It's official: Welcome home to the LOS ANGELES RAMS!

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Chapow":1an0mkea said:
I bet there is nobody, and I mean nobody, that is happier than Rams players and staff. They get to move from St. Louis to L.A.

That's pretty much like moving from a dumpster to, umm, I don't know, but something a helluva lot nicer than a dumpster.
And they get hosed on cost of living, and taxes, and crap traffic!
Better place to brand yourself though.

rideaducati

Reaction score
GeekHawk":218o0i0t said:
So are the people of LA savvy enough to learn how to Slow Clap It Out?

No worries, they made a video.

[youtube]0-d-Hf5Zzn4[/youtube]

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3elzxbol said:
Uh oh, the NFC West now has three teams in the Pacific Time Zone. How will Goodell manage to finagle the scheduling rules to protect the Patriots and Steelers from having so much travel once every eight years this time?
He'll do exactly what Rooney and Kraft tell him to do like he always does.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":c3odpbd0 said:
SeatownJay":c3odpbd0 said:
Uh oh, the NFC West now has three teams in the Pacific Time Zone. How will Goodell manage to finagle the scheduling rules to protect the Patriots and Steelers from having so much travel once every eight years this time?
He'll do exactly what Rooney and Kraft tell him to do like he always does.

They'll put the Miami Dolphins in the NFC West and AZ in the AFC East.

Xarbx425

Reaction score
Welcome home Rams! Grew up with the Rams being in LA and "St. Louis Rams" just never caught on for me.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2o0qnu2w said:

Some east coast fans were already bitching about having 3 west coast games next year :lol: :lol:

Fade

Reaction score
[youtube]onRk0sjSgFU[/youtube]
It just feels right to have them back in LA.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
YAAAYYYY another city and fan base gets screwed. The city put up money for a new stadium unlike Oakland and even found a corporate sponsor but to hell with them, "Stan the man" had cash and that's all that matter. Curious, I wonder when the CLink becomes old and outdated?? But the Hawks would never leave Seattle, oh wait it was tried. Nobody cared when the Rams left in the first place; a big collective YAAWWWNNNNN. You deserve better St Louis..

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1lwltdkf said:
seahawk12thman":1lwltdkf said:
You deserve better St Louis..
I'll argue this one all day long. Why does the city of St. Louis deserve better?

When the team won they were supported. Maybe you were too young but did you see the Kingdome in the 90's when Behring wanted to move the team?? Remember the blackouts?? The Seahawks were such a joke of a franchise California didn't even want us. The Rams had a great following before Kroenke flushed it down the toilet.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":13i4izb7 said:
If Rams play at USC next year that will be kind of cool to see Pete back coaching there for another game.

That WOULD be cool.

And if there are more Trojans than Rams in the stands, he might even get an ovation! :lol:

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":h4b4f5kr said:
RolandDeschain":h4b4f5kr said:
seahawk12thman":h4b4f5kr said:
You deserve better St Louis..
I'll argue this one all day long. Why does the city of St. Louis deserve better?

When the team won they were supported. Maybe you were too young but did you see the Kingdome in the 90's when Behring wanted to move the team?? Remember the blackouts?? The Seahawks were such a joke of a franchise California didn't even want us. The Rams had a great following before Kroenke flushed it down the toilet.

Kroenke didn't ruin the team. Frontiere did on her way out of SoCal. Rams then had a very brief glory reign with the GSOT and then they sucked again. Then end of that is not Kroenke's fault. I've supported the Rams through the winning and losing - so I've no sympanthy for StL fans who say, "Oh, but they've sucked so we don't support them."

Also, stick to facts: St. Louis put a clause in the lease they used to draw the Rams to St. Louis in the first place that clearly and legally stated that they were required to keep the stadium in the top 25% of stadiums. They refused to do this and per the lease the legal right of the Rams was to relocate if this was not met.

So, St. Louis does not deserve better. They should've honored the terms of the lease they used to draw in the Rams in 1994. Per Kroenke, the Rams initially only asked for the right to sue, but St. Louis wanted the right to relocate instead.

It's always very sad when good fans lose their team (I know) and I do have sympathy for good StL fans - especially families that have been going to the games.

But, StL got what they set up for themselves with that lease in 1994 that took my team away. Hard to say they deserve any different since they set it up.

Osprey

Reaction score
Marvin49":1qsrgl1x said:
Gratz Alice.

Back where they belong in my opinion. Now they just need to bring back the old uniforms full time. :) Hell, maybe they should go old school blue and white. :)

So this:
Dm 130604 nfl schefter deacon jones

Latest posts