Is Wilson still injured or just overweight?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
semiahmoo":3oacrqez said:
RW has def. put on weight.

But it could be worse...

jameis-winston.jpg
Holy bejeezus! You scared me. I thought Wilson has let himself go!

A

Anonymous

Yeah, they prob. should have used a wrestling trophy belt for this shot. /\

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
titan3131":2bvry49c said:
I was called a crazy when I called out Russells weight gain.

He CLEARLY PUT ON 10+ lbs of fat. He bought a mansion and his family moved in (You know that mamma is home cooking him his favorite Mac n Cheese.)

Also he got serious with Ciara and has been eating out at restaurants ALOT. You have to change your lifestyle as you age its really not that hard. I am very disappointed that the Seahawks staff didnt step in and nip his fat ass into fast russell in the ota's.
Pssst. .. Maybe Wilson has diabetes like his papa.
Maybe Ciara's sweet moves gave it to him..
Maybe he can't play in the cold because of diabetic neuropathy. His vision is clearly compromised too being he is short and diabetic. Shoot what the hell we get us into when we could have had Flynn. :sarcasm_off:

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1rrah2h6 said:
Yeah, they prob. should have used a wrestling trophy belt for this shot. /\
Maybe a trophy belt for lobster eating? Definitely not a wrestler type body.

Sealake80

Reaction score
I saw a bunch of posters in gameday forum telling us how bad Wilson sucked in our playoff victory yesterday. The guy has a record setting year all dinged up. Ankle, knee, peck...

He signed a team friendly deal IMO. It didnt break the bank. Plus he was almost free on the 1st contract. Yada yada. I don't know why I waste my time trying to help other fans see.

Wilson is the man. It took GRIT for him to play in every game this season. 5th season w/ 10 wins or more. He isnt perfect and has his moments of shame. Every QB does.

While writing this my bro texts me... btw I think wilson was sick yesterday. 119 QB rating in tge playoffs when it counts. Not overweight.

taz291819

Reaction score
Did anyone see how fast he got down the field for that block? In straight speed, I don't think he's lost a step. Still in the 4.4-4.6 range.

As has been said before, it's the quick cuts that has been hampering him. He's getting closer to returning to form.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Sealake80":47ci8l56 said:
I saw a bunch of posters in gameday forum telling us how bad Wilson sucked in our playoff victory yesterday. The guy has a record setting year all dinged up. Ankle, knee, peck...

He signed a team friendly deal IMO. It didnt break the bank. Plus he was almost free on the 1st contract. Yada yada. I don't know why I waste my time trying to help other fans see.

Wilson is the man. It took GRIT for him to play in every game this season. 5th season w/ 10 wins or more. He isnt perfect and has his moments of shame. Every QB does.

While writing this my bro texts me... btw I think wilson was sick yesterday. 119 QB rating in tge playoffs when it counts. Not overweight.

Wilson should be sick more often, the last time he was sick he put up 300+ yards and 5 TDs against the Steelers.