Just pre ordered Super Bowl program

CANHawk

Reaction score
Had to pay a few bucks more and order mine from nflshop.com cuz that website wouldn't bill to a Canadian address. I call racism! ...countryism? it's gotta be some kinda ism...

dino26

Reaction score
I got 2 on order

one is the stadium edition with the holographic cover and the other is just a regular cover

ZornwasaleftY

Reaction score
I ordered a couple, and today just saw in Cost-co for $10. Duh!

I live in Washington so maybe that's why - but check it out before you spend the extra money.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Picked mine up at Just Sports $12 and didn't have to wait for shipping.

Largent80

Reaction score
Just got mine, and it is the HOLO version. (the one they will sell at the game). iT IS awesome....GET IT.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I was doing some packing and organizing since I'm getting ready to move into a new place next month and I came across my Super Bowl XL Program. UGH the memory of ordering that thing still haunts me to this day. I'm so tempted to start a nice bonfire with it before the game Sunday.

I saw they have these available for past Super Bowls, so I'm going to wait until we've won it this time to make sure there is no jinx in play here. I know Roland would approve ;)

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Got mine today (Holo version, in perfect condition btw... Sorry 509hawk), and I ordered it about two hours after 509 did. I live in Arlington, Wa, so If you're in Washington, I'd expect it tomorrow. And yes, it is AWESOME! I'll cherish this baby forever... Unless I wind up starting a fire with it AFTER the SB like Kidhawk is contemplating for the XL version... :34853_doh:

Nah, I'm betting it'll be a keeper! :D

Minne

Reaction score
i got mine today from camano island. only has a little tear in it. other than that good condition

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Got mine today. Not in mint condition, but not noticeably damaged. Also got the holographic version.

Howie_16

Reaction score
Ordered but being in Canada I knew that I might not receive it by the game. Sadly it was not in my mailbox today. However, I am confident that it will be the only Super Bowl related disappointment I need to deal with! :)