We have the best QB in the NFL!

BamKam

Reaction score
I wouldn't trade him for any other QB for OUR team but that statement is just dumb. Rodgers/Manning/Brees/Brady all work fantastic for their team and I know their teams wouldn't trade anything for them either.

Just bunch them all into one group, no need to rank them individually. RW is indeed elite with those guys and all of them work most effectively in their respective systems.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Technically you're right.

He has the highest passer rating, most TD's and most rushing yards of any QB so far this year. :D

sc85sis

Reaction score
I loved it last night when they showed the ratings for Russell inside and outside of the pocket and both were over 100.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I knew we had our dude after the KC preseason game of his rookie year.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
obviously going to be an unpopular decision around here but I would trade RW for Luck if you take away all the wierd chemistry/feelings parts of it. Like if we could go back and somehow have the 1st pick.

HansGruber

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1p4gcoci said:
obviously going to be an unpopular decision around here but I would trade RW for Luck if you take away all the wierd chemistry/feelings parts of it. Like if we could go back and somehow have the 1st pick.

Yeah, I'd much rather have all of his postseason picks and inability to win in the clutch that goes all the way back to college. Next Peyton Manning, indeed.

LOL

Cartire

Reaction score
HansGruber":1ut1qmjm said:
TheRealDTM":1ut1qmjm said:

Yeah, I'd much rather have all of his postseason picks and inability to win in the clutch that goes all the way back to college. Next Peyton Manning, indeed.

LOL

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding. "Tell him what he won Johnny"

Anthony!

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":ouudhnqw said:

Rw 6473 yards, 800 attempts Comp% 63.6, 8.1 ypa, 52 tds, 6.5td%, 19 ints, 2.4 int%, 100.5 QB rating, 1028 rushing yards, 5 rushing tds

Luck 8196 yards, 1197 attempts, complt% 57, 6.85 ypa, 46tds, 3.8td%, 27int, 2.3int%, 81.5 Qb rating, 632 rushing yards, 9 rushing tds

and that is just regular season

Luck Playoffs
3 games 55% complt, 7.15 ypa, 8 ints, 1 fumble. 6 tds, qb rating 68

Rw playoffs
5 games, 63% complt, 8 ypa, 1 int 1fumble, 7 tds qb rating 102

Not just unpopular but just plain wrong.

Cartire

Reaction score
Anthony!":wcvao22v said:
TheRealDTM":wcvao22v said:

Rw 6473 yards, 800 attempts Comp% 63.6, 8.1 ypa, 52 tds, 6.5td%, 19 ints, 2.4 int%, 100.5 QB rating, 1028 rushing yards, 5 rushing tds

Luck 8196 yards, 1197 attempts, complt% 57, 6.85 ypa, 46tds, 3.8td%, 27int, 2.3int%, 81.5 Qb rating, 632 rushing yards, 9 rushing tds

But look at all the pretty yards... oooohhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh

Anthony!

Reaction score
Cartire":qf7xe07b said:
Anthony!":qf7xe07b said:
TheRealDTM":qf7xe07b said:

But look at all the pretty yards... oooohhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh

LOL yeah and all the attempt sit takes to get them when you only compl 57% of your passes for less than 7 ypa.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":3l7chzy4 said:

LOL why? So we could turn the ball over 20 times a season and multiple times in the postseason. Wilson has played 5 postseason games I believe now and he has zero interceptions. Unless you count the game against the Falcons where he threw a int at the very end of the game after the defense couldnt hold them for 30 seconds.

StoneCold

Reaction score
I was thinking today about the talk "Is Russell" elite? I don't give a crap. RUSSELL WINS!

Boom

/end of BS

chris98251

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":pky6b4qy said:

I would not trade a Super Bowl win for a draft pick.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
chris98251":syftehdh said:
TheRealDTM":syftehdh said:

I would not trade a Super Bowl win for a draft pick.
:13: Oh that is soooooo well said

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Luck's yard stats is like "look at how many girls i dated for fun", while Wilson's yard stats is like "look at the quality dates i had, so i can find the right one to put a ring on it"

Cartire

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":vk63kwex said:
Luck's yard stats is like "look at how many girls i dated for fun", while Wilson's yard stats is like "look at the quality dates i had, so i can find the right one to put a ring on it"

I dont know if that analogy is fitting given Wilsons recent events.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":2z9clzvd said:

Well put!

Wilson will leave this one behind, though, to find another to put a ring on as well.

So... he's polygamous??? Who knew? :Dunno:

The Radish

Reaction score
One thing that identifies a great QB is the type of ball they throw.

Russell Wilson throws a beautiful spiral almost every time. I really noticed that on replays of games I have on my hopper.

For someone that grew up watching Joe Kapp throwing wobbling ducks that got there on time its a welcome change.

Best spirals I've seen? The mouth Trent Dilfer threw a great ball, ditto Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana. Bart Starr threw a great looking ball and that was in the days of 4 yards in a cloud of dust. lol

RW is right up there with the best with his gorgeous looking balls enroute to their target.

BTW Andrew Luck throws some ugly looking balls even tho they get there on time. And of course Payton Manning throws a nice tight spiral, especially great when they go to a Seahawks player in the SuperB owl.

:les: