Beast has got to stop...

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
dunceface":3uq9gy67 said:
Duuuuuude I tweeted this to Marshawn and he retweeted it! It has like 866 retweets and like 830 faves right now! Hahahaaaaaa

High five!

brady-e1389912735753.jpg

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1bwhmg6v said:
Popeyejones":1bwhmg6v said:
Fact 2: For decades there have been rules around celebrations and ways you are or are not allowed to celebrate.

Fact: Superman shirt rips, kissing biceps (or Kaepernicking, as some call it), discount double-checks, Iggy shuffles, the Dirty Bird, borrowing pompoms and doing a dance with the cheerleaders, doing sit-ups in the end zone, and even signing a football with a Sharpie in the end zone after a touchdown are all celebrations which have not been fined by the NFL.

Why is a quick crotch grab so much worse than any of these?

It's cause he turns around and does it to the players behind him, so it's "taunting" and not just celebrating. Also it is an obscene gesture because it means "hold my..." or "suck my..." to anyone over the age of 10. The NFL wants to take the entire age market, so they gotta keep things somewhat PC. Yes I know we're getting into rocky territory because football itself is a violent game, and they still try to interview players when they are emotional (and bound to drop some major F-Bombs on national TV). But I'm just trying to point out where it is all coming from.

If football was a PPV sport or something really only done by adults (like boxing and MMA) and thus has a market of primarily adults who watch, it would be a different story.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of scoring and handing the ball to the ref. But with Marshawn he is the one exception. If he wants to grab his crotch, and it pumps him up and keeps him into the game, then let him do it. I actually don't care if we get a penalty and it costs us a 2 point conversion and we lose by 1 because without Beast we are not winning anyways.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
NJlargent":2lkv1tuw said:
I actually don't care if we get a penalty and it costs us a 2 point conversion and we lose by 1 because without Beast we are not winning anyways.

Hey I love Beast Mode as much as any other fan. But I'm just saying if the above situation happened, I doubt you feel the same way as you just wrote above.

OP
OP
nolachawks

nolachawks

Reaction score
NJlargent":2os24sgj said:
I've always been a fan of scoring and handing the ball to the ref. But with Marshawn he is the one exception. If he wants to grab his crotch, and it pumps him up and keeps him into the game, then let him do it. I actually don't care if we get a penalty and it costs us a 2 point conversion and we lose by 1 because without Beast we are not winning anyways.

:177692:

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Have we not been watching a thing that's on prime time national television over the past decades? Are we really that Puritan here, that quick to clutch at pearls over a crotch grab? All the raunchy innuendos and such we've seen? None of the things done on prime time national television listed here have caught the attention of the FCC yet.

That includes stuff like this:

...“fisting” refers to jokes on New Girl, “anal sex” refers to jokes on The Mindy Project, and “penis pictures” refers to a widely circulated moment on the new ShondaLand legal drama How to Get Away With Dick Pics — er, Murder. Also mentioned in the piece was a sex scene on Scandal that followed a Charlie Brown special.

Signature celebrations are a widespread, common occurrence in the NFL, and raunchy stuff is so prevalent on prime time national television that I bet you can't go an evening without hearing and seeing a whole bunch of innuendos and outright bawdy jokes, but Marshawn grabbing his balls for a split second during a game is a really horrible problem that must be addressed at once!

I am now picturing many of you posting in this thread in a slightly different mental image.

Church-lady-300x290.png

dunceface

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3jtwmbo1 said:
Have we not been watching a thing that's on prime time national television over the past decades? Are we really that Puritan here, that quick to clutch at pearls over a crotch grab? All the raunchy innuendos and such we've seen? None of the things done on prime time national television listed here have caught the attention of the FCC yet.

That includes stuff like this:

...“fisting” refers to jokes on New Girl, “anal sex” refers to jokes on The Mindy Project, and “penis pictures” refers to a widely circulated moment on the new ShondaLand legal drama How to Get Away With Dick Pics — er, Murder. Also mentioned in the piece was a sex scene on Scandal that followed a Charlie Brown special.

Signature celebrations are a widespread, common occurrence in the NFL, and raunchy stuff is so prevalent on prime time national television that I bet you can't go an evening without hearing and seeing a whole bunch of innuendos and outright bawdy jokes, but Marshawn grabbing his balls for a split second during a game is a really horrible problem that must be addressed at once!

I am now picturing many of you posting in this thread in a slightly different mental image.

Church-lady-300x290.png

Hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaa at the Church Lady!
"What could he be grabbing down there? Hmmmm I wonder...could it be SATAN??!!!"

dunceface

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":e6s2e86r said:
dunceface":e6s2e86r said:
Duuuuuude I tweeted this to Marshawn and he retweeted it! It has like 866 retweets and like 830 faves right now! Hahahaaaaaa

High five!

brady-e1389912735753.jpg

Seriously tho can we appreciate for a moment that Lynch actually retweeted this pic
Tumblr nilfqrUIaf1qlkvaio1 400

A

Anonymous

dunceface":yismlhse said:
Our Man in Chicago":yismlhse said:
dunceface":yismlhse said:

High five!

brady-e1389912735753.jpg

Seriously tho can we appreciate for a moment that Lynch actually retweeted this pic

I appreciate it DF.

