Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Breno Giacomini

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other - write in

Votes: 12 6.1%

• Total voters

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Love Wilson, Love Sherman. Wilson is a winner, the ultimate competitor. Sherman's confidence is off the charts and he raises the confidence of those arround him, it is intoxicating to hear a VERY talented Seahawk call out the national media effectively, I could not love this team more.

Giblien

Reaction score
First name Russell...last name Wilson...

Richard Sherman...

What I love most about these guys are very different things. I love the class that RW brings to the table, but at the same time, I love the smack talk that Sherman brings. RW wins out, but just barely. I love the ferocity and confidence that Sherman brings to the table that we haven't on this team in a VERY long time (esp someone who can back it up week after week).

HawkGANG

Reaction score
1.BAM BAM
2.BB
3.Sherm
4.B Wags
5.Clemens

P.S. I saw Bruce Irvin at Dream Girls last night making it rain

GOSeahawks

Reaction score
Russ by a lot - he'll be leading us to many playoffs
Sherm, Kam, ET
Lynch
Tate, Baldwin, Rice, Miller
Mrob, Okung, Wagoner KJ, Browner,

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Last year and since he was drafted it was ET. But now it's undoubtedly RW. An incredible human and better football player.

I have also come to love Marshawn, even though as late as the Eagles MNF game last year I was ok with letting him go. Love having Turbin to take a few snaps away and keep him healthy.

Sherman's a little too mouthy for me. Love his play, love that he has backed all of his talk up. Probably 4th favorite player...

1. Wilson
2. ET
3. Lynch
4. Sherman
5. Tate

hannibalking

Reaction score
Out of the players I've gotten autographs from this year Sherman was the friendliest so I went with him. Not that Wilson wasn't friendly too, he's just more reserved.

Harperville

Reaction score
I got a mini Seahawks helmet signed by Richard Sherman for Christmas...I was a grown man acting like a kid.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Lynch hands down. Guy gives 110% every carry and is a beast. Goes about his business quietly but confidently.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Wilson first, easily, as I mentioned earlier, but Tate should be getting a little more love than he is... should have been one of the poll options.

Tate has saved at least 2 wins year with remarkable individual plays... the GB game, and people forget about his 1st TD in that one, and in the Rams game yesterday, he both recovered a Lynch fumble, and in a great, great play, ripped away a sure interception from a Rams DB. Possibly a review of other games would increase Tate's total. Of course, on Sherm's INT yesterday, it looked like the Rams WR was open for the game-tying TD, so that was a remarkable play too, and of course picking off Brady and saving a TD.
If someone went through each game and identified individual players making remarkable individual plays that led to/preserved a Win, that would be an interesting stat.
Wilson, how many game-winning drives, after TJack going 0-for-6 last year? And it should have been 2 more, Lions & Dolphins.
Kam's hit on VD almost rises to this gold standard, except the game wasn't that close, though it could have been without that play.
Rice has had his moments, and isn't getting much love here. Anthony McCoy has had some HUGE game-changing plays this year, a guy who was simply not expected to do that at the start of the season. Baldwin hasn't had much of a season, but there have been key plays, and he might be the guy who makes the big plays in the playoffs.
Isn't it great having so many great choices to talk about? It's been a long time coming!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Just curious...why did you include Breno as an option haha? Is his Mom a .Net poster?

I voted Lynch because I love how much heart he plays with.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
1. Doug Baldwin - met him last month and he was really nice
2. Marshawn Lynch -love his effort and running style
3. Russell Wilson - seems like a good dude, and is just exciting to watch
4. Zach Miller - living in the Bay Area, watched a lot of his games with Oakland and was stoked when we signed him

scutterhawk

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1hx8kg0q said:
1. 3 way tie. Wilson/Sherman/Tate - I can't pick.
2. Lynch/Robinson
3. Leon
4. ET/Kam
5. Rice/Browner/Red
Yeah, I had to go with "OTHER" as well.
And your list hits my choices exactly, so thanks for doing my ground work for me :16:

silvergun

Reaction score
I've had a severe man-crush on Russell Wilson since last January and it ain't stopping now.

And thanks to the Real Rob Report, I'm also a fan of Moffitt. Todd McShay can go eat a bag of dicks. Moffitt FTMFW!!

Latest posts