Sherman arrested.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Tusc2000":3jzgh4mv said:
I mean who hasn't crashed their car into a cement barrier, broken into an apartment and then fought with the police?
And k9 .. I didn’t even read about the car crash until now

xray

Reaction score
I guess he believed the recent rumors over the past year that resisting arrest was acceptable and even applauded behavior . Atta boy Sherm . :2thumbs:

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I honestly don’t understand why men who make a lot of money bother to get married. I mean if you want kids and a family go to another country and find a regular woman who isn’t in it for the money. I bet the story behind it in the public will be he’s a awful man. But his ex wife prob lied and took everything he worked hard for. That would make any man lose it.

Women are the only ones who gain from marriage. 75% of divorces are started with women. They dumb you take 3/4 of everything and get monthly payments for life. While men are basically homeless. Yea why men sign up for that is beyond me. Also prenups don’t mean shit anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xray

Reaction score
HawkinNY":4yh2zoti said:
I honestly don’t understand why men who make a lot of money bother to get married. I mean if you want kids and a family go to another country and find a regular woman who isn’t in it for the money. I bet the story behind it in the public will be he’s a awful man. But his ex wife prob lied and took everything he worked hard for. That would make any man lose it.

Women are the only ones who gain from marriage. 75% of divorces are started with women. They dumb you take 3/4 of everything and get monthly payments for life. While men are basically homeless. Yea why men sign up for that is beyond me. Also prenups don’t mean $h!t anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pu$$y is expensive . :D

hoxrox

Reaction score
https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/sea ... -violence/

Reached by cellphone, Sherman’s wife, Ashley Moss, was emotionally shaken and declined to discuss specifics of the incident that led to Sherman’s arrest.

“At this time we’re going to make no statements, except he didn’t harm anybody,” Moss said. “My kids were not harmed in the incident. He’s a good person and this is not his character. We’re doing all right, just trying to get him out. I want people to know no one was injured.”

Own The West

Reaction score
So much for LOB for life! So far they've only managed a 8-year bid, a restraining order, and a couple arrests...

edit: :sarcasm_off: Because people...

Rat

Reaction score
hoxrox":i38yl7sq said:
https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/former-seahawk-cb-richard-sherman-arrested-on-suspicion-of-burglary-domestic-violence/

Reached by cellphone, Sherman’s wife, Ashley Moss, was emotionally shaken and declined to discuss specifics of the incident that led to Sherman’s arrest.

“At this time we’re going to make no statements, except he didn’t harm anybody,” Moss said. “My kids were not harmed in the incident. He’s a good person and this is not his character. We’re doing all right, just trying to get him out. I want people to know no one was injured.”
An emotionally shaken woman? This should be front page news. Ripley needs to be there too.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Are we just assuming that Sherman was the driver of the car then?

Whole lot unknown here.

Remember the crazy speculation when our former CB was supposedly waving a gun in the face of people, robbing them in broad daylight, and then making a GTAish getaway screaming off in a Lambo?

Let it play out.

It isn't as if the police is not prone to making statements to the press that are more speculation than definitive, especially with interest in athletes or the pressure of DV accusations.

The list of cases where it all unraveled differently once the facts came out is fairly long.

Interesting news. Absolutely.

But the reality will likely differ wildly from some of the stuff being put out right now.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":3r6nlxst said:
https://t.co/BoIrSWcXST

911 call.

Lady needs to be fired.

Omg yeah she does. That was the worst 911 operator I've ever heard. Very rude and unhelpful

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Own The West":3nnopg80 said:
So much for LOB for life! So far they've only managed a 8-year bid, a restraining order, and a couple arrests...

edit: :sarcasm_off: Because people...

Not to mention flipping off the coach in the middle of a game.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
HawkinNY":2m860i6e said:

Women are the only ones who gain from marriage. 75% of divorces are started with women. They dumb you take 3/4 of everything and get monthly payments for life. While men are basically homeless. Yea why men sign up for that is beyond me. Also prenups don’t mean $h!t anymore.

My sister is the breadwinner and has to drag her ex's carcass wherever she moves to because there's a kid involved.

Because the kid is there and shared custody, he gets a house as nice as her and pays for it. She also pays for his maid. I guess he has his own car and pays utilities. He's not expected to contribute more than being an acting teacher online ever. This will continue for eight years.

After that there will still be maintenance, I expect.

His life is, financially, cake because of the shared custody arrangement. He gets to live in some of the nicest places in the world. But he hasn't started much of his own life. Every time he tries my sister gets a new or better job. Even though his life is cake in terms of dollars I wouldn't want to be as emasculated as I imagine he feels every day.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
That 911 call is really sad. Operator sounds a total bitch. almost sounds like Sherman was having some sort of breakdown based on the threatening to kill himself comments from his wife and how spooked she is.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
TheLegendOfBoom":1m7ofdte said:
SNDavidson":1m7ofdte said:
This sucks man.

He's having a hard time.

If you're going through a separation, just quit drinking for awhile, and if you can't, get some help.

He'll bounce back, people screw up, and it always takes two.
He’s going through a separation??

Damn.

Richie, Richie, Richie….

What’s becoming of the Legion of Boom?

Browner, prison, Thomas, keeps getting in trouble, Sherman? Now in jail?

At least Chancellor is a stand up guy!

I’ve always said Chancellor is the best of the bunch.

On and off the field….

Please explain how Thomas keeps getting in trouble? He didn't get along with his teammates with the Ravens but I'm sure that isn't the same thing as getting arrested.

Back on the topic, it seems that Sherman wasn't in a hurry to sign with anyone. He's got more time to sit around now and think about what he wants to do next. I'm sure Goodell is salivating at the thought of suspended him.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1z2oydyf said:
TheLegendOfBoom":1z2oydyf said:
SNDavidson":1z2oydyf said:
This sucks man.

He's having a hard time.

If you're going through a separation, just quit drinking for awhile, and if you can't, get some help.

Damn.

Richie, Richie, Richie….

On and off the field….

Please explain how Thomas keeps getting in trouble? He didn't get along with his teammates with the Ravens but I'm not sure that isn't the same thing as getting arrested.

Thomas had the altercation where he was cheating on his wife and she put a gun in his face. Then he was harassing her, punched a window out at her house, and sent an "intimate video" of them to her parents and nanny. Then he punched a teammate.

I think that qualifies as "keeps getting in trouble."

hawkfan68

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":1z5bx12b said:
hawkfan68":1z5bx12b said:
TheLegendOfBoom":1z5bx12b said:
SNDavidson":1z5bx12b said:
This sucks man.

He's having a hard time.

Damn.

Richie, Richie, Richie….

On and off the field….

Please explain how Thomas keeps getting in trouble? He didn't get along with his teammates with the Ravens but I'm not sure that isn't the same thing as getting arrested.

Thomas had the altercation where he was cheating on his wife and she put a gun in his face. Then he was harassing her, punched a window out at her house, and sent an "intimate video" of them to her parents and nanny. Then he punched a teammate.

I think that qualifies as "keeps getting in trouble."

Ahh...I totally forgot he did those things. Those would definitely qualify as keeps getting in trouble.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":2f5lj5u5 said:
That 911 call is really sad. Operator sounds a total b!@ch. almost sounds like Sherman was having some sort of breakdown based on the threatening to kill himself comments from his wife and how spooked she is.

The calltaker needed to take control to focus the RP. The dispatcher needed to establish what parties were allegedly at the scene and whether Richard had weapons. Who they were looking for, his DOB and present description (at least car and clothing) was the immediately actionable info.