Sherman arrested.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Prayers for everyone involved. :cry:

As much as I LOVE the wonderful, beautiful game that is American football, I am never letting my son play it. At least until they TOTALLY figure out and find tangible ways to prevent CTE. I hope that isn't what we're seeing play out with Sherm.

Jville

Reaction score
I think many of the posts contained in this thread are most revealing as a window into the mind of their authors.

With regards to the actual subject matter, a concise summary is available thru this link >>> [urltargetblank]https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1442354/nfl-star-richard-sherman-booked-on-domestic-violence-charge/[/urltargetblank]

My own view is one of gratefulness for the work of all safety officers in securing the safety of all involved as well as the safety of the general public. Much thanks :2thumbs: Good job!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
xray":oftxlbr2 said:
HawkinNY":oftxlbr2 said:
I honestly don’t understand why men who make a lot of money bother to get married. I mean if you want kids and a family go to another country and find a regular woman who isn’t in it for the money. I bet the story behind it in the public will be he’s a awful man. But his ex wife prob lied and took everything he worked hard for. That would make any man lose it.

Women are the only ones who gain from marriage. 75% of divorces are started with women. They dumb you take 3/4 of everything and get monthly payments for life. While men are basically homeless. Yea why men sign up for that is beyond me. Also prenups don’t mean $h!t anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pu$$y is expensive . :D
Well can’t argue with that. Well maybe one day men will start turning the tables and start getting alimony and politicians will be forced to change the rules.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1b9i5ie4 said:
https://t.co/BoIrSWcXST

911 call.

Lady needs to be fired.
Yea she def has zero patience. His wife was a wreck. She really was bad.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":ifbyj31j said:
HawkinNY":ifbyj31j said:
I honestly don’t understand why men who make a lot of money bother to get married. I mean if you want kids and a family go to another country and find a regular woman who isn’t in it for the money. I bet the story behind it in the public will be he’s a awful man. But his ex wife prob lied and took everything he worked hard for. That would make any man lose it.

Women are the only ones who gain from marriage. 75% of divorces are started with women. They dumb you take 3/4 of everything and get monthly payments for life. While men are basically homeless. Yea why men sign up for that is beyond me. Also prenups don’t mean $h!t anymore.

My sister is the breadwinner and has to drag her ex's carcass wherever she moves to because there's a kid involved.

Because the kid is there and shared custody, he gets a house as nice as her and pays for it. She also pays for his maid. I guess he has his own car and pays utilities. He's not expected to contribute more than being an acting teacher online ever. This will continue for eight years.

After that there will still be maintenance, I expect.

His life is, financially, cake because of the shared custody arrangement. He gets to live in some of the nicest places in the world. But he hasn't started much of his own life. Every time he tries my sister gets a new or better job. Even though his life is cake in terms of dollars I wouldn't want to be as emasculated as I imagine he feels every day.
And it is wrong when men do it also. Judges need to tell whoever isn’t contributing to get their S together. But it seems to happen more to men. Rich men can afford to pay crazy amounts of child support and whatnot. My brother in law took home 50 dollars a week for 8 years cause the courts said he could have gotten a job at 75k a year when he took a job that had a higher ceiling and for 8 years made 35 to 45k. He was paying child support amount for a job he didn’t have. Child support is funding for family court. So the more they take in the more they get each year. They get raises when they collect more money. It’s such a grift.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
HawkinNY":2xbhuko3 said:
Shanegotyou11":2xbhuko3 said:

911 call.

Lady needs to be fired.
Yea she def has zero patience. His wife was a wreck. She really was bad.

So the way this should have gone down is with that dispatcher taking control. As in "I really want to help you, and you called me. I need information so that I can help."

You have to talk them down to the level of giving you information because until then you have no idea where to roll this call to.

Where is this person who has the problem now? What exactly is the problem? That's when you start rolling the call as an A-priority domestic assault with potential mental instability/alcohol use involved. Now the cops know who to go protect and they are also able to protect him.

Meanwhile she's still trying to keep the wife on the phone. Weapons involved? Description from head to toe. Richard Kevin Sherman, BMA, dob 3/3/1988, last seen in a vehicle of this model and color driving whatever direction on that street.

At that point now the PD knows who they are dealing with. You have to assume everyone got involved here from top on down is going to want to have an interest. Which. Let's be fair. Protects him.

Her getting into what the guy's name was after the two minute mark was like at least a minute thirty too late. They want help, you can't help them until you know where the person is who wants help and who they want help from. It's only at that point you can even send help and then after that it's about querying the RP as to identifying/description details of the subject and especially if they believe the subject has weapons.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2dx6ls3b said:
TheLegendOfBoom":2dx6ls3b said:
SNDavidson":2dx6ls3b said:
This sucks man.

He's having a hard time.

If you're going through a separation, just quit drinking for awhile, and if you can't, get some help.

He'll bounce back, people screw up, and it always takes two.
He’s going through a separation??

Damn.

Richie, Richie, Richie….

What’s becoming of the Legion of Boom?

Browner, prison, Thomas, keeps getting in trouble, Sherman? Now in jail?

At least Chancellor is a stand up guy!

I’ve always said Chancellor is the best of the bunch.

On and off the field….

Please explain how Thomas keeps getting in trouble? He didn't get along with his teammates with the Ravens but I'm sure that isn't the same thing as getting arrested.

Back on the topic, it seems that Sherman wasn't in a hurry to sign with anyone. He's got more time to sit around now and think about what he wants to do next. I'm sure Goodell is salivating at the thought of suspended him.

Besides getting in fights with his teammates, getting held at gunpoint because of a ridiculous threesome he was having with his brother and another girl, and his ex-wife still being granted a restraining order against him because he drunkenly terrorized her around the holidays this past year?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Well in that case Thomas' sin was sexing some other girl with his brother and his wife found out. But it wasn't actionable by the NFL or anyone else. The only thing that was actionable here was the loaded firearm that the missus was waving at his head. Doesn't matter if she wasn't familiar with one in the chamber concept.

Even if ALL the Richard domestic-violence associated stuff goes away because at the end Ashley and her family won't testify, there's still the matter of his hitting this DOT barrier and trying to flee from it while being completely plastered.

I mean for self preservation here, this is the time to say you're getting help, check into some rehab, keep tabs with the NFLPA who's now very concerned as you're leadership, and fix the problems. Whatever they are. Clearly quit trying to act like things are fine. It's not like most normal randos just have a bad day where they're caught in a felony hit and run DUI followed by a DV charge on the relatives of one's hysterical wife.

King Dog

Reaction score
It appears the only stand up guy from the original LOB is Kam Chancellor. Browner, Earl and Sherman are morons.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
xray":3omigm2w said:
I guess he believed the recent rumors over the past year that resisting arrest was acceptable and even applauded behavior . Atta boy Sherm . :2thumbs:
If he watched news over the past year and was resisting arrest you would have to think he's lucky to be alive.
Charged for breaking into his own house! They could get me for that one. I'd even confess to that one.

EDIT: Just read it was NOT Sherm's own house. It belonged to his wife's parents or something like that. Anyway, that's a different thing entirely from 'breaking into his own house". Sherm gonna need lawyer money to get out of this mess.

knownone

Reaction score
King Dog":29ysikpa said:
It appears the only stand up guy from the original LOB is Kam Chancellor. Browner, Earl and Sherman are morons.
Browner, Earl, and Sherm all clearly had a few screws loose when they were here. We just looked past it because they were good.

Kam's stock is at an all-time high.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Some of you are pure scum. Assuming things about a situation you have minimal details about, alluding unsavory things about a guy who clearly needs some kind of help.

Can’t stand people like y’all.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Jerhawk":3g8a5l4i said:
Shanegotyou11":3g8a5l4i said:

911 call.

Lady needs to be fired.

Omg yeah she does. That was the worst 911 operator I've ever heard. Very rude and unhelpful

Agree on the operator. Terrible.

If he drank 2 bottles that bring out looney thoughts and behavior.

We obviously know little at this point.

As for the Sherm possible returning to us, he's had injuries and has aged......would rather pass on him.

Edit in:

And seriously, he might even have CTE.

We don't know.

flv

Reaction score
2021 arrests for current and former Seahawks:

Chad Wheeler
Kemah Siverand
Frank Clark
Aldon Smith
Tamorrion Terry
Barkevious Mingo
Richard Sherman

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Throwdown":vsx0etjx said:
Some of you are pure scum. Assuming things about a situation you have minimal details about, alluding unsavory things about a guy who clearly needs some kind of help.

Can’t stand people like y’all.

I'll wait to hear Richard's side, as I'm sure he and his lawyers are feverishly working on their story.

But so far we have;

- got into an accident intoxicated
- threatened to kill himself on the phone with his ex wife
- wrestled with her uncle at her parent's home
- tried to evade the police when they got there
- K9 dog was deployed to subdue him

IMO Sherman's always been a stand up guy, even though he can be salty and abrasive. But he's never been in trouble, always been a good community and charitable family man. So I will absolutely give him the benefit of the doubt.

I just want him to get help if he needs it, and for his family to not be affected too much. I'm sure they're all super stressed out and not dealing well with this, especially his kids.

Boiler

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1kxorra4 said:

911 call.

Lady needs to be fired.

No kidding. Talk about a threat to public safety. A dispatcher who doesn't listen?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Boiler":1v9sna1r said:
Shanegotyou11":1v9sna1r said:

911 call.

Lady needs to be fired.

No kidding. Talk about a threat to public safety. A dispatcher who doesn't listen?

This wasn't just a failure of "listening." It was a failure to ask the right questions with the right questioning technique.

The first question of anything in any emergency is not WHO or even WHAT. The first question is WHERE. If you don't have the WHERE then you have NOWHERE to start this call rolling.

James in PA

Reaction score
I’d be surprised if there isn’t a story in the coming days that this lady was canned. As Charles Barkley would say, she was “turrible.”

Latest posts