I still haven't watched the SuperBowl.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Haven't watched it.

Luckily I was drunk enough that I barely remember it.

Have not even watched a highlight of it.

Jimmy Graham trade was the first time I turned on NFL network since.

and yes I looked away or turned it off every time they started a highlight.

Hawknight

Reaction score
I have it on my DVR and I cannot find the heart or strength to watch it again, YET, I cannot delete it either. It's the one title on my DVR that continues to haunt me and remind me of what could have been. I convince myself that at least we won the season prior, but helps very little.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
watched sound fx the other day...that game should have been won...everything going good until the last play call. good game otherwise. just too many injuries to keep that 10 pt lead.

idahawks

Reaction score
I haven't rewatched 40 or 49 and I probably never will. I watched 48 twice a week all offseason last year. I don't care to see 40, 49 again.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I turned the game off after the interception. I have no idea what happened after that and I don't ever want to.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I've re-watched various segments of the game. It was a good game. Re-watching it sort of highlights the fact that both teams basically played well enough to win, so that eases the sting for me. We hit more splash plays and were better on the ground. New England was more surgical and relied entirely on Brady. We won yardage; they won possession. Game turned on a scrub CB making a play that even a Hall of Famer wouldn't make 99 out of a 100 times. But the fact is that he made the play. It is what it is. If we're healthy, we win, but how many teams could have said that over the last 49 years? Still a great game if you can appreciate it at that level.

XL was just a terrible football game. Even from a neutral standpoint, there's very little reason to watch it again. I'm sure I've rewatched various plays from that game, but I would never sit down to watch significant chunks of it. I'd be bored.

253hawk

Reaction score
If we had lost to an AFC team that I could actually stand, I'd probably be able to re-watch it. But the Cheatriots and their horrible, racist-ass fans? No thanks. That goes for any Boston team, too.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Haven't watched it and doubt I ever will. Haven't seen the playoff game in Atlanta either since watching it live. And I most definitely have never re-watched the 2006 Rose Bowl game.

I'm just not that much of a masochist.

original poster

Reaction score
I watched the Carolina and Green Bay game again yesterday (the smile on my face on the GB game never, ever tires :)) but couldn't justify watching SB49.

kjreid

Reaction score
I have watched the Superbowl at least 20 times. every time I see it scheduled on the NFL network I watch it. I don't know why and I still get sick when I see the ending but I can't help myself. I went to XL and I went last year but I did not go this year. I still get excited when I see Kearse's catch and ML's run. I guess I like watching train wrecks :p

original poster

Reaction score
Wow 20 times! I wouldn't have thought anyone else would have even watched it 3 times let alone 20!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I figure I shall probably watch it a few times this year. I need to remember a few things here that I missed. I really think our team played really well and a few glitches messed it up. I have watched the carolina game and niner game and several other games as I have posted. I think it is interesting watching the games we lost as to what was the other team's strategy or quirks that made the loss work for them. Heck, maybe they got hot....and we were HOTTER........SD. smirk. Go hawks.

Darrenv17

Reaction score
I NEVER even watch it a first time!!! For the pass 3 years I would either record it or watch on my cell phone regular season as well. Like the old days when they show the field and where the ball, score how far to a first down etc etc and is ALWAYS ON DELAY (yahoo sports).

Put it this way I had 30 something people over my house and the last thing I saw on the phone was 1st and goal with a few minutes left , when it rebooted it said 1st and 1 NE????????????????????WTF!!!!!!! then right after the great catch
my 3 little boys coming running in the room ( O and by the way Im in my bedroom alone at the time of the game) I tell them if its not over don't come in..............THE rest is F###$$ history.

So I didn't watch anything at all of super ball 49 :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: