Super Bowl Sound FX

Riley12

Reaction score
The crowd! Holy smokes, no wonder my voice hasn't returned yet.

I didn't pay much attention to non-Seahawk, pre-Super Bowl interviews, so if Champ Bailey was a jerk, then I wouldn't know.
However, he was a great player at one time, deserving of respect and I loved how he pinpointed 53 for the MVP, wanting a defensive
guy to win it. It mirrored my thoughts exactly.

Manning standing around to shake lots of hands was also excellent.

The Broncos fans I met at the game represented their team well and displayed the same class. They are, possibly, the anti-Niners of the NFL in
terms of attitude and fanbase.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
One thing that stood out to me was the intensity from pregame huddles to inside the game. The contrast was amazing to me. Broncos seemed so calm about everything. Our sideline and huddles just seemed so fired up. And then you see Welker trying to fire up the guys but where was Peyton? Just standing off to the side. All game long you see RW walking up and down the bench firing up guys all game long. Also the amount of "I love you's" you heard from the Seahawks...I don't ever hear that from other teams, and not once did I hear it from the Broncos

WilsonsUserManual

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with the "Safety First" video on NFL.com?

Goes to just green after Doug's backpedaling catch on Champ. No sound or anything.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Is what is nfl.com just the same thing that was shown on nfl network...the nfl network show I finally found a stream but its the exact same stuff so far...but isnt this an hour long program?

bigtrain21

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3e5dfwer said:
Is what is nfl.com just the same thing that was shown on nfl network...the nfl network show I finally found a stream but its the exact same stuff so far...but isnt this an hour long program?

It should be 40 minutes or so because I doubt they have many commercials. Do you have an xbox360?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
bigtrain21":392pfqtb said:
WilsonMVP":392pfqtb said:

It should be 40 minutes or so because I doubt they have many commercials. Do you have an xbox360?

I downloaded XMBC and am watching nfl network right now. Im pretty sure its just every video that is posted on nfl.com sound fx. I havent seen anything new yet.

I thought there was also an inside the nfl on showtime or something. I wonder if that one was more in depth. Someone made a thread about it the other day.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
My favorite part was when Pete said "Oh boy, Kam almost murdered that guy" while shaking his head in disbelief after Kam lit up Welker.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Geologic":29f73rg6 said:
At 2:05 in this video below

http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2013/nfl ... _3200k.mp4

Russell Wilson wants to switch to the right side holding the gatorade cooler. I knew he had a left shoulder injury but I wonder how bad it was. Does this info connect with his left arm being wrapped for the past couple games?

I would think so. Compression shirts/sleeves like what he was wearing are supposed to help with those types of injuries.

birdman5

Reaction score
Man, I love this team. This actually helped it all sink in. THE SEAHAWKS ARE CHAMPIONS people!

dukestar

Reaction score
GCrow":3sogrmfd said:
Was giddy as can be when show Wilson and Miller preparing the Gatorade bath on Pete.
Notice how Wilson needed to change sides with Miller so he could use his right shoulder? His left shoulder is effed up. I think he had to switch cause he can't lift heavy objects with the left. Too many pancakes on his left took their toll. Pete also alluded to it post parade.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2pd9apgq said:
Geologic":2pd9apgq said:
At 2:05 in this video below

http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2013/nfl ... _3200k.mp4

Russell Wilson wants to switch to the right side holding the gatorade cooler. I knew he had a left shoulder injury but I wonder how bad it was. Does this info connect with his left arm being wrapped for the past couple games?

I would think so. Compression shirts/sleeves like what he was wearing are supposed to help with those types of injuries.

Wilson is just a warrior man!

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Manning sure seemed like a downer on the Denver sidelines. He is an excellent QB but doesn't have much of a field general presence about him.

GCrow

Reaction score
Dear god were the hairs on my arm standing up during the first few minutes of the "Coin Toss" video, showing pre game.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
The most epic part IMO was Baldwin's TD catch, with the super slo-mo replay and the epic music behind it, watching him juke out 4 guys. Pretty amazing.

The whole program was spectacular, they need to include that on the Blu-Ray's they are selling of the game. Can't wait for AMERICA's GAME in AUGUST, should be awesome.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawkfanadam":8r63dss1 said:
.................favorite quote was Lynch going to Pete and saying.. "is it cool if we score more points coach?" haha
Maybe he should've asked that of Bevell? :evil:

I recorded this but haven't watched it yet. Sounds amazing. It snowed a shitload here (Portland/Vancouver) yesterday and more is on the way along with maybe freezing rain on Sunday. Considering all of that, I plan on watching this and re-watching the game Sunday, cold beer in hand. Great way to spend a snowy Sunday afternoon.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2yijfkdl said:
Hawkfanadam":2yijfkdl said:
.................favorite quote was Lynch going to Pete and saying.. "is it cool if we score more points coach?" haha

Pete calls the shots. Maybe not play-by-play, but he tells Bevell whether or not they're going to be aggressive. That is made clear in the SoundFX.

Beast's comment to Pete makes it pretty clear that Pete put the handcuffs on Bevell/Wilson over the last few games.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2yw57nt4 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2yw57nt4 said:
Hawkfanadam":2yw57nt4 said:

Pete calls the shots. Maybe not play-by-play, but he tells Bevell whether or not they're going to be aggressive. That is made clear in the SoundFX.

Beast's comment to Pete makes it pretty clear that Pete put the handcuffs on Bevell/Wilson over the last few games.
Yeah I pretty much knew that. Just being a dick LOL.