• Breno Giacomini

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other - write in

Votes: 12 6.1%

• Total voters

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":206t842y said:
I picked ML24 aka Beast Mode but it could very easily be RS25 aka Big Dick or RW3 aka DangeRuss or KC31 aka BamBamKam or BG68 aka The Big Russian very soon. I love all these guys.

ZD8105 is getting out of hand.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
JSeahawks":2oo3upoz said:
Zebulon Dak":2oo3upoz said:
I picked ML24 aka Beast Mode but it could very easily be RS25 aka Big Dick or RW3 aka DangeRuss or KC31 aka BamBamKam or BG68 aka The Big Russian very soon. I love all these guys.

ZD8105 is getting out of hand.

8105 will never stick.

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Yes this is so tough! Being a Utah State University grad my vote went to Bobby Wagner. Turtle Power!!!

I own two Lynch jerseys so he is tough to vote against.

Who can't love DangeRuss Wilson? I love is passion, work ethic, leadership, and his magic hat that helped ensure we drafted him:) Also, I love that he doesn't gesticulate after every big play. Give the ball back to the ref, jog back to the huddle, and make magic happen on the next play. When we've won the Super Bowl we can all celebrate like crazy bochepians. Until then the war has not been won so no celebrating the battles along the way too much. Love that about him.

Man just talked myself out of Turtle Power! Can I change my vote? Yeah the "All of them" option would have been a nice and just cop out.