That's actually pretty awesome that he retweeted.

dunceface

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2cxi64in said:
dunceface":2cxi64in said:
Our Man in Chicago":2cxi64in said:
dunceface":2cxi64in said:

High five!

brady-e1389912735753.jpg

I appreciate it DF.

We really owe it to NJseahawk, he was the one that created it...
it has over 2k retweets now!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
minormillikin":1klwd7ev said:
He's not "grabbing his crotch," he's just toggling the Beast Mode into the off position to save batteries.

You sir.............WELL DONE!

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":29qa39mn said:
dunceface":29qa39mn said:
Our Man in Chicago":29qa39mn said:
dunceface":29qa39mn said:

High five!

brady-e1389912735753.jpg

I appreciate it DF.

I actually meant it, too. I couldn't pass up the two-for-one.

I didn't mean it to be a "cool story bro" takeaway. Sorry about that.

Foghawk

Reaction score
dunceface":ln8bos2y said:
Our Man in Chicago":ln8bos2y said:
dunceface":ln8bos2y said:

High five!

brady-e1389912735753.jpg

You also got a mention on 710 this afternoon, I believe it was the stretch that Dave Wyman is usually in. Basically described the tweet / meme and said it was by someone that goes by dunceface.

True story

dunceface

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2k68sk00 said:
dunceface":2k68sk00 said:
Our Man in Chicago":2k68sk00 said:
dunceface":2k68sk00 said:

High five!

brady-e1389912735753.jpg

I appreciate it DF.

I actually meant it, too. I couldn't pass up the two-for-one.

I didn't mean it to be a "cool story bro" takeaway. Sorry about that.[/quote]
]]]]]

Oh not at all! I laughed at ur post heartily
it just needs the proper perspective considering

dunceface

Reaction score
Foghawk":1r834tb1 said:
dunceface":1r834tb1 said:
Our Man in Chicago":1r834tb1 said:
dunceface":1r834tb1 said:

High five!

brady-e1389912735753.jpg

You also got a mention on 710 this afternoon, I believe it was the stretch that Dave Wyman is usually in. Basically described the tweet / meme and said it was by someone that goes by dunceface.

True story

That is amazing.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":8itmuzne said:
Seahawk Sailor":8itmuzne said:
Popeyejones":8itmuzne said:
Fact 2: For decades there have been rules around celebrations and ways you are or are not allowed to celebrate.

Fact: Superman shirt rips, kissing biceps (or Kaepernicking, as some call it), discount double-checks, Iggy shuffles, the Dirty Bird, borrowing pompoms and doing a dance with the cheerleaders, doing sit-ups in the end zone, and even signing a football with a Sharpie in the end zone after a touchdown are all celebrations which have not been fined by the NFL.

It's cause he turns around and does it to the players behind him, so it's "taunting" and not just celebrating. Also it is an obscene gesture because it means "hold my..." or "suck my..." to anyone over the age of 10. The NFL wants to take the entire age market, so they gotta keep things somewhat PC. Yes I know we're getting into rocky territory because football itself is a violent game, and they still try to interview players when they are emotional (and bound to drop some major F-Bombs on national TV). But I'm just trying to point out where it is all coming from.

If football was a PPV sport or something really only done by adults (like boxing and MMA) and thus has a market of primarily adults who watch, it would be a different story.
Bull (cough cough) Shit, Michael Jackson F*@#s his hand in front of THOUSANDS at half time, and everybody screams in approval, yet some around here are pissing and moaning about Marshawn briefly grabbing his junk a couple times a game, and a few sniveling whiners are raising phony shit over it? :177692:

dunceface

Reaction score
scutterhawk":prouhdqj said:
ZagHawk":prouhdqj said:
Seahawk Sailor":prouhdqj said:
Popeyejones":prouhdqj said:

Bull (cough cough) Shit, Michael Jackson F*@#s his hand in front of THOUSANDS at half time, and everybody screams in approval, yet some around here are pissing and moaning about Marshawn briefly grabbing his junk a couple times a game, and a few sniveling whiners are raising phony shit over it? :177692:

^^^^^^THIS
is it unsportsmanlike because it's taunting or because it's indecent?

Bullshit either way

hawknation2015

Reaction score
dunceface":n4nabao1 said:
is it unsportsmanlike because it's taunting or because it's indecent?

Bullshit either way

It's absolutely not taunting under the rules because it's not directed toward an individual player. Sexually-suggestive gestures go under the rule of unsportmanlike conduct and are rarely if ever penalized.

endzorn

Reaction score
Anyone else want to see him whip out that hog leg and club Tom Brady with it?

Latest posts