the luck Wilson debate is over

Anthony!

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1fzvygl8 said:
Wilson's second half performance was the reason we had any shot at this game. He was amazing.

Wilson played poorly in the first half of this game and contributed significantly to the deficit.

Both these things can be true.

Not sure how he contributed he does not play defense or ST, and he cannot block for himself. They had the TOP even in the first half so the D was not tired. Biggest issue form 1st half is we were no longer under the 25+ scripted plays which never seem to work anyway. The oline was not that much better just Rw worked magic. I mean you score 26 points and over 400 yards on the rode against a good D like Rams you should win. Sorry I do not see any way you blame Rw unless you just want to say he should have done more than a record setting performance

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Anthony!":1nxqvxfw said:
TheRealDTM":1nxqvxfw said:
Luck is better than Wilson, i wish this board could just admit that.

If the stats and facts showed it we might but it does not. let me help you since you do not get it

Luck has a top 10 pass blocking oine
Luck has a top 10 wr corps
Luck plays in the AFC a weaker conference
Luck career Complt% 58%
Luck career Qb rating 84
Luck career td/int rate 1.5/1
Luck career ypa 6.99

Wilson has bottom 8 pass blocking oline
Wilson has wr corps ranked 22nd and tat was with Harvin
Wilson plays in the toughest division and conference in football
Wilson career coplt% 64
Wilson career qb rating 100.5
Wilson td/int rate 3/1
wilson career ypa 7.94

All luck has career over wilson is yards and attempts

Now lets go playoffs

RW 1096 yards, 63% complt%, 6 tds, 1 int, 8.47 YPA, 102 Qb rating, 169 rushing yards 1 td
Luck 1062 yards, 54% complt%, 6 tds, 8 ints, 7.16 ypa, 68 qb rating, 85 rushing yards 0 tds

Thats why enjoy knowing the truth RW better than luck fact

Beautiful analysis.Game, set, match!!!!

12HawkFan

Reaction score
firebee":3selupwn said:
Give Wilson the same offensive line Luck has and we can have the debate. Not even fair to compare the two when our offensive line has been blocking like a wet paper bag. When Lynch can't get out of the backfield on half his carries, their's some serious frickin issues with blocking.

This x 1,000

Put your Clucky boy behind the Hawks current o-line and I would bet he would be injured in a game or two.

To even try and compare the two with the different performing o-lines they have is juvenile at best and just plain stupid at the worst.

The day we have an O-line that can give RW a solid pocket that he can have a six or seven count without having to run for his life or have Marshawn being gang tackled in the back field is the only time trying to compare the two should even be considered.

GO HAWKS!!!

HawkWow

Reaction score
My position has not changed on this subject. They're both excellent but one can do one thing that the other can't and that one thing is big thing. And what has most, outside of this forum, favoring Luck.

I'm real happy with our guy. Best we've ever had and only going to get better. If he survives us.

Sac

Reaction score
I can't wait for 10 years from now when Russell still has more TDs, fewer INTs, a better career completion percentage and a better passer rating (all while throwing 2/3 FROM THE POCKET) and the Luck people will still say "but, but, but...".

Gametime

Reaction score
I'm only weighing in because of the irony.

Wilson did something today that no quarterback in the HISTORY OF THE NFL HAS DONE and yet this thread exists.

Hilarious.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Some interesting reading in the 87 replies...too bad all that truth was wasted on an imbecilic troll.
How do some people actually manage to type actual words? Or the OP must have Dragon...does it work on incoherent stammering?

Anthony!

Reaction score
12HawkFan":344gyqgf said:
firebee":344gyqgf said:
Give Wilson the same offensive line Luck has and we can have the debate. Not even fair to compare the two when our offensive line has been blocking like a wet paper bag. When Lynch can't get out of the backfield on half his carries, their's some serious frickin issues with blocking.

This x 1,000

Put your Clucky boy behind the Hawks current o-line and I would bet he would be injured in a game or two.

To even try and compare the two with the different performing o-lines they have is juvenile at best and just plain stupid at the worst.

The day we have an O-line that can give RW a solid pocket that he can have a six or seven count without having to run for his life or have Marshawn being gang tackled in the back field is the only time trying to compare the two should even be considered.

GO HAWKS!!!

also add in Lucks top 10 wr corps compared to our bottom 10

Anthony!

Reaction score
HawkWow":1qr4ykuc said:
My position has not changed on this subject. They're both excellent but one can do one thing that the other can't and that one thing is big thing. And what has most, outside of this forum, favoring Luck.

I'm real happy with our guy. Best we've ever had and only going to get better. If he survives us.

okay I will regret is what is that thing that Luck has and can do that Wilson cannot? This should be good sine there nothing meaning full

Mick063

Reaction score
Wilson kicked ass in fantasy. Isn't that what it is supposed to about?

Rack up fantasy points instead of victories in big games to determine the best?

That is what the Luck fans have been telling me for two years now.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Anthony!":340n4r35 said:
HawkWow":340n4r35 said:

okay I will regret is what is that thing that Luck has and can do that Wilson cannot? This should be good sine there nothing meaning full

Damn, I've not done 'shrooms in years, bro! Try this, go out to the car and turn the wipers on while listening to some Al Dimeola. You'll be glad you did, my man!! ;)

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Can this bitter Broncos troll be banned already? Still mad his team is gonna choke with #1 seed again.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
northseahawk":3tkvpja4 said:
Can we bring back the Wilson vs Kaep debate again??

There was actually a debate on this?????? haha :D

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
My biggest issue on here regarding Luck is how many people simply discredit Luck because of the media attention he gets.

They are equally special players .. I could see if Luck were in San Fran or something, but they're in different conferences.. we see this guy once every 4 years.

It's just a strange infatuation a lot of Seahawk fans have on here and I don't understand why.

But yeah OP is a very bad troll.

Tical21

Reaction score
This is ridiculous to judge this competition at this point. This is going to be a 12-15 year debate, maybe longer, and there will be a clear winner when all is said and done. For now, I love watching what Russell is doing, and it is really exciting to see another young player as good as Luck in the league. It is kind of fun to watch Anthony! get riled up, so I'll be sure to stoke the fire every now and again for a good laugh.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Should just let this thread die, dude already got banned for the obvious troll job. That or move it to the NFL Nation section.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":5i9i96dq said:
Luck is better than Wilson, i wish this board could just admit that.
Why would anyone admit to a bald-face-lie?
Oh...I get it.....You were being fecal...ficticouse....focasictal ...........trying to be funny ;)