If you're "IN", post here now.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I've been in since 76, that will never change. I was kind of hoping a bunch of people would vanish after the 0-2 start, would make more tix available for my friends who have been waiting to get to some games :th2thumbs:

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Always In regardless! For some reason I believe this team does not lose another game this season! :th2thumbs:

sam1313

Reaction score
Of course I'm in. Two close road games at the beginning of the year? No problem. things just started to look good in the last 1/2 of the GB game...

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
I have been in since 1975 when grandpa bought our season tickets. As I'm sure many have already said: the Seahawks are my one thing; I WILL ALWAYS BE IN! All in!

hannibalking

Reaction score
I still watch the Mariners, why would I give up on the Seahawks? Of course I'm in.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
I'm definitely still in. Have been for 32 years...and there's no giving up now.

Plus, in recent years, this team has had so many never say die moments, comebacks, and miraculous wins that I'd be a fool to count the Hawks out.

Did I mention i was IN?

Spirit of 76

Reaction score
First post, lifelong Seahawk fan living in Los Angeles, of course I'M IN! Never count this team out!

Atradees

Reaction score
I dont remember who was on that 2 and 14 team.

I think we are worlds better though!

(welcome new guy)

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
Atradees":18yh4kz7 said:

(welcome new guy)

To be fair we did at least have some great defensive players in 92: Robert Blackmon, Eugene Robinson, Rufus Porter, Terry Wooden, David Wyman, and of course our interior D-line was the best we've ever had with Tez and Joe Nash.

As a team we sucked in 92 and our offense was entirely forgettable, but there were Seahawk players worth getting behind even then.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
c_hawkbob":3v3gcfm1 said:
Atradees":3v3gcfm1 said:

(welcome new guy)

To be fair we did at least have some great defensive players in 92: Robert Blackmon, Eugene Robinson, Rufus Porter, Terry Wooden, David Wyman, and of course our interior D-line was the best we've ever had with Tez and Joe Nash.

As a team we sucked in 92 and our offense was entirely forgettable, but there were Seahawk players worth getting behind even then.

The defense was good. I believe that the offense still holds the record for lowest points scored in a season. It averaged out to be 8.8 points a game.

Latest posts