Go Chiefs .......

MrThortan

Reaction score
Only half watching but it looks like Brady has all the time he wants to throw behind that line. Jelly

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
MrThortan":p0s40su2 said:
Only half watching but it looks like Brady has all the time he wants to throw behind that line. Jelly

Chiefs are frequently only rushing 3. Not sure I get that strategy when it has been shown the way to beat Brady is to hit him over and over.

Smellyman

Reaction score
SeatownJay":19067pn1 said:
Popeyejones":19067pn1 said:
Brady looks awful so far. Not quite like pre-retirement Peyton, but worse than I've seen him in years. We're one quarter into one game but damn he's looking bad.
He still looks better than Alex Smith.

If Alex Smith played in NE they'd be calling him the GOAT

Josea16

Reaction score
Smellyman":2xoyx2mo said:
Josea16":2xoyx2mo said:
Smellyman":2xoyx2mo said:
Josea16":2xoyx2mo said:
Rookies do stupid things he'll learn but this game is done before it even started.

KC is a good team
Correct. Good being the operative word. They will have to be nearly perfect to have a legitimate shot of not being embarrassed. New England still wins by 7-10 if that happens (It won't because they're getting zero pressure on Brady).

surprised you're watching. It was over before it began.
I live in Kansas City I enjoy watching them and the rest of the AFCW get eviscerated. Call it revenge for what Elway did to the Seahawks for years. I still hate them all at various levels.

Josea16

Reaction score
Brady can't throw a pass over 10 yards to save his life.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
At the very minimum, at least they are keeping it interesting to the half. KC gets the ball to start the 3rd.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Nice drive and clock management. At least it is a game. Do it Chiefs!

Josea16

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2w1mkft9 said:
At the very minimum, at least they are keeping it interesting to the half. KC gets the ball to start the 3rd.
Look, like everyone outside of out the greater Boston area I'm pulling for Kansas City because I hate the Patriots beyond what would be considered sane. But it's not happening and New will win by 7-10 at least if they keep doing this weaksauce pass rush against Brady.

Josea16

Reaction score
Smellyman":1mpkyli6 said:
It's weird watching teams with pass protection.
Russell doesn't need this level of PP. Dare I say Tommie might be done? At this point Brady NEEDS everyone to be stellar at their position it seems. Hightower hurt so my dream of payback seems to be coming true. We will see.

Smellyman

Reaction score
That was most def a penalty, but others have been suspect.

If Brady can't get them down the field the refs got the memo and will help out a bit.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":37myxwm1 said:
The penalty disparity in this game is ridiculous.

Pretty much every penalty on KC has been blatant. Hard to say if KC deserves more calls though.