If you're "IN", post here now.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Always in, have been since the team's beginning.

Would like to see a new OC though.

Rflagg

Reaction score
I am still in and will be no matter the record, but I agree with people saying(paraphrasing here) that this start will be a small bump in the road. :icon_new:

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
of course in....and frankly, either of those games could have gone the seahawks way and frankly, they did not even play to their full potential IMO in either. so when on full cylinders, watch out!

TorontoHawk

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":5cclb6r4 said:
That's it. The title says it all.

If you're in. Post here. Otherwise rub (Bevells Head for Luck)

I don't want posts of "you're just trying to be a holier than thou fan". Yada yada. That's not what this is about.

Here's what's going to happen. We will start rolling. And the bandwagon will start filling again. But I want to weed out those crap stick bandwagons. So if you're in to win, let's hear it. Right here, right now.

This is not a discussion post. This is a "we are 0-2, but damn we have lots of talent and we are finishing minimum 11-5 and making the playoffs, and then we are going to kick ass, and win the NFC championship, make the Super Bowl. We will then be doubted, but guess what, we are going to win the whole damn thing".

I'm freakin in.

I am in, they will bounce back this year!! Go Hawks.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Always in. Two tough road losses are behind us, three home games in the next four weeks ahead of us. Keep working, dial back the stupid penalties, and we'll be back on top of the heap before you know it.

TAB420

Reaction score
I've never been out, so I don't need to state that I'm in...... :141847_bnono:

kf3339

Reaction score
LymonHawk":2jvnhexp said:
For me it's not a matter of being in; because I'm never out. I'm a glass-half-full guy, and I always back my team...win, lose, or draw. It's the way I was raised.

This.

Hawknight

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":26ng0tgs said:
That's it. The title says it all.

If you're in. Post here. Otherwise rub (Bevells Head for Luck)

I don't want posts of "you're just trying to be a holier than thou fan". Yada yada. That's not what this is about.

Here's what's going to happen. We will start rolling. And the bandwagon will start filling again. But I want to weed out those crap stick bandwagons. So if you're in to win, let's hear it. Right here, right now.

This is not a discussion post. This is a "we are 0-2, but damn we have lots of talent and we are finishing minimum 11-5 and making the playoffs, and then we are going to kick ass, and win the NFC championship, make the Super Bowl. We will then be doubted, but guess what, we are going to win the whole damn thing".

I'm freakin in.

I'm always "IN" with this team, even if the odds are stacked up against us. I'm gullible that way when it comes to the Seahawks...Forever Faithful...

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I'm in. Beating GB in January, at Lambeau, will be sweet.

Latest posts