2014 Summer Transfer Window

Hawkspur

Reaction score
I've read Madrid as well. I'd be surprised if he went elsewhere.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Gatehawk":3grt2weu said:
Hey wanna hear something hilarious?

Arsenal are linked with Falcao... but that's not the funny part. He's linked with us for a potential season-long loan! At least say it'd be a permanent move, that sounds a lot more believable.

Or if you believe his agent Arsenal are about to sign Nikola Zigic. (Which is also pretty funny).

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Hawkspur":wjg63q3t said:
Gatehawk":wjg63q3t said:
Hey wanna hear something hilarious?

Arsenal are linked with Falcao... but that's not the funny part. He's linked with us for a potential season-long loan! At least say it'd be a permanent move, that sounds a lot more believable.

Or if you believe his agent Arsenal are about to sign Nikola Zigic. (Which is also pretty funny).

might as well go back in for Bedtner... or Henry on loan?

Smurf

Reaction score
I've been reading Arsenal is going after Cavani.

Also, the new United Rumor is Kagawa and Hernandez and some Cash to Juve for Vidal.

I doubt either of those happen.

Smurf

Reaction score
United linked to Danny Blind and Wiliam Carvalho. Both for reported fee's north of 20 million pounds.

MB12

Reaction score
Nog":1rdt5pr3 said:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/504207/Liverpool-handed-4-3m-cut-price-deal-for-Colombia-starlet-Eder-Balanta

Balanta to Liverpool. That's a steal. He is a mere BEAST!!! And yesterday, I heard Liverpool was linked to move for Rod Fanni :lol: I guess you guys make the good choice even though I woulda prefer Fanni for you guys (no offense).

Balanta has the potential to be one of the best center-backs in the world. Very good signing

Uncle Si

Reaction score
MB12":zqnpiedn said:
Nog":zqnpiedn said:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/504207/Liverpool-handed-4-3m-cut-price-deal-for-Colombia-starlet-Eder-Balanta

Balanta to Liverpool. That's a steal. He is a mere BEAST!!! And yesterday, I heard Liverpool was linked to move for Rod Fanni :lol: I guess you guys make the good choice even though I woulda prefer Fanni for you guys (no offense).

Balanta has the potential to be one of the best center-backs in the world. Very good signing

Dont think its official, and im not sure the link is even that real. But those are encouraging words about him. I remember his name from the world cup, but didnt know much about him.

Adding someone like him would surely mean Agger is off. I imagine they see him as cover this season, and with Ilori, challenging Skrtel for 3rd choice CB next year.

Nog

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":432a0vy5 said:
I had not seen anything about Fanni. We're still being heavily linked to taking Song on loan for the year for free. I mean, for FREE. Can't really beat that. Rumor is Agger's going to Napoli, with Lucas probably following him out.
According to french reports, he went to Liverpool to see what they got to offer, and he refused it! :lol: Nothing surprising for me. He is a straight-up douche.

Nog

Reaction score
Uncle Si":uac3jmfs said:
MB12":uac3jmfs said:
Nog":uac3jmfs said:

Dont think its official, and im not sure the link is even that real. But those are encouraging words about him. I remember his name from the world cup, but didnt know much about him.

Adding someone like him would surely mean Agger is off. I imagine they see him as cover this season, and with Ilori, challenging Skrtel for 3rd choice CB next year.
Balanta is an unbreakable wall! Like MB12 said, he can become the best CB in the world.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I want him and Song (and Kono/Shaqiri or Marco Reus)

and THEN i'll be happy!

(seriously he sounds a good prospect though)

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Nog":kl8k9kvu said:
Btw, Swansea are into the sweepstakes with Marseille for Benjamin Stambouli. Remember this name coz this kid is just outstanding.

Apparently Spurs are in for Stambouli. He is supposedly choosing between us and Fiorentina, according to a website in France. As the article was in French, I'm choosing to believe it.

Nog

Reaction score
Hawkspur":muo6p0ny said:
Nog":muo6p0ny said:
Btw, Swansea are into the sweepstakes with Marseille for Benjamin Stambouli. Remember this name coz this kid is just outstanding.

Apparently Spurs are in for Stambouli. He is supposedly choosing between us and Fiorentina, according to a website in France. As the article was in French, I'm choosing to believe it.
That's over. The spurs got him ;) Official according to MHSC twitter.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
another defensive midfielder for Spurs? They are the antithesis of Arsenal...

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Uncle Si":krgk50jm said:
another defensive midfielder for Spurs? They are the antithesis of Arsenal...

Yeah, I think a couple of midfielder will be out of there in the next couple of days though. Sandro is oft injured and seems to have been linked with a move to Napoli or Roma for months and Holtby will be gone, which leaves Capoue, Bentaleb, and, if he has indeed been signed, Stambouli to fill the 2 deep mid spots that Pochettino seens to like to use. Paulinho is a bit crap too, so maybe they'll get rid of him as well.

Nog

Reaction score
BTW, Arsenal wants Rabiot from Doha Saint-Germain!!!

Nog

Reaction score
And I just read that Rémy is heading to Chelski.

Smurf

Reaction score
LVG has vowed to reduce the ever growing wage bill by selling off fringe players.

Has also stated that more players are coming in this window.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Smurf":2h5mue3e said:
LVG has vowed to reduce the ever growing wage bill by selling off fringe players.

In terms of transfer fees paid, this United squad is the most expensive premier league squad ever. Over £400m apparently.

Smurf

Reaction score
Hawkspur":26218n1a said:
Smurf":26218n1a said:

In terms of transfer fees paid, this United squad is the most expensive premier league squad ever. Over £400m apparently.

414 million....apparently we agreed to terms with Ajax for Daley Blind today.