Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other - write in

Votes: 12 6.1%

• Total voters

morgulon1

Reaction score
I picked other:

Brandon Browner.

I picked #39 because of the way he goes about his business. He is obviously overshadowed by our uber-defensive backfield yet he is my favorite. I think I liked the fact that he took the true long way to the league.
He wasn't in the popular db mold, but thanks to Mr Carroll and Mr Schneider, they think differently.

I liked the way he plays, all over you, in your freakin face, all game long....

The suplex of Jerome Simpson, hell I think he broke Wes Welker's sturnum and the ufc takedown of Greg Jennings. Brandon Browner doesn't have to wish Greg Jennings was in his lap. Brandon Browner was in Greg Jennings' lap.

12thMode

Reaction score
Do I really have to choose a favorite? I mean they have all done pretty awesome this year AS a team effort! But one player that has really stood out to me besides some of the obvious like RW, Sherm and Beast would have to be Golden Tate. He has been a huge factor all season long and made some great plays to keep the "ball rolling". I am glad we have him and I hope he continues to be successful!

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Sherman is a great guy funny as hell. Love him to death, but Wilson is everything I have ever wanted to see in a Seattle QB and then some. Have to go with Wilson here.

1) Wilson
2) Sherman
3) Robinson - I liked him from his days in SF actually. He was the one guy I liked on their squad, always watched the Robinson Report with my husband.
4) Thomas - The guy is lightning in a bottle and was the start of our defensive turn around really.
5) Chancellor - Who doesn't love some Kam Bam?!

RufusPorter

Reaction score
Max Unger.

Shame on you Kearly for not even listing him!

:thirishdrinkers:

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Wilson - Swoon caution Man Crush Alert
Kam - Love to see TE and WR Piss themselves when told to take a route across the middle
Lynch - Like it's his last play every time
Breno - love the nastiness

edited cause I cant spell

ceej22

Reaction score
1. Wilson - What's not to love. I want to send him a thank you card for giving me the chance to tell my friends "I told you"
1.5. Sherman - Love his energy and swagger for lack of better term.
2. Lynch - One of the best days ever when we got him.
3. Thomas - Taylor Mays who?
4. Chancellor - Jumped in my T5 after seeing him lay down vicious hits his rookie season when subbing in for Lawyer Millow.
5. Tate - For his ability to fight for the ball in the air and then bust out some moves for extra yardage.

Beast Mode

Reaction score
Is this tough or what? I'm pretty fond of the whole team, especially after getting to know them a bit more on Twitter and the Real Rob Report. Obviously I love Marshawn because he's amazingly consistent at what he does and sets the tone for our offense. However with the rise of Russell Wilson and Richard Sherman into total all-stars, they've easily won me over. And they are genuinely classy fellas, they even once visited my sick four year old cousin over at the Children's Hospital! I can become a fan over little things like that.

I can't forget about Real Rob too, the fullback needs love too. I don't think any other NFL teams have a Real Report. I swear these Seahawks are a riot on and off the field. :th2thumbs:

SE174

Reaction score
1. First name Russssell, last name Wilson!
2. Sherm the Worm
3. Beast Mode
4. Big Red
5. John Moffitt

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
DangeRuss for me. Love the kid.
Next is Sherm and then Lynch. :th2thumbs:

WCstripes

Reaction score
Lynch hands down for me, just love they way he brings it everytime he runs.

BamKam

Reaction score
1. Kam Chancellor - VernonDavis.gif
2. Richard Sherman - my brotha
3. Russell Wilson - Liked him as Wisconsin
4. Bobby Wagner - Savage rookie season
5. Earl Thomas - Was the initial piece to this elite defense.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
Brandon Browner. He just makes me laugh watching him play. He toys with opposing WR's like a rag doll. It's awesome.

Tical21

Reaction score
Ugh. I've written my list about five times now. What a tough question. It is just so easy to root for the way most of the guys play. I love the beast. I LOVE the corners. I LOVE Golden. I LOVE the safeties. I LOVE Red Bryant. I think Okung might be our best player. I LOVE Clem. I love Russell even though I think he is a touch overrated at the moment.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I picked ML24 aka Beast Mode but it could very easily be RS25 aka Big Dick or RW3 aka DangeRuss or KC31 aka BamBamKam or BG68 aka The Big Russian very soon. I love all these guys.