Where's The Fevered Pitch in The Northwest?

Jacknut16

Reaction score
Not sure who you guys hang out with, but this city is going freaking nuts as far as I can tell, and by who I work with/hang out with. Maybe get out of the house more? :D

Jacknut16

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":1yccph5n said:
lukerguy":1yccph5n said:
Unfortunately, the law of diminishing returns applies to football too.

And it's understandable on some level, but I just wish it would only kick in once we've surpassed Pittsburgh on the trophy count. We've got a long way to go.

Winning this superbowl cements us in the top teams of all time, ALL TIME people!!!

If we can some how pull this off its much bigger than Seattle finally getting a championship, we will be etched in the memory of the NFL forever, compared against for as long as the league is in business.

This is by far the biggest thing that Seattle sports has had within its grasp, and its not even close!

Lets do it... :thirishdrinkers:

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Birdfinger":r1q040ze said:
I watch NFL AM about every morning and Monday Tuesday and today there has been by far the least amount of reporting on this Seahawks Panthers matchup. You'd swear there was only 3 games this weekend. Seems like a Seahawks win is such a forgone conclusion the game isn't worth covering let alone get excited about.

Same with Total Access. I just record it and skip all the Patriots-Packer-Cowboys blah blah and watch the 3 minutes they talk about the 'Hawks game. Tonight they're doing a feature on Kam Chancellor though so that'll be good.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Peshaw!

I'll be more motivated for the "three-peat" next year!!