Nwosu Likely Out For Season

kidhawk

Reaction score
Yep, pec strain. Will have to wait and see how he does with it.

I will say, that I LOVE watching him out there, but our defense didn't really miss a beat when he left.

Thta in no way is me saying he isn't valuable, because I think he is, just an observation from the one game.

Hopefully he heals up quickly and is back out there terrorizing opponent quarterbacks.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Unfortunately out for the season. Needs surgery.

Dang...just this morning Pete was saying that he'd miss at least a week but they didn't know anything more yet. Sucks to hear. I'm sure Mafe will do well with extra snaps, but Nwosu will definitely be missed over the rest of the season. Hopefully they can get him back to 100%. Man is a beast on the field

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Dang...just this morning Pete was saying that he'd miss at least a week but they didn't know anything more yet. Sucks to hear. I'm sure Mafe will do well with extra snaps, but Nwosu will definitely be missed over the rest of the season. Hopefully they can get him back to 100%. Man is a beast on the field
Yeah, I think we might have to look to add someone now.

Polk738

Reaction score
Damn, that REALLY sucks-I don't know how much faith I have in Darrell Taylor taking his place, I feel like he's a bit of a liability in setting the edge and staying with-in his assignment.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Damn... im praying he doesn't need surgery... he's one of the reasons why the run defense has also been stout. He's been one of the teams best run defenders ugh

i heard "likely" lol so im being hopeful

Rat

Reaction score
Shoot, he was the closest thing we had to a consistent pass rusher. Might be worth giving Frank Clark a look. The less we have to depend on Taylor, the better. If the Vikings lose tonight and drop to 1-5, I'd at least see what it might take to pry away Danielle Hunter. Probably wouldn't be cheap though.

Jville

Reaction score
Boye Mafe, Derick Hall, and Darrell Taylor will all get bigger responsibilities with Nwosu out.

More snaps. More growth.

Tyreke Smith and Levi Bell are working to get better on the practice squad.

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
This sucks. Me, I would do whatever it takes to get Brain Burns from the panthers.
Yup, and if Seattle doesn’t, better hope the Rams don’t…

Rams been rumored to be in the market for Brian Burns for a year now…

Or, Seattle, can add some defensive pieces from the Commanders…

Jonathan Allen, Chase Young, perhaps??