The Annual Adopt a Rookie Thread

Rocket

Reaction score
bigskydoc":33n9b74n said:
Alex Singleton, LB, Montana State University. Why not another Linebacker from the Big Sky State? (Brock Coyle was my adopt-a-rookie last year)

Second place would be Nate Boyer. Much respect.

Third O-BOOM Guacamole, just because of the name.

- bsd

Weenie... beat me to it.

I like O-BOOM too.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Im going to go with Tyler Lockett

Unless he is injured he is going to make an impact JUST on special teams returning the ball. I think he will come on later in the season and probably wont be thrown out there too often as WR earlier in the year.

Img24390169

Hawks46

Reaction score
Typically I like to pay attention to the defense. This year,

I'm going with Tyler Lockett. I don't know why, I just had a feeling about him before the draft.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
12thbrah":1lxzyt44 said:
Pre-ordering Lockett jersey

Me too, Lockett will become Wilson's 2nd favorite target after Jimmy. I think Graham, Baldwin, and Lockett will be a great combo for Wilson.

Sac

Reaction score
Lockett is going to kick ass for us. A receiver that can get himself open running ankle-breaking routes without having to rely on Bevell's play calling is going to get on the field early, and often.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Frank Clark will bring beastmode-type effort to the LEO position.
After he sacks Nick Foles a couple times in the Rams games, in close games and helps us get two W's against the Lambs this year, you'll all be Frank Clark believers.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Everytime I adopt a rookie, he gets cut early in training camp. Not going to jinx anybody.

idahohawksfan

Reaction score
I was going to say Lockett as I think he will be a great addition but after more thought I am going with Glowinski.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Tyler Lockett: Adopt him? I have a spare room, he can move in and my wife will fatten him up, (she knows how, just look at me!). This was the one player I wanted to come out of the draft with.
I've been on the Tyler Lockett bandwagon since December. I predict he will be OROTY and Clark may have a shot at the DROTY as well. These guys are really good. Great draft.

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
Glowinski for me since I live an hour and a half from WVU and think he has that nasty streak Cable wants. I think (and hope) he will start sooner than anyone else in this draft.

original poster

Reaction score
Lockett 100%

I think we're onto a huge winner with him on the team. Between him and Jimmy, our passing game has improved beyond what I thought was possible before FA and the draft.

Melencause

Reaction score
Going with Kristjan Sokoli cause of the physical potential. A Real JJ Watt level speciman.

grizbob

Reaction score
Since I've recently discovered I'm unscrupulous, gonna go with Frank Clark :stirthepot: