SuberB owl string

seahawksny

Reaction score
AFC Team will decide. We were road team in 05' and we wore home blues then.

Tbone

Reaction score
I'm talking about what to do for the SB not that when it comes to Seattle. I was thinking Vegas as well but decided to stay put.

253hawk

Reaction score
No alternate unis are allowed in the Owl, so no wolf greys except for the home playoff games (if we so choose.)

hawxfreak

Reaction score
After the drafts these guys had and the way they find diamonds in the rough that fit our scheme
Nobody does that better and that's the main reason we are here

seahawksny

Reaction score
253hawk":14yz2113 said:
No alternate unis are allowed in the Owl, so no wolf greys except for the home playoff games (if we so choose.)

No way we wear anything else but dark blue on dark blue at home

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
I try not to go to big super bowl parties. Something always happens where I never watch the game itself,,,,,, Boobs, alcohol, both.

Steve2222

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":3lsxbhh0 said:
I try not to go to big super bowl parties. Something always happens where I never watch the game itself,,,,,, Boobs, alcohol, both.

The SB in 2005 I was so hammered. I was pretty emotional after the game not going to lie. Got blacked out.

Ugh it was rough.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2erq82lq said:

If the Hawks make it? I will be looking at boobs, in a very expensive NYC hotel room, with a very attractive woman, who will also be in an extremely strong mood to please me for taking her back to New York.

If the Hawks don't make it, I will be looking at those same boobs, but they will be used as comfort to get me past the fact that there are no more football games. In both cases I will be beyond drunk. Boobs make everything better.

ChiefHawk

Reaction score
Two reasons:

1 - Russel
2 - Wilson

Poise, drive, and in spite of the records and accolades - humility.

Most of the other teams read too much of their own press and lost sight of reality.

I do not believe Russel will, and that example for the team can prevent others from committing the same mistake.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
jhawk91":1ciu1xqf said:
They lost some big players in Reed, Lewis. and Boldin

Reed and Lewis were liabilities last year. Better defense this year. The loss of Pitta and the overpaying for an average QB were the major sins. That and Ray Rice has been bad.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Two plans-

1) Go to Vegas with Fiancee. Bet heavily on the seahawks. Profit.

2) If I somehow win the ticket lottery amongst season ticket holders...beg borrow and steal to get the $$$...cry tears of joy in the frozen snowstorm of NJ.

Option 2 would be murder on the wallet....my fiancee would end me...unless I took her. I'd make her marry me after the game in the stadium so we could call it a wedding and make parents pay for it :p

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
John and Pete are simply masters at finding the kinds of guys they want in their system and equally adept at coaching those guys in how to play in their system. They are well aware of how many of the current guys are going to command big raises and I'd bet they've already targeted which ones will get them and how much they will be. For those places where they can't pay the current guy it'll be 'next man up'. And I've no doubt that 'next man up' will be the next player the fans fret about losing.

Of course, that's still a year off. Next year we're still living on the cheap and will once again be the deepest team in the league.

mikeak

Reaction score
I am ok with a crappy season after winnin the Super Bowl....

Seriously it is a fine problem to have

And it disregards the average age of that Baltimore team vs ours

Basis4day

Reaction score
Like they said, no alternates in SB.

You can wear them as much as you want in playoffs so long as they're isn't a conflict of colors per NFL approval.

Interestingly, both teams are allowed to wear home colors during Superbowl. The designated home team must agree, and the commissioner must conclude there is no conflict. See NFL Bylaws Section 19.9(B) and 19.9(A).

We'd probably need to play a team that wears red or orange for this to happen.

BreesIsOverrated

Reaction score
253hawk":2qgqcl5q said:
Dumbest thing ever. No reason why teams shouldn't be able to use whatever jersey they want.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
If we win the super bowl I don't care about next year, I'll be glad to finally win the big one.