Bowie or Breno?

Should the Seahawks start Bowie or Breno?

• Michael Bowie

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Breno Giacomini

Votes: 109 90.8%

• Total voters

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
Right Side..... 53 250 4.7 43 3 0 0.0 0 0 11
Left Side..... 57 231 4.1 24 1 2 0.0 1 0 14
Middle..... 64 318 5.0 25 2 4 0.0 1 1 15
Left Sideline..... 27 111 4.1 20 1 1 0.0 0 0 5
Right Sideline..... 37 229 6.2 23 1 0 0.0 0 0 14

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
Basis4day":mfxzvuub said:
Sgt. Largent":mfxzvuub said:
thebanjodude":mfxzvuub said:
Wait, what's been wrong with Bowie's play? All in-depth analysis of the games he's played in tend to single him out as doing a good job.

Long's 3 sacks and 4 tackles says otherwise.

One game. No one is perfect.

You better be if you play for the Seahawks......with our rich tradition of winning we cant have any mistakes on our field.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":1egavnj9 said:
HAHAHA.....so some hacks from wanna be websites say he he didn't play well? If i wasn't so lazy i could find articles praising him. How about actually pay attention to the OL instead of letting everyone make up your mind for you. He is better than McQ. He is better than Bowie. He is better than Carpenter. Bottom line. Stats show how much better the yardage is when Lynch runs right.

P.S - the fact you used PFF as information makes you lose all credibility

That's cool. I watch him play. I don't think he's playing well. I posted the thoughts of others who watch the tape closely to show you it isn't a crazy notion. If you have a link that shows his yardage relative to where he's running, that would be nice to see. Context is always good.

Basis4day

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":2xbg0k1o said:
Basis4day":2xbg0k1o said:
Sgt. Largent":2xbg0k1o said:
thebanjodude":2xbg0k1o said:
Wait, what's been wrong with Bowie's play? All in-depth analysis of the games he's played in tend to single him out as doing a good job.

You better be if you play for the Seahawks......with our rich tradition of winning we cant have any mistakes on our field.

There are 3 backups playing on the O-Line right now. Mistakes are going to happen. Bowie had been improving, but was awful against the rams.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
DavidSeven":cigqsdbn said:
The Dirty Truth":cigqsdbn said:
HAHAHA.....so some hacks from wanna be websites say he he didn't play well? If i wasn't so lazy i could find articles praising him. How about actually pay attention to the OL instead of letting everyone make up your mind for you. He is better than McQ. He is better than Bowie. He is better than Carpenter. Bottom line. Stats show how much better the yardage is when Lynch runs right.

P.S - the fact you used PFF as information makes you lose all credibility

That's cool. I watch him play. I don't think he's playing well. I posted the thoughts of others who watch the tape closely to show you it isn't a crazy notion. If you have a link that shows his yardage relative to where he's running, that would be nice to see. Context is always good.

Right Side..... 53 250 4.7 43 3 0 0.0 0 0 11
Left Side..... 57 231 4.1 24 1 2 0.0 1 0 14
Middle..... 64 318 5.0 25 2 4 0.0 1 1 15
Left Sideline..... 27 111 4.1 20 1 1 0.0 0 0 5
Right Sideline..... 37 229 6.2 23 1 0 0.0 0 0 14

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
One game. No one is perfect.[/quote]

You better be if you play for the Seahawks......with our rich tradition of winning we cant have any mistakes on our field.[/quote]

There are 3 backups playing on the O-Line right now. Mistakes are going to happen. Bowie had been improving, but was awful against the rams.[/quote]

I was being sarcastic

Largent80

Reaction score
Long is a pro bowl DE. Bowie is a rookie.....what more needs to be said?.....If you are talking Sweezy, he is basically starting his first full year ever as an offensive guard. Good lord, we are stuck with what we have, get used to it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Basis4day":2ra7zptx said:
Sgt. Largent":2ra7zptx said:
thebanjodude":2ra7zptx said:

If you think Bowie's played well, you're delusional. If you think anyone on the Hawks line is playing well you're delusional. Lynch's production is down, our passing yards are down, Wilson's completion percentage is down, and Wilson's set to be sacked almost twice as much as last year.

Our pass protection was poor BEFORE Breno and Okung went down, now with Bowie and McQuistan playing tackle it's downright awful. Just one game? LOL.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1bubwuce said:
You keep telling yourself that. :roll:

You will see. He is the RG of the future for this team. Carpenter will be long gone before Sweezy goes anywhere. He has been the most consistent player on the OL this year. If you want to hate him because of some dumb penalties then fine but don't make yourself out to be a fool not knowing what you are talking about.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1an9geby said:
Our pass protection was poor BEFORE Breno and Okung went down, now with Bowie and McQuistan playing tackle it's downright awful. Just one game? LOL.

I was perfectly happy with his improvement until the Rams game. No one is saying they're playing well and it's not like there are magic all-pro lineman just floating around out there.

Who are you starting at line, right now if it were you making the decision?

Basis4day

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":23so0vbu said:
SoulfishHawk":23so0vbu said:

You will see. He is the RG of the future for this team. Carpenter will be long gone before Sweezy goes anywhere. He has been the most consistent player on the OL this year. If you want to hate him because of some dumb penalties then fine but don't make yourself out to be a fool not knowing what you are talking about.

I wouldn't use the term "happy", but he is the best option at the moment.

The Dirty Truth

Reaction score
Basis4day":3q4hezbh said:
The Dirty Truth":3q4hezbh said:
SoulfishHawk":3q4hezbh said:

I wouldn't use the term "happy", but he is the best option at the moment.

Compared to McQ, Bowie and most of the time Carpenter they are plenty happy with what they have in Sweezy.

Basis4day

Reaction score
The Dirty Truth":281t785t said:
Compared to McQ, Bowie and most of the time Carpenter they are plenty happy with what they have in Sweezy.

I think we're delving into semantics so i think i'll leave it at that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not knowing what I'm talking about? Says the guy who actually thinks Sweezy is doing a good job. Laughable

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Basis4day":39u6xor6 said:
Sgt. Largent":39u6xor6 said:

I was perfectly happy with his improvement until the Rams game. No one is saying they're playing well and it's not like there are magic all-pro lineman just floating around out there.

Who are you starting at line, right now if it were you making the decision?

Bowie, because we don't have anybody else. But that doesn't mean he's doing well. This conversation started when you said he's only been bad for one game, and that's not true, he routinely grades out poorly...........as do most of the O-lineman save for Unger.