It's official: Welcome home to the LOS ANGELES RAMS!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1th6xx9a said:
Happy for you, happy that the Seahawks don't have to do that insane 10 am game in the EJDome nobody outside St. Louis cares about, happy the LA/SF thing is back, happy that finally after 39 years the NFCW is exactly what the NFL intended from the inception of the Seahawks. Screw the AFC the Seahawks were forced to move into that conference and stupid division because of Carolina and Jacksonville. Both with teams I hate because I don't care about Bradley or Quinn. I hope they lose forever given they aren't my team.
Love this post,I feel exactly the same..

pmedic920

Reaction score
All I can say is, The Rams better win.
The people in LA have tons of stuff to do. I don't see them supporting a team that doesn't win.

Although the population is large enough that I guess selling tickets shouldn't be that hard.

Fade

Reaction score
RedAlice":syx1w41z said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hHZWuZrAFg

Ok, no clue how to post a video. I tried.
Fixed
[youtube]7hHZWuZrAFg[/youtube]

randomation

Reaction score
RedAlice":2f8l47gh said:
the LOS ANGELES Rams will keep the FULL history of the Rams.

In StL, they tried to deny our history, choosing to only recognize 1994 and on. That is WRONG. They also chose to honor StL Cardinal players the same as Rams players.

Rams history from all years will matter now. Including the new years yet to be made. The StL years matter, as do the LA years before them.

The welcome home Presser today: I cried as soon as the Coming Home song and vid started. Cried through it all. In the best kind of you are so happy your cheeks are wet and your heart is happpy and you just want to hug everyone.

eta: I did notice on the new Rams website that they have a lot of players, games and etc highlighted. NO GSOT. I'm sure it will be fixed. I mean, it's not lke Warner is on the news constantly right now saying he can't "relate" to LA.

Seriously the Rams left LA because the city refused to pay for a stadium despite being broke STL was willing to pony up 400 mil. The rams better be good right away in LA or else there will be blackouts within 2 years it's a city of transplants with literally a dozen sports teams. I get that you're happy but you should think about how you felt when your team was ripped away if you were alive then of course, frankly STL should keep the trophies and years especially of the GSOT because unlike LA they were actually willing to pay for a stadium. Trying to compare it to the Sonics is incredibly disingenuous, though it is similar in one way both of the last owners in their respective cites, Seattle and STL specifically bought majority ownership with the aim of relocating the team. You should not get the history of the years of the GSOT and I hope that STL sues to keep them.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
randomation":paeunvlz said:
RedAlice":paeunvlz said:

In StL, they tried to deny our history, choosing to only recognize 1994 and on. That is WRONG. They also chose to honor StL Cardinal players the same as Rams players.

Rams history from all years will matter now. Including the new years yet to be made. The StL years matter, as do the LA years before them.

The welcome home Presser today: I cried as soon as the Coming Home song and vid started. Cried through it all. In the best kind of you are so happy your cheeks are wet and your heart is happpy and you just want to hug everyone.

eta: I did notice on the new Rams website that they have a lot of players, games and etc highlighted. NO GSOT. I'm sure it will be fixed. I mean, it's not lke Warner is on the news constantly right now saying he can't "relate" to LA.

Seriously the Rams left LA because the city refused to pay for a stadium despite being broke STL was willing to pony up 400 mil. The rams better be good right away in LA or else there will be blackouts within 2 years it's a city of transplants with literally a dozen sports teams. I get that you're happy but you should think about how you felt when your team was ripped away if you were alive then of course, frankly STL should keep the trophies and years especially of the GSOT because unlike LA they were actually willing to pay for a stadium. Trying to compare it to the Sonics is incredibly disingenuous, though it is similar in one way both of the last owners in their respective cites, Seattle and STL specifically bought majority ownership with the aim of relocating the team. You should not get the history of the years of the GSOT and I hope that STL sues to keep them.

Welcome! If you love the Rams, this is about to be fun as our team gets great. Lets enjoy!

Yes, Sir, I was alive at the time the Rams left LA. And NOTHING in your post is correct. Your post is in fact a prime example of the constant falsehoods.

And you tell me what I should remember from my young heart being broken in 1995. I'm pretty sure you love Bernie right now, here is what he said back then:

The Rams are vanished, headed to the Midwest, and in Southern California they are in the early throes of a hot-blooded tantrum. Some rather vitriolic analysis is coming over the transom as angry journalists and bitter team boosters accuse the Rams of treason and other high crimes.

And you know what? I don't care what these people say.

Sorry, this is our party, we deserved it, and sore losers are not invited. We lost a football team seven years ago, and no one felt sorry for St. Louis. As we had our little revival meeting Tuesday, we easily could disregard the caterwauling from the land of milk, honey and dangerous, high-risk investment strategies made by irresponsible government officials.

Is THAT what you want me to remember right NOW? cuz, i DO.

StL treated me bad. so, yah, i member. And I always will.

What really matters is: MY TEAM is home. Home. Rams are home.

Largent80

Reaction score
This may be a dumb question but I'm too lazy to read all the posts in here. Will they move this coming year, and where will they play?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":onaan9hm said:

Ok...I felt this fits......

[youtube]BZSb0JCWcXk[/youtube]

Decimation

Reaction score
Largent80":40xr7rq8 said:
This may be a dumb question but I'm too lazy to read all the posts in here. Will they move this coming year, and where will they play?
Yes, they'll be playing in Los Angeles in 2016, and they will most likely be playing at the Coliseum.

Maulbert

Reaction score
RedAlice":2lmlz5wc said:
randomation":2lmlz5wc said:
RedAlice":2lmlz5wc said:

Welcome! If you love the Rams, this is about to be fun as our team gets great. Lets enjoy!

Yes, Sir, I was alive at the time the Rams left LA. And NOTHING in your post is correct. Your post is in fact a prime example of the constant falsehoods.

And you tell me what I should remember from my young heart being broken in 1995. I'm pretty sure you love Bernie right now, here is what he said back then:

The Rams are vanished, headed to the Midwest, and in Southern California they are in the early throes of a hot-blooded tantrum. Some rather vitriolic analysis is coming over the transom as angry journalists and bitter team boosters accuse the Rams of treason and other high crimes.

And you know what? I don't care what these people say.

Sorry, this is our party, we deserved it, and sore losers are not invited. We lost a football team seven years ago, and no one felt sorry for St. Louis. As we had our little revival meeting Tuesday, we easily could disregard the caterwauling from the land of milk, honey and dangerous, high-risk investment strategies made by irresponsible government officials.

Is THAT what you want me to remember right NOW? cuz, i DO.

StL treated me bad. so, yah, i member. And I always will.

Damn.

yaburnt.gif

Uncle Si

Reaction score
So the LA Rams attendance wasn't dwindling and resulting in blackouts prior to the move to St. Louis?

Largent80

Reaction score
I used to attend games there before my Seattle move in 1977, and the crowds were sparse at times but the place is cavernous. There was a stretch where the team was pretty good for a few years but only the playoff games sold out.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":2ahv94qm said:
I used to attend games there before my Seattle move in 1977, and the crowds were sparse at times but the place is cavernous. There was a stretch where the team was pretty good for a few years but only the playoff games sold out.
Yeah I think LA could still be a tough place to sell out if the team is mediocre or worse (Coach Cheap Shot's calling card!) though a sparkling new stadium two years down the road will help sell tix.

What do you think Alice?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
LA has had what 3 pro teams?A fourth is the same team that left before..A good chance 5th is the same team that left before also..I just don't get what the NFL learned from all those times prior.I am happy for Red Alice though don't take me wrong ..Oh 6 if you count the LA Express,that team was badass!

Largent80

Reaction score
Actually there are 4 pro teams, Clippers, Lakers, Kings, Dodgers. Clippers moved from San Diego eons ago and have had a little success lately. The Lakers moved there eons ago and also have done well.

There are so many transplants from other states there that they will actually sell a lot of tickets based on people being loyal to their teams since they moved there.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1vryz29p said:
Actually there are 4 pro teams, Clippers, Lakers, Kings, Dodgers. Clippers moved from San Diego eons ago and have had a little success lately. The Lakers moved there eons ago and also have done well.

There are so many transplants from other states there that they will actually sell a lot of tickets based on people being loyal to their teams since they moved there.
I meant pro football teams(my bad) and I was talking only of football,these transplants you talk of don't seem to transpire into football ..