It's official: Welcome home to the LOS ANGELES RAMS!

randomation

Reaction score
RedAlice":2ojueft7 said:
randomation":2ojueft7 said:
RedAlice":2ojueft7 said:
the LOS ANGELES Rams will keep the FULL history of the Rams.

In StL, they tried to deny our history, choosing to only recognize 1994 and on. That is WRONG. They also chose to honor StL Cardinal players the same as Rams players.

Rams history from all years will matter now. Including the new years yet to be made. The StL years matter, as do the LA years before them.

The welcome home Presser today: I cried as soon as the Coming Home song and vid started. Cried through it all. In the best kind of you are so happy your cheeks are wet and your heart is happpy and you just want to hug everyone.

eta: I did notice on the new Rams website that they have a lot of players, games and etc highlighted. NO GSOT. I'm sure it will be fixed. I mean, it's not lke Warner is on the news constantly right now saying he can't "relate" to LA.

Seriously the Rams left LA because the city refused to pay for a stadium despite being broke STL was willing to pony up 400 mil. The rams better be good right away in LA or else there will be blackouts within 2 years it's a city of transplants with literally a dozen sports teams. I get that you're happy but you should think about how you felt when your team was ripped away if you were alive then of course, frankly STL should keep the trophies and years especially of the GSOT because unlike LA they were actually willing to pay for a stadium. Trying to compare it to the Sonics is incredibly disingenuous, though it is similar in one way both of the last owners in their respective cites, Seattle and STL specifically bought majority ownership with the aim of relocating the team. You should not get the history of the years of the GSOT and I hope that STL sues to keep them.

Welcome! If you love the Rams, this is about to be fun as our team gets great. Lets enjoy!

Yes, Sir, I was alive at the time the Rams left LA. And NOTHING in your post is correct. Your post is in fact a prime example of the constant falsehoods.

And you tell me what I should remember from my young heart being broken in 1995. I'm pretty sure you love Bernie right now, here is what he said back then:

The Rams are vanished, headed to the Midwest, and in Southern California they are in the early throes of a hot-blooded tantrum. Some rather vitriolic analysis is coming over the transom as angry journalists and bitter team boosters accuse the Rams of treason and other high crimes.

And you know what? I don't care what these people say.

Sorry, this is our party, we deserved it, and sore losers are not invited. We lost a football team seven years ago, and no one felt sorry for St. Louis. As we had our little revival meeting Tuesday, we easily could disregard the caterwauling from the land of milk, honey and dangerous, high-risk investment strategies made by irresponsible government officials.

Is THAT what you want me to remember right NOW? cuz, i DO.

StL treated me bad. so, yah, i member. And I always will.

What really matters is: MY TEAM is home. Home. Rams are home.

You lost the Rams because the city wouldn't pay for a new stadium it is in fact correct. The fanbase was also dwindling due to there being something like 10 pro teams in LA. Now the chargers are pursuing a stadium deal with SD which likely means the Raiders will be the second tenet. Unlike the Rams they are on the rise and have a hot young qb and so LA will do what it always does and cheer for whoever is best which is likely to be the Raiders.

chris98251

Reaction score
Georgia did everything in her power to make the L.A. fan base hate the Rams do they would not go to games, if I remember correctly even saying they didn't deserve her football team and weren't real fans etc.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":88bmsgdv said:
Georgia did everything in her power to make the L.A. fan base hate the Rams do they would not go to games, if I remember correctly even saying they didn't deserve her football team and weren't real fans etc.
Fair point.

Largent80

Reaction score
Nobody paid attention to the windbag so she moved the team. If Carrol would have had any idea he would have never lefy her with power in his will. So glad the Rams are back in L.A.

chris98251

Reaction score
Largent80":2fors380 said:
Nobody paid attention to the windbag so she moved the team. If Carrol would have had any idea he would have never lefy her with power in his will. So glad the Rams are back in L.A.

She ousted his kids from the Will and ownership, I remember the lawsuits etc, and the rumor of her being involved with Carrolls death I think is true due to the things that happened later.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
This whole thing has become beyond anything anyone as a FAN could have known or expected in 1994.

and, side note: I LOVE all Rams fans. I do not love fans of the other city. Seems clear. Love Rams! Yay Rams! Welcome here there and all over to all Rams fans!!!!!!! If you LOVE the Rams, we are friends. I love the Rams.

I DO NOT love fans who act like STL is more important than the RAMS. You can go eat some ice cream.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
From Ramdonation: "You lost the Rams because the city wouldn't pay for a new stadium it is in fact correct. The fanbase was also dwindling due to there being something like 10 pro teams in LA. Now the chargers are pursuing a stadium deal with SD which likely means the Raiders will be the second tenet. Unlike the Rams they are on the rise and have a hot young qb and so LA will do what it always does and cheer for whoever is best which is likely to be the Raiders."

----

You, sir, are clearly not following San Diego. I am, I live here.

I know all StL fans want the worst possible situation for the Rams in LA. Don't attach your hate to things you do not know about though. Do actual research.

If Raiders do end up in LA: I think that will be fun. I like them. And I agree - they are about to OWN the AFC W. Can't wait.

I am not a Charger fan.

byau

Reaction score
Living here in LA, If I weren't a Seahawks fan I'd probably bandwagon the Rams. They're a fun team to watch, they beat up on the Seahawks, trick plays galore, Todd Gurley ...

Plus the Cliff Engle sweaters are nice and also inexpensive, like $25 to $40 compared to the $120 for the Seahawks ones

S l1600

vs

S l1600

chris98251

Reaction score
Looks like a child Rams sweater and an adult Seahawks sweater, maybe that's the price difference?

chris98251

Reaction score
On a brighter note the Rams are looking to extend Fisher, don't want a lame duck coach for the move and he has experience getting a team that moves started up again.

Translated, here Jeff were going to give you a raise, we want you to get the offices and the practice facilities organized, we want you to get the team assembled and comfortable in their new home. We know that your not a winner so don't worry about that to much, after this season and things settle down some we will start looking for a our football coach for the winning aspect. Once we have the stadium built and fans pouring in again we can send you off into the sunset. At least in California you get those :)

This way the media will stay out of our way, everyone will think we good guys, the team will be more relaxed and won't want to bail on us like the team up the road.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":3ajoxhkt said:
On a brighter note the Rams are looking to extend Fisher, don't want a lame duck coach for the move and he has experience getting a team that moves started up again.

Translated, here Jeff were going to give you a raise, we want you to get the offices and the practice facilities organized, we want you to get the team assembled and comfortable in their new home. We know that your not a winner so don't worry about that to much, after this season and things settle down some we will start looking for a our football coach for the winning aspect. Once we have the stadium built and fans pouring in again we can send you off into the sunset. At least in California you get those :)

This way the media will stay out of our way, everyone will think we good guys, the team will be more relaxed and won't want to bail on us like the team up the road.

Almost perfect.

I do believe fully that Kroenke hired Fisher w full intent of this move 4 years ago.

I also believe that Fisher has convinced Kroenke that he can win. I believe that to be true.

So, now we will see if Fisher is right. His leash of "is what I say what happens" is over.

Kroenke is giving Fisher full reigns to go win. Kroenke believes Fisher.

If Fisher fails this year, he is out.

If Fisher beats all and makes the playoffs, Kroenke will smile as a just yet once again entitled billionare.

Latest posts