Just pre ordered Super Bowl program

LOOMiS

Reaction score
You can save $3.00 off the holographic edition by entering this in to the coupon code box: SB48W

Largent80

Reaction score
Minne":34ntgrjr said:
Largent80":34ntgrjr said:
Good to see you in here again Justin. How old is your kid now?

She is 5 and my son is 2.

Well then. I don't remember seeing you post the birth of your son, only your daughter. Has it been that long?

Either way. Congrats and nice to see you back.

acer1240

Reaction score
Largent80":2kzsizrs said:
Mark, can I order the one in your avatar?

If that were at all possible she would be completely sold out already. Certainly is mesmerizing isn't she? :shock:

lsheldon

Reaction score
I find it sad that they used a backdrop of New York, are the Giants playing? It would look much better with a split view of the Seattle and Denver skylines or stadiums to represent the two teams playing.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I ordered 3, seems legit to me. Got an instant email confirming and thanking for purchase. Both of the first couple of links go to the same place. FYI only.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
If anyone has experience with both types of programs &how nice are the Holo ones vs the regular ones. I want to pull trigger but get the right one. Is the Holo cheesy or well done? Thanks for any help.

OP
OP
hulbe

hulbe

Reaction score
Sorry if the link looks a little shady to some. I just copy and pasted the one I used from a search on Google.

Largent80

Reaction score
Year of The Hawk":20clrws3 said:
If anyone has experience with both types of programs &how nice are the Holo ones vs the regular ones. I want to pull trigger but get the right one. Is the Holo cheesy or well done? Thanks for any help.

Since they mail them Friday, we more than likely would be lucky to see them on Monday.

hangumhi

Reaction score
Is this the same thing they're selling at grocery stores? It has the same cover and it's the same price.

hangumhi

Reaction score
Is this the same thing they're selling at grocery stores? It has the same cover and it's the same price.

soxhawk

Reaction score
hangumhi":12lkb9e4 said:

Yes, the $11.99 one is the same. The $14.99 one is the one they will be selling at MetLife Stadium next week.