Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Find someone later

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Don’t draft a qb

Votes: 35 59.3%

• Total voters

WarHawks

Reaction score
Trade up in the 1st next year and get the 4th best qb available. Snark.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Under this CBA you should take a QB if there's one available that you like for the draft slot. I'm completely unmoved by arguments worried about too many QBs.

For me that could still be Will Levis, Tanner McKee at #123 or later, and Clayton Tune at #198 or later. I'm also interested in Holton Ahlers as a priority UDFA.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Under this CBA you should take a QB if there's one available that you like for the draft slot. I'm completely unmoved by arguments worried about too many QBs.

For me that could still be Will Levis, Tanner McKee at #123 or later, and Clayton Tune at #198 or later. I'm also interested in Holton Ahlers as a priority UDFA.
If you are open to that, there's also DiNucci! Not gonna happen, but someone in the NFL could pick him up...

Ozzy

Reaction score
I still like the idea of Levis in the 2nd but I also trust John. If he takes a guy then great, if he punts it then there was no one he loved and I'm good with that.

Hooker is intriguing but he's old and will already be sitting behind Geno for a year or two and be 27-28 for his first start. But again if John loves him I'll be exicted for it.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Hooker is intriguing but he's old and will already be sitting behind Geno for a year or two and be 27-28 for his first start. But again if John loves him I'll be exicted for it.
I would think thats all the more reason to pick him. Geno seems to be doing alright in his 30's. With a good supporting cast of players he would work fine. Need to beef up the lines in this next round.

Last edited:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I would think thats all the more reason to pick him. Geno seems to be doing alright in his 30's. With a good supporting cast of players he would work fine. Need to beef up the lines in this next round.
I agree. If they feel it is necessary to get one this year Hooker would be my choice as I believe he is as good as any other QB in this draft. But I think picking a QB this year would be like refreshing the power steering fluid only when our fuel gauge is on E.

Hawk4life

Reaction score
PC/JS never do what we expect, ever. Nobody can even claim to have foreseen Round 1's results so who the hell knows. I'd be seriously surprised if we take a QB at all at this point.

CactusJack

Reaction score
I still like the idea of Levis in the 2nd but I also trust John. If he takes a guy then great, if he punts it then there was no one he loved and I'm good with that.

I think if they we're planning on taking a QB, then they would have traded back up into the first round to take one of them (Levis/Hooker). For the 5th year option.

I don't see it happening now.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
PC/JS never do what we expect, ever. Nobody can even claim to have foreseen Round 1's results so who the hell knows. I'd be seriously surprised if we take a QB at all at this point.
And honestly, if they really believe Geno is the guy for the next few, why would they?

toffee

Reaction score
Willing to trade up for Levis if he lasted to very late second round, remember DK?

12forlife

Reaction score
I'm hoping they hold their water this draft. Next year's draft looks to ne loaded with QB talent. Williams, Maye, Penix, McCarthy, Ewers, just to name a few