Votes: 57 58.8%
  • Hate him!

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Neither love or hate.

Votes: 38 39.2%

• Total voters

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Like DK, won't say love. I'd say love if he was able to make hands catches reliably, but at that point he'd be like a freakin' cheat code.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
yay let's hate people good call on a football forum weirdo

bileever

Reaction score
Love his passion and his fire. I would love to have an OC use his size and speed to greater effect. Would also love to see DK figure out how he might be able to translate his skills into more YAC.

toffee

Reaction score
DK Metcalf, the one and only current Seahawks player that has high trade value. Metcalf and to some extend Witherspoon.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Straight up, who would you take Edelman or DK?
DK Metcalf, and easily. DK's 2023 was 3 yards off Edelman's best year, and he did it on harder targets.

DK's worst year would be above average for Edelman's career.

It took Edelman 5 years in the league to eclipse 360 yards in a season.

DK already has 7 more career touchdowns than Edelman. DK has had 5 seasons, Edelman played for 11.

Rat

Reaction score
I like that he's passionate. If that means an occasional personal foul... well, you gotta take the bad with the good. I hope he never changes.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I voted love, but would be willing to trade him for a boatload of picks and/or a can't miss qbotf. We're in a rebuild, and he's a major asset.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Hate is such a strong word. So is love.

Let's just say I like him...as a friend.
My feelings exactly, especially as it applies to the term "hate", of which my understanding of the word means that you want to see that person dead. There are very few people in this world that I truly hate.

As far as the poll question goes, it would be better if we used a scale of 0-10, with 0 being that you want him dead and 10 that you want to have his baby. I'd probably be around a 3.5-4.0.

toffee

Reaction score
If, and big if, DK and our #16th could get Caleb Williams, would you pull that trigger?

WarHawks

Reaction score
If, and big if, DK and our #16th could get Caleb Williams, would you pull that trigger?
It would take a lot more than that I think. If that's all it took, I'd do that in an eye blink.

DirectMessage

Reaction score
Carson Palmer begs to differ, he's putting on the table his Second-team All-Pro (2015); 3× Pro Bowl (2005, 2006, 2015); NFL passing touchdowns leader (2005); and NFL completion percentage leader (2005)
That's better than I thought he did, tbh.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
This poll is interesting.

It looks like 50 percent love DK and close to 50 percent are rather indifferent about DK.

Those posters that are indifferent neither love or hate the guy is probably some of the posters that wouldn’t miss or even call for DK to be traded….

That’s crazy.

I guess half the board wants DK with Seattle and the other half, don’t care, if DK is on the team or not.

Dot Net is a tough crowd!

Lol.

chris98251

Reaction score
This poll is interesting.

It looks like 50 percent love DK and close to 50 percent are rather indifferent about DK.

Those posters that are indifferent neither love or hate the guy is probably some of the posters that wouldn’t miss or even call for DK to be traded….

That’s crazy.

I guess half the board wants DK with Seattle and the other half, don’t care, if DK is on the team or not.

Dot Net is a tough crowd!

Lol.
No, we have many that feel any antagonistic or volatility needs to be cut immediately, why it took so long for us to make a impact, we were a team of good guys, we didn't win till we got an EDGE you know Kenny Easley and some nastiness, Knox helped there and Krieg had an edge about him as well.

Flores and Erickson brought back either too nice, too incompetent along with Behring, Wasting Tez's talent.

Remember Seattle loves to fight for everything and anything, trees, birds, etc., but don't let their sports teams have any fight in them, that's embarrassing.

DirectMessage

Reaction score
No, we have many that feel any antagonistic or volatility needs to be cut immediately, why it took so long for us to make a impact, we were a team of good guys, we didn't win till we got an EDGE you know Kenny Easley and some nastiness, Knox helped there and Krieg had an edge about him as well.

Flores and Erickson brought back either too nice, too incompetent along with Behring, Wasting Tez's talent.

Remember Seattle loves to fight for everything and anything, trees, birds, etc., but don't let their sports teams have any fight in them, that's embarrassing.
That and Seattle likes to hold on guys cause he's our guy. General lack of ruthlessness and tepid passion. Pretty much all the teams except the Sounders, IMHO.