Your most recent Seahawk merchandise purchase (pics please)

pmedic920

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":27xhk41d said:
Our Man in Chicago":27xhk41d said:
Which one of you gents/ladies is responsible for this craziness?

That's a screened replica jersey, by the way.

Yea but it has the correct chroma-flex patch !!!!!!!!!!!

Notice the placement of the patch?
Ehytu6ez

Here is his game worn. Sy7aduja

A5eqanaq

And a shot of his walking around one.
Aza5yhej

The eBay jersey matches neither.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
In regards to my previous post: ( which was made with HEAVY sarcasm )

The super bowl patch on the jersey *is* the correct chroma-flex patch. It's not the embroidered version but the correct "public" available version. Nothing was said or referred to as which side the patch was on

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
Yeah, people would essentially pay 200$ just for the patch, since it is on a crappy quality jersey, and not placed correctly (as in where it was placed in the game, that jersey has the "media day" placement,, ): Complete madness! They can get a separate patch almost that good for 1/10th of the price...

BHF

Reaction score
People thought I was crazy scooping up handfuls of the confetti at the game. I think it added the perfect touch.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 4,725

ZagHawk

Reaction score
BHF":2s69f554 said:
People thought I was crazy scooping up handfuls of the confetti at the game. I think it added the perfect touch.

Ticket looks funny sideways. I bought this one and it seemed to do well.

Aspxi2fproductImages2f 16920002fff 1692840 xl

I brought back confetti too, BUT I have no idea where I put it lol. Shame the confetti in the crowd wasn't lombardi shaped like the ones on the field. I should have went down to ask someone to grab me some.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":150niol7 said:
Yeah, people would essentially pay 200$ just for the patch, since it is on a crappy quality jersey, and not placed correctly (as in where it was placed in the game, that jersey has the "media day" placement,, ): Complete madness! They can get a separate patch almost that good for 1/10th of the price...

I think they did a pee poor job on the Super Bowl Jerseys in regards to marketing.

leading up to the SB, Nike full well knowing we are wearing white and most fans are going to want to buy jerseys of the same color.

White: Game Day Only (patch thankfully on the correct side)>
Blue: Game day AND limited (patch on the wrong side on top of that).

After SB:
White: almost nowhere to be found regardless of type
Blue: tons and SB patch that crappy sewn one and only available in gameday.

Elites: Non-existent Pre/during/post Super Bowl with SB patch.

I'm thankful I have my white RS jersey with the chromaflex patch, but ideally I would have liked to buy it in an elite or at least limited. Shame Nike really didn't take advantage of it. I bet you if the Broncos won they sure as hell would've had a large supply of the right colored jerseys, with chromaflex patches in multiple jersey grades.

BHF

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm still not 100% sold on the horizontal ticket alignment. But I wanted it framed with the confetti and front page reprint, and it looks less weird than it would have had I done it horizontally with all that negative space. Maybe if I had left it in the lanyard? Ah well. Still damn proud to have it on my wall.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
BHF":2hkasxw4 said:
Yeah, I'm still not 100% sold on the horizontal ticket