It's official: Welcome home to the LOS ANGELES RAMS!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
If Rams play at USC next year that will be kind of cool to see Pete back coaching there for another game.

chris98251

Reaction score
Congratulations Alice !!!!!

I know you had been dreaming about this, we will enjoy it as well for the obvious reasons, no 10 am game and shortly Fisher should be looking for a job with the Browns or dare I say it the 49ers after the 2016 season.

I will say the benefit of being in L.A. is Free Agents love to go there with dreams of post career ambitions, so which QB do they sign that's in a lousy situation that thinks highly of himself and wants to be on the beach and sun.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
BullHawk33":3rqc9jtp said:
My condolences to the St Louis fans. I have a lot of empathy after the Sonics left.

That said, I am glad they can stop talking about the Seahawks moving back to the AFC with this move which would have happened if the Raiders and Chargers both went to LA.

Would you really feel that bad for okc fans if the sonics moved back to Seattle... Cause this is more like that happening

chris98251

Reaction score
BullHawk33":3hl0yfsh said:
My condolences to the St Louis fans. I have a lot of empathy after the Sonics left.

That said, I am glad they can stop talking about the Seahawks moving back to the AFC with this move which would have happened if the Raiders and Chargers both went to LA.

Never would have happened for all the reasons in the thread that was actually about it.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Good. Having an automatic 10 am game on the schedule every year is a grinder as well as an extra 1,000 miles of travel and I like the idea of more teams on the West Coast to balance things out a bit.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
Sooooo looking forward to the 'Los Angeles Roll Call' threads next season.

Yeah, I'll be there.

sc85sis

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":jiip9dfi said:
If Rams play at USC next year that will be kind of cool to see Pete back coaching there for another game.
Yeah, if they do play in the Coli, that'd be awesome. I'd better start saving $ now. I want to be there for that!

Edit: Ooh! Just thought of this: if the Seahawks/Rams game in L.A. is the day after a USC home game, we might get to see Pete lead USC out of the tunnel on Saturday. God that would be awesome!

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
sc85sis":r00jip4i said:
therealjohncarlson":r00jip4i said:
Yeah, if they do play in the Coli, that'd be awesome. I'd better start saving $ now. I want to be there for that!

Edit: Ooh! Just thought of this: if the Seahawks/Rams game in L.A. is the day after a USC home game, we might get to see Pete lead USC out of the tunnel on Saturday. God that would be awesome!

That would be great for you, Sis!

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":3q7lnxqi said:
Now just change the colors back and we're good.
I agree. The Rams ruined one of the coolest uniforms in the league. That Yellow and Blue was a great look. The Gold is amazingly drab.

Maulbert

Reaction score
TeamoftheCentury":1t4suz3c said:
FearTheBeak":1t4suz3c said:
I agree. The Rams ruined one of the coolest uniforms in the league. That Yellow and Blue was a great look. The Gold is amazingly drab.

I wouldn't mind maintaining the style of the current uniforms if they just go back to their previous colors.

kearly

Reaction score
This is the first and probably only time I'll ever have the urge to high five a Rams fan. With apologies to St. Louis fans, the Rams belong in LA, IMO.

TeamoftheCentury":3pjc6v90 said:
FearTheBeak":3pjc6v90 said:

I agree. The retro rams uniforms come on a bit strong, but the look just works. It's one of the better retro unis.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Gratz Alice.

Back where they belong in my opinion. Now they just need to bring back the old uniforms full time. :) Hell, maybe they should go old school blue and white. :)

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Uh oh, the NFC West now has three teams in the Pacific Time Zone. How will Goodell manage to finagle the scheduling rules to protect the Patriots and Steelers from having so much travel once every eight years this time?

Marvin49

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2eiqb2t3 said:
Uh oh, the NFC West now has three teams in the Pacific Time Zone. How will Goodell manage to finagle the scheduling rules to protect the Patriots and Steelers from having so much travel once every eight years this time?

HORRAAYYYY!!!

NFC West teams will no longer be the most travelled teams in the NFL anymore.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RedAlice":1cra490n said:
Ha! I am so happy to have that topic closed forever.

:thirishdrinkers:
Congrats Red Alice. :th2thumbs:
You are one of my favorite opposing fan reads on here, you always post with class and respect. :thirishdrinkers:

Maulbert

Reaction score
SeatownJay":36kl2fcd said:

And half the year, all 4 teams will be on the same time now, as Arizona doesn't observe daylight savings time.