Super Bowl Sound FX

HawkWow

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2pz81fi1 said:
One thing that stood out to me was the intensity from pregame huddles to inside the game. The contrast was amazing to me. Broncos seemed so calm about everything. Our sideline and huddles just seemed so fired up. And then you see Welker trying to fire up the guys but where was Peyton? Just standing off to the side. All game long you see RW walking up and down the bench firing up guys all game long. Also the amount of "I love you's" you heard from the Seahawks...I don't ever hear that from other teams, and not once did I hear it from the Broncos

It's possible Peyton was trying not to draw attention to himself, having bet the game would start with a safety, while getting 60-1 odds. Cha-chang!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkWow":13qdemnj said:
-The Glove-":13qdemnj said:
One thing that stood out to me was the intensity from pregame huddles to inside the game. The contrast was amazing to me. Broncos seemed so calm about everything. Our sideline and huddles just seemed so fired up. And then you see Welker trying to fire up the guys but where was Peyton? Just standing off to the side. All game long you see RW walking up and down the bench firing up guys all game long. Also the amount of "I love you's" you heard from the Seahawks...I don't ever hear that from other teams, and not once did I hear it from the Broncos

It's possible Peyton was trying not to draw attention to himself, having bet the game would start with a safety, while getting 60-1 odds. Cha-chang!

Haha good point

BamKam

Reaction score
Earl Thomas was my favorite part about that last night, what an emotional leader on defense. Starting with telling Sherm he loves him during stretching to telling Kam how he is a huge fan when he makes hits and he loves watching it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1igpfj6c said:
HawkWow":1igpfj6c said:
-The Glove-":1igpfj6c said:

Haha good point

Can you imagine the look on the books face if some dude walked in and said "I'd like to put a mil down...1st score: safety"?

I've watched the books get rattled before (over much less), can't imagine the shock and awe that would invoke. LOL.

I use to spend a ton of time with games that almost nobody else would bet, or even consider (it's a very smart approach for many reasons, and much easier to find a weakness in the LV line). Boring as hell to study Ivy league teams, but better bored than broke. When my bros were betting the exciting games like USC over Penn Sate, I was laying it all down on Brown over Colgate (in example).

More than once I've had a sports book look at me curiously and ask..."what do you know about this game"? I'd reply..."everything, is that a problem"?

Usually the manager would come out and take the bet and one particular (winner) at Caesars, the manager later told me I was the only person that bet that game the entire day. ; )