Beast has got to stop...

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2picrjpp said:
I'm in the car at my daughter's dentist appointment and a lady just exited her car and grabbed her crotch..or she had an itch & scratched. No lie. Either way, I'm calling Renton's finest. She deserves at least a fine, but I'm demanding a day in the slammer.
"...a day in the slammer"???????

Freudian slip?????

chet380

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3jqutq71 said:
Stupid media whores.

"Can you believe what disgusting thing Marshawn Lynch did after his run?"

"Here, let us show you again. Can you believe that? How disgusting."

"And now in close up. See how he grabs his crotch? And here from another angle you can almost see his fingers touching his taint"

"Absolutely classless and disgusting. Here let's show it again. Tune in in 15 minutes and we will show you again with more criticism of his actions."

-bsd

Exactly right, bsd -- all with the media agenda to pay ML back for his " .... You" to them in his post-game interviews.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Our Man in Chicago":2frcdn5d said:
BraveHeartFan":2frcdn5d said:
I like Lynch. I generally agree with people on the stupid celebration rules and things like that.

But that's honestly one of the lamest, most retarded things I've ever seen athletes do as a celebration.

I know some people will love it cause he's their guy and all, and that's fine, but it's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen an athlete do as a celebration.

Yet does what Marshawn did 1) yesterday - barely - after his go-ahead run, 2) on the sidelines during the NFCDC-game-sealing Chancellor interception, or 3 & 4) either of the game-sealing Beastquake runs actually offend you, though? Would you suspend Marshawn for the Super Bowl, as has been suggested by members of the media?

If the members of the media are trying to get Lynch suspended, that's all the proof I need that it's retaliation on their part for Lynch avoiding them and giving one word answers. This is why Lynch hates the media, and I don't blame him for ignoring them. It's the media's job to report on games and players. It's not their job to lobby for flags, try to get players suspended, or tilt the outcome of the games. All of which they've tried to do the Seahawks at one point or another.

No wonder Lynch can't stand them. ANd his crotch grab was pretty quick this time. He was cognizant of not getting a flag, but still doing his thing. I don't mind it at all.

Yes, they'd throw this flag at us in the SB against golden boy Brady. His window is closing, we have more time. I see a blood bath of flags coming.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Hawks46":3n0hlzb5 said:
ANd his crotch grab was pretty quick this time. He was cognizant of not getting a flag, but still doing his thing. I don't mind it at all.

He also had Lockette with his arms extended, shielding him from the cameras and referee.

cljwgscwlvjoswsb954v.gif

dunceface

Reaction score
Marshawn being Marshawn

Negative Nancies being Negative Nancies

HOL MAH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
I like the hold mah $%$...its an alpha in-your-face dominant thing to do to an opponent. However I'd be pretty upset if he gets flagged for it if the league directs the referees to enforce it on the field.

Maybe the 12s should make a deal with ML...whenever he makes a BEASTMODE like play he should make some sort of gesture to the crowd and then the 12s will all grab their crotches to honour the man. The refs won't flag the fans for holding their junk and I'm pretty sure ML could get charged up by that!! :mrgreen:

dunceface

Reaction score
Vancanhawksfan":15awn5us said:
I like the hold mah $%$...its an alpha in-your-face dominant thing to do to an opponent. However I'd be pretty upset if he gets flagged for it if the league directs the referees to enforce it on the field.

Maybe the 12s should make a deal with ML...whenever he makes a BEASTMODE like play he should make some sort of gesture to the crowd and then the 12s will all grab their crotches to honour the man. The refs won't flag the fans for holding their junk and I'm pretty sure ML could get charged up by that!! :mrgreen:

Prob a long shot but that would be legendary!

minormillikin

Reaction score
He's not "grabbing his crotch," he's just toggling the Beast Mode into the off position to save batteries.

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
dunceface":3vsliedc said:
Vancanhawksfan":3vsliedc said:

Prob a long shot but that would be legendary!

Yes!! Instead of jumping around and celebrating him smashing his opponent, instead he should just walk away in a slow gait and hold his hand up with a Caesar like gesture to the crowd...and then we all give him what he wants!!! HOLD MAH #$@$

dunceface

Reaction score
minormillikin":sl4rwvr4 said:
He's not "grabbing his crotch," he's just toggling the Beast Mode into the off position to save batteries.

BAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
It will bug me very much if he gets a penalty and it hurts the team. I love the man but i really hope that his junk grab fetish does not cost us a game at some point.

dunceface

Reaction score
Don't the fines usually come out on Tuesday or Wednesday? I guess we'll see how much the league really cares

irocdave

Reaction score
I could care less if he grabs his crotch after a spectacular play, same as most of the posters to this thread. But the ignorance and justification being displayed in this thread for allowing it to happen if the NFL threatens to penalize the TEAM for it just blows my mind.

It's obvious why he does it. It's taunting, pure and simple. To say otherwise, well, it sifts the chaff from the wheat. You never played the game, do not understand the game and obviously cant fathom structure established by an employer. Cant believe this is an actual debatable conversation. I think I saw some of this same mentality F'ing up traffic on Mercer yesterday, 20 somethings, black sweatshirts, WHITE, yelling about something you know little about.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Man this practically belongs in the PWR! Do any of the people speaking out against him doing this allow thier kids to watch Baseball? There would be 50 penalties a game! Next they will go after Bennett for his baby making dance!

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
I seriously think we have more pressing concerns than Lynch grabbing his junk.

kearly

Reaction score
This whole thing reminds me of a Key & Peele sketch:

[youtube]RGJb2iLvOKE[/youtube]