Russell Wilson Will...

Russell Wilson Will...

• Go off this Sunday. Best performance in months if not ever!

Votes: 95 53.1%
  • Play it safe. Not turn the ball over, keep it conservative.

Votes: 76 42.5%
  • Force things, have some turnovers. Not play his best.

Votes: 8 4.5%

• Total voters

chris98251

Reaction score
I think safe, not because there isn't a opportunity but because that has been the message we have received for weeks. Things get blown open if we get turnovers and short fields, it won't be because he puts up 300 yds in a blow out.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
He's had to prove himself going all the way back to his college days. After getting compliments all year I am sure he is hearing the talk about how he's not playing well, struggling etc. I am thinking he goes back to those old thoughts and comes out and proves himself to the doubters again

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I think he's going to have his best game since the Saints game. Maybe not yardage wise, but just being accurate and focused and in a rhythm.

TheTruth

Reaction score
Have this feeling Russell will be in kill mode on Sunday. I think it's about time he has a big game, especially with his legs.

Rob12

Reaction score
rjdriver":3cf4m2h5 said:
Man I wanted to choose option one, but with the Niners D, I don't see him "going off". Had to vote for number 2! Still see us winning though!

Hope I'm wrong!

The Niners' D can and will be passed on. I know regular season stats pretty mean jack at this point, but Matt Ryan lit them up for 348 yards (we allowed 178 to Ryan) and Carson Palmer put up a cool 407 (we allowed 172) against them. Cam Newton threw for 267 on only 25 attempts. They can get beat by taking shots down field.

The Niners' secondary does not scare me in the least - especially if Beast gets going early. Let them stack the box and Wilson will torch them - with or without Percy.

Personally, I think Russell goes for 250 and 3 TD's. He'll run for another 35-50. No turnovers.

Do that, and the Niners will be put on ice early.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Somewhere between option 1 and option 2.....like 240 & 2 TDs with a rating around 100 and most importantly, zero interceptions. Now if Harvin plays, I'll bump that up to 270 or so and his rating to 110 and possibly 3 TDs.

Hawksfan76

Reaction score
Wilson goes off this game and passes for 250+ yards 3 TD's 0 pics!!!!
Go Hawks!!!

The Delf

Reaction score
Wilson goes off, he has to. I mean, this is it ! Rivalry match of the Millenium, the 9ers are in you're house and the winner set's off to the SB. You lose and you're out, so there's no need to hold anything back, not this weekend. We'll show them what a Seahawk does to his prey ! :icon_new:

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Honestly I think Pete is going to stress ball control perhaps more than usual. Wilson will seize his opportunities, but I would not expect to see him doing anything crazy. Do what got you here!

StoneCold

Reaction score
kidhawk":14hwl1gh said:
Aros":14hwl1gh said:
Not me. I think the chains are unleashed Sunday. We will see the greatness that we all know he has in him. The runs, the plays, the scores...

Honestly I think they MIGHT be, but it depends on how the game goes. If we get a couple of early turnovers and a lead, I can see them playing ball control again.

Had to vote for number 1, but this will totally depend on how the game goes. If Russell has the big game it's likely because the final score is much bigger than anyone expects. I don' think Pete will take unnecessary chances. If we have a lead we could see a stat line for Russell of 11 for 18 for 175 yards.

What I do have confidence in is Russell's ability to put the team on his back if it's required. This is crunch time. Or as Russell would say, Clutch time.

Go Hawks!

SC

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I think he'll have a commanding game against a weaker SF secondary. But Sunday needs to be the Lynch show.

13thMan

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1xcp0vxw said:
We are going to see the same Russell weve been seeing

Can't agree just because if this happens, we lose.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Same Russell who isn't turning the ball over and the team is 14-3?
Yeah, that would be so horrible. Ugh