Your most recent Seahawk merchandise purchase (pics please)

Riley12

Reaction score
Thanks to someone here, who alerted me to the availability of actual team equipment down jackets from the Super Bowl
at the Pro Shop (shown here, modeled by our owner) I picked up one for me and one for my dad. They are beautiful.

Screen shot 2014 02 05 at 30346 PM zps46c33d57

Also at the Pro Shop, they have 11 month Super Bowl Champion calendars with a different shot from the game for each
month. March was Wilson. this month is Chancellor.

Rainger

Reaction score
James in PA":1dgwoj59 said:
Finally got around to framing the limited edition S.I. magazine

eputeza7.jpg
Wow good for you. I bought this same photo and the ball and the dvd and everything from Si and have never received anything. Only their shitty mags.

Greenhell

Reaction score
James in PA":1swqvb7e said:

eputeza7.jpg

Looks good. What size frame did you go with? Looking to do similar to my issue.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Riley12":374skt52 said:
Thanks to someone here, who alerted me to the availability of actual team equipment down jackets from the Super Bowl
at the Pro Shop (shown here, modeled by our owner) I picked up one for me and one for my dad. They are beautiful.

Screen shot 2014 02 05 at 30346 PM zps46c33d57

Also at the Pro Shop, they have 11 month Super Bowl Champion calendars with a different shot from the game for each
month. March was Wilson. this month is Chancellor.
You're welcome........ just wish it was small enough for me!

Riley12

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3d0dl1db said:
You're welcome........ just wish it was small enough for me!

Ah! Thank YOU, ZorntoLargent, for the heads up.

Yep, since they were for players (with pads and all) the smallest size they had was XL. I don't mind the extra roominess.

James in PA

Reaction score
Greenhell":ncqs7bc9 said:
James in PA":ncqs7bc9 said:

eputeza7.jpg

Looks good. What size frame did you go with? Looking to do similar to my issue.
Thanks. I got it at Michaels. I forget the dimensions but its called a "comic book / magazine float frame." I was looking for a frame that would specifically fit a whole magazine, not just the cover. As you can see, I gave it a white backing so it doesn't have the "floating" look, but I'm sure it would look good that way too.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1397007727116.jpg[/attachment][attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1397007744531.jpg[/attachment]

Went on a spee after the superb owl. See you can spot each item.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1397007727116.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397007727116.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 4,828
  • uploadfromtaptalk1397007744531.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1397007744531.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 4,828
A

Anonymous

pmedic920":vy10q49x said:
Paracord survival bracelet.
This one is very well made by a firefighter in Cali. Only $9.
ymary9an.jpg

"Survival bracelet"?

Oh, I see, in a pinch, it could be unraveled and the cord used to kill or tie up an attacker. Or better yet, used to construct a rudimentary lathe that one could use to fashion an effective weapon out of a tree branch to fend off an angry Gorn.

Cool.

pmedic920

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1mpoumgs said:
pmedic920":1mpoumgs said:
Paracord survival bracelet.
This one is very well made by a firefighter in Cali. Only $9.
ymary9an.jpg

"Survival bracelet"?

Oh, I see, in a pinch, it could be unraveled and the cord used to kill or tie up an attacker. Or better yet, used to construct a rudimentary lathe that one could use to fashion an effective weapon out of a tree branch to fend off an angry Gorn.

Cool.

Actually there are many uses for the cord in these, in a survival scenario.
I don't plan on ever needing to use it in that manner but you never know.

http://survival.outdoorlife.com/blogs/s ... er-fashion

http://www.survivalbracelet.com/emergen ... -paracord/

Scott, what's a Gorn?

Edit: NM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorn

tleise32

Reaction score
some folks in this thread have WAY to much money lol. this is how the nfl gets its billions i guess

Canhawks

Reaction score
Not related to the superbowl,but I picked up a game used Leonard Weaver jersey and recently framed it.The seller assured me it was game used,but you can never be sure.I was quite thrilled when surfing through the net to find the pic in the insert of the frame,when zoomed it I can see a repaired rip and some helmet marks that perfectly match up to the jersey which is good enough proof for me.
 MG 2653

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Yup, photo proof helps.

Attachments

• Turbin Tear compare.jpg
    Turbin Tear compare.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 3,965

Anglo-Hawk

Reaction score
I wanted one for a while, hesitated and lost out (and didn't want to pay e-bay sharks lots of dough).

So now I've got one with a winners patch.

1507964_10151975011886722_3812659646035483624_n.jpg

Can't wait til it turns up in the UK, it'll be very much suited to our climate!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
pmedic920":3bnad7uq said:
Purdy dang proud of myself for pulling the trigger on this.
9ybeqade.jpg
This is very cool!! Well done :th2thumbs:

hawkfannj

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2a7s3iux said:
Hey, ZtoL, If you bought that 1994 Mirer jersey you are wearing in that pic with Turbin off of ebay, you may have bought it from me. (Sprintcarscott). (94 Mirer's were extremely hard to get so several fakes were made from blanks. Mirer actually wore a size 46 so if it isn't a 46, it's not a real Mirer jersey. Largent wore a size 44. ANY Wilson Largent jersey that is not in a size 44 is FAKE. Just some info I got from my friend who worked for MacGregor in WI. and worked in the area that made the Prestige Teams line under the Wilson label. Any Wilson (brand) jersey that has no second jock tag was not game worn either. He has since passed on but was an invaluable resource for me when I was amassing my collection years ago.

All of this went on eBay in a matter of three weeks a few years back. That Mirer jersey I sold there was the real deal and extremely rare. The 93 Wilson players jerseys had screen-printed numbers but stitched names, 94's were all stitched and were from then on. Not many know that tidbit either.

This was a shot of about 40% of the jerseys I had at one time. I had 20 pairs of socks, 42 pairs of pants, 12 on-field towels, 9 helmets, 8 pairs of gloves, and a pair of Shaun Alexander' shoes, up to about three years ago, but have since sold it all.

Jerseys

Might be crazy to some of you, but I absolutely have ZERO of the latest design jerseys. Just haven't pulled the trigger and they are so frikken expensive for game-worns anymore. At one time, I had an estimated $40,000 in Seahawks actual game-worn Seahawks merchandise. That, my friends, is a mental illness that I have thankfully overcome.
Looks like my closet too all old school jerseys ! That chad brown one is awesome!!!

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Hey CANHAWK Where did you get the silver thingy to hold your football in your display. Thanks for any info.