It's official: Welcome home to the LOS ANGELES RAMS!

chris98251

Reaction score
rideaducati":99737uoy said:
RedAlice":99737uoy said:
I still need to say: Pinch me.

I won't fully believe all of this is true until I am at the game in the Coliseum. Been too long dreamin' and wantin' for it.

You're like a child waiting for Santa...and it's only May first.

Obviously she needs some sort of distraction after the season going into the draft, too bad this isn't in the Shack :)

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
chris98251":1zlwfnod said:
rideaducati":1zlwfnod said:
RedAlice":1zlwfnod said:
I still need to say: Pinch me.

I won't fully believe all of this is true until I am at the game in the Coliseum. Been too long dreamin' and wantin' for it.

You're like a child waiting for Santa...and it's only May first.

Obviously she needs some sort of distraction after the season going into the draft, too bad this isn't in the Shack :)

I am a full on fan of all hot girls in Rams items: happy to see a Shack thread on that.

Harley CVO

Reaction score
Personally I'm Okay with this..

My first NFL game was LA Rams vs San Fran. 1968
My mother was a cocktail waitress at the Edgewater in Long Beach and she use to date Diron Talbert. So and i got to meet many of the players and hung out at parties a coulpe of times. I rememer at one of the gatherings the big Joke was Jack Snow was getting a lot of grief because some girl professed publicly she has a crush on him... I didnt get it at the time, but the girl was Mama Cass!
Makes sense now.
Plus i was born in Inglewood so i guess going to a game there would be full circle! I still have a Rams pennant i got from that game in my closet, plus autographs form the players (Rosie, Merlin, Roman, etc.)

But Hawks are my team reguardless.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Dumb. No reason to stick with that nasty color scheme.

This shouldn't be difficult:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/heynckelpott/status/688111508140593152[/tweet]

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Maulbert":3ofsksi6 said:
The yellow still looks a little too dark.

Personally, I think the vintage blue and white is the cleanest look.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Why do people keep trying to drag the Seahawks into this discussion they couldn't move this team way back when they sucked every year. THE SEAHAWKS WILL NEVER LEAVE SEATTLE PERIOD FULL STOP.

korboko

Reaction score
Should the St. Louis fans keep the Super Bowl trophy and banner? This is something I was wondering. I know it belongs to the franchise but did Oklahoma City Thunder take the SuperSonic's championship from 1979. No, they didn't. Also, will LA put up the retired jerseys of Kurt Warner and the Greatest Show on Turf?

Maulbert

Reaction score
korboko":96n2mdzi said:
Should the St. Louis fans keep the Super Bowl trophy and banner? This is something I was wondering. I know it belongs to the franchise but did Oklahoma City Thunder take the SuperSonic's championship from 1979. No, they didn't. Also, will LA put up the retired jerseys of Kurt Warner and the Greatest Show on Turf?

Cities shouldn't keep anything from itinerant franchises, especially when the name doesn’t change. The Rams still claimed their NFL Championships from Cleveland and LA when they were in St. Louis. The Cards still claim their Chicago championship. Cleveland is the exception, not the rule.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
the LOS ANGELES Rams will keep the FULL history of the Rams.

In StL, they tried to deny our history, choosing to only recognize 1994 and on. That is WRONG. They also chose to honor StL Cardinal players the same as Rams players.

Rams history from all years will matter now. Including the new years yet to be made. The StL years matter, as do the LA years before them.

The welcome home Presser today: I cried as soon as the Coming Home song and vid started. Cried through it all. In the best kind of you are so happy your cheeks are wet and your heart is happpy and you just want to hug everyone.

eta: I did notice on the new Rams website that they have a lot of players, games and etc highlighted. NO GSOT. I'm sure it will be fixed. I mean, it's not lke Warner is on the news constantly right now saying he can't "relate" to LA.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Happy for you, happy that the Seahawks don't have to do that insane 10 am game in the EJDome nobody outside St. Louis cares about, happy the LA/SF thing is back, happy that finally after 39 years the NFCW is exactly what the NFL intended from the inception of the Seahawks. Screw the AFC the Seahawks were forced to move into that conference and stupid division because of Carolina and Jacksonville. Both with teams I hate because I don't care about Bradley or Quinn. I hope they lose forever given they aren't my team.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":qcvju6lu said:
Happy for you, happy that the Seahawks don't have to do that insane 10 am game in the EJDome nobody outside St. Louis cares about, happy the LA/SF thing is back, happy that finally after 39 years the NFCW is exactly what the NFL intended from the inception of the Seahawks. Screw the AFC the Seahawks were forced to move into that conference and stupid division because of Carolina and Jacksonville. Both with teams I hate because I don't care about Bradley or Quinn. I hope they lose forever given they aren't my team.

Agree! And, we get to forever stay together.

Our respective fans have been through it all. Now we get to enjoy the next years as division rivals/fans.

Love it and so happy for our NFC W.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Actually it was because of Tampa Bay sue me. We were both in the NFC and the NFL needed someone to switch to the AFC. And we were the Huckleberry with the ironclad deal of when realignment happened we'd switch back to the NFCW as intended and never be moved again. 20+ years in the AFC. Bullshit, we're where we belong just like the Rams. Good luck and kill the 49ers.

If you go back to the royal blue and yellow all the better.:)

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
korboko":9qmk84t1 said:

RAMS history is RAMS history.

One of the most annoying things about StL was their REFUSAL to acknowlege anything before 1994!!!!!!

the LA Rams will acknowledge all RAMS. For ALL years.

WE ARE THE RAMS!

We now no longer choose when you played, we love ALL RAMS.

St. Louis is the ONLY one who chose years. That Is OVER.