Washington vs. Auburn

Uncle Si

Reaction score
This reminds me of many Seahawks first halves last year

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
This is a pretty good defense.

The Secondary was supposed to be the strength this year. That does not look to be the case.

But it looks pretty good nonetheless.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Ok Si,

Going to give it up to Browning on those. The receivers had to contort themselves like Gumby to catch those but he kept them inbounds which is all you can ask.

Also, the WRs we have look better than I thought they would after losing some really important pieces.

That was some incredible play by the WRs/

Uncle Si

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3gdzcewi said:
Ok Si,

Going to give it up to Browning on those. The receivers had to contort themselves like Gumby to catch those but he kept them inbounds which is all you can ask.

Also, the WRs we have look better than I thought they would after losing some really important pieces.

He’s made some nice throws. 2nd half will be interesting to see if he’s the same QB as last year or more like the year before that’d

D

DomeHawk

TwistedHusky":2ycwuida said:
Ok Si,

WR's are key, been saying all along.

D

DomeHawk

They are playing man, we should be doing what we did at the end.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Browning looks better. Still not great but nowhere near as bad as last year.

A few of those plays he looks better on.

The one where the WR broke free, he put the ball in front of him - usually, the WR has to wait on those. So he is getting better with location. He still struggles mightily under pressure but that ability to at least did not put too much air under the ball. That makes him much less of a liability.

The defense looks pretty good, nowhere near the pressure we had last year, but we don't have Vita Vea so that is to be expected. We are missing a lot of tackles in space though.

Still, solid on the DL, solid LB, and pretty solid DBs. For game #1 when everyone is shaking off the dust that is pretty fantastic.

The RBs look solid. We clearly miss our OL.

Where is that badass TE we had last year?

The WRs look fantastic in those flashes. I wish Jones had caught that other one in the EZ but he made up for it with that circus catch.

I don't like the special teams but otherwise, this does look like it will be a solid team, even with some of the big losses we dealt with. Maybe at #15 team after all. Hoping. (Not sure how much of that is homer glasses)

Even with all the losses last year, it looks like some of the big gaps are getting filled.

D

DomeHawk

Uncle Si":clowlxti said:
TwistedHusky":clowlxti said:
Ok Si,

He’s made some nice throws. 2nd half will be interesting to see if he’s the same QB as last year or more like the year before that’d

Spot-on, that was Jake '16.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
OK Browning.

You make the jump from good to great by shutting your critics up and producing.

This team is ripe for it, the corners are the weakness. We need to pass against this team.