What Best Describes Your Mood?

What Best Describes Your Mood After This Loss?

• Meh. We looked great for most the game but let them back in at the end.

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • Pissed off! We should have closed the game out! Unbelievable!

Votes: 80 59.7%
  • Indifferent. A bizarre let down in the 4th but we'll get back on track next week against the Panthe

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • None of these, read my comments.

Votes: 20 14.9%

• Total voters

razor150

Reaction score
Can't win with a defense that can't even hold a 3 score lead, it hasn't protected a lead well in a long time, and hard to win if you are lucky to get 2 quarters of offensive production. This team will probably end third in the west and miss the playoffs. They stink.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
iigakusei":3ur9yzao said:
All three of our losses were on the road and we had a lead in the 4th Quarter in all of them.
Get into the bye at 3-3 and we will be fine.

Lol, I envy your unflappable optimism. Everything you said is bad news, and yet...

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Pissed off. It looked like Mike smith of the Falcons replaced our coach. Our inability to close out our opponents is beyond frustrating

minormillikin

Reaction score
I'm starting to gain acceptance that our team just isn't that great this season. Bright side... Maybe I'll be able to afford a home game this year when the bandwagon clears out.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I'm somewhere in the "I didn't expect us to execute at a high enough level to win this game, and although we had a great chance to win, I'm not surprised by the final outcome."

Games are never won in any one quarter, they require 60 minutes of execution in order to win. The 'Hawks haven't done that yet on either side of the ball. We're a lucky call and a dismal Bears team away from being 0-5. And we're an OC and 60 minutes of football away from being 5-0. It's a fine line, and we aren't executing consistently enough to win the games we're losing, and barely beating the teams that allow us that margin of error in order to beat. Period.

Dissapointing, but if we need to take a half-season, or a whole season to develop back into a SB contender, I'm ok with that.

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
Hawkboi":34lv4cwk said:
Maybe I should have replied here to begin with..... I'm really pissed!!! I think we should have won this game and I'm totally upset that we gave up such a lead and then lost in overtime!!! Some people don't think I'm a Seahawks fan because I'm so upset, but because I'm so upset represents the fact I am a Seahawks Fan!!! This loss is not acceptable!!!

You started a thread stating you've given up on this team. Thats why they think that.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
2787240-final+atomic+buster.gif

Wizofwest

Reaction score
Disgusted....I don't hate losing, but I can't take the manner we lost that game.

On to next week...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Pissed, the O-line went to crap in the 4th quarter, the defense couldn't cover the TE to save their lives as well as inconsistent pressure, our OC being his usual mental midget self when he needs to step it up, Russ not audibling out of DB's playcalls when they suck. Last 6 possessions, 6 punts!!!!!

Would like to see JS or Mr. Allen step in and tell DB his services here are no longer required and good luck in his future endeavors.

Exittium

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1625iavm said:
Pissed, the O-line went to crap in the 4th quarter, the defense couldn't cover the TE to save their lives as well as inconsistent pressure, our OC being his usual mental midget self when he needs to step it up, Russ not audibling out of DB's playcalls when they suck. Last 6 possessions, 6 punts!!!!!

Would like to see JS or Mr. Allen step in and tell DB his services here are no longer required and good luck in his future endeavors.
:13: :13: :13: :13:

Wartooth

Reaction score
I don't take it personal...
It's football, and I've been a Hawks fan for a long time, and have seen worse than today.
I think Bevell is an idiot...
Why go empty backfield on third and short, when we are trying to run down the clock, and are running the ball well?
Just stupid.
Why isn't Russell running more?
When it's pretty clear that he had room to take off a few times, and didn't.
Why is he afraid to throw the ball?
He throws picks any way, might as well start taking some chances.
Our defense isn't playing together, and Cary Williams is inconsistent at best.
We expect to win now, and so the shock of losing games like this is strange to most.
They just aren't the same young and hungry team they were for a few years.
I don't know what will fix it?
Lots of football left, so who knows?
Right now it looks like we'll all be finding other things to do in the post season.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1jfo38e4 said:
Eeyor x 1 million!

Blitzer is one of the least over reactionary posters on the site these days. That's how I feel.

They've been in the games that they've lost. Many of our wins in 2013 and 2014 could have just as easily been losses. I think we've under performed but I am yet to hit the "okay, I think we're out of it" wall.

Was really impressed with the run blocking for most of the game at a glance. I do feel like CIN was over pursuing quite a bit, leaving Rawls with some monster cut backs but I didn't see a bunch of run plays getting blown up in the back field or being caught from the back side. Even in a loss, I'm glad to see improvement in that regard.

Exittium

Reaction score
biggest improvement.. TJack won the coin toss... He's BACK!

AusSeahawk

Reaction score
Defense was terrible, too many big plays and blown coverage's.

Lots of guys losing 1 on 1 match ups

OLYhawks

Reaction score
I feel like I ate at McDonald's. You're satisfied for a bit, but then it all becomes shit!

HawaiiD

Reaction score
I was pissed right after the game. But I loaded up the car and am driving to the beach to go surfing now. It's all behind me