bad I still cant find a stream for nfl network...can find a stream for nearly everything else sigh. Tired of waiting haha

bigtrain21

Reaction score
hoxrox":2ashynm5 said:
NFL turning point is on now (7PM) NBC SN

Thanks. For anyone that missed the start looks like it will be reshown right after this one ends.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1ti0i5kn said:
Too bad I still cant find a stream for nfl network...can find a stream for nearly everything else sigh. Tired of waiting haha

What you do is download XBMC and get the Navi-X addon for it.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
bigtrain21":39blxz14 said:
Sarlacc83":39blxz14 said:
That is some devastation after the Harvin return.

Edit: Loved Pete chewing out the ref after the blatant OPI.

It's scary that the ref thought Sherman slowed down to draw interference. What was he watching?
But the ref was completely right because if Sherman had been trying to catch the ball he would have sped up instead of slowing down.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Russell asking it they could do a hard count and than asking if Carp could hold his "water" was hilarious.

Exittium

Reaction score
It was great Coach fox lol "Come on russ stopp killing us"

bigtrain21

Reaction score
ASuperForce":35ll3bnk said:
bigtrain21":35ll3bnk said:
Sarlacc83":35ll3bnk said:

It's scary that the ref thought Sherman slowed down to draw interference. What was he watching?
But the ref was completely right because if Sherman had been trying to catch the ball he would have sped up instead of slowing down.

He was not slowing down and the receiver shoved him. Either way the guy didn't make a play on the ball and shoved him. He had that lined up. You might want to watch that again. Btw. If he was running full speed how do you expect him to speed up?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
bigtrain21":duqmu6wc said:
ASuperForce":duqmu6wc said:
bigtrain21":duqmu6wc said:
Sarlacc83":duqmu6wc said:

He was not slowing down and the receiver shoved him. Either way the guy didn't make a play on the ball and shoved him. He had that lined up. You might want to watch that again. Btw. If he was running full speed how do you expect him to speed up?

Sherman had his head back to the line of scrimmage the ENTIRE PLAY....I dont see how they didnt call that pass interference on O....Sherman obv was trying to catch that INT and prob would have.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
Blitzer88":3kdv8gfs said:
Russell asking it they could do a hard count and than asking if Carp could hold his "water" was hilarious.

I got a kick out of that too. Wilson says, "can you do that Carp? Can you hold your water? Or you got a weak bladder?"

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Shane Falco":2huwfaoq said:
WilsonMVP":2huwfaoq said:

What you do is download XBMC and get the Navi-X addon for it.

Whats the repository under?

drdiags

Reaction score
Champ was good with it in the end. He did however say that they were going to kick the Seahawks Arses because they were too confident. But then again, that is just the pump up the team speech at the beginning. He did give them props at the end when he was talking about a defensive player being the MVP winner.

Was interesting to hear Fox comment about the Seahawks speed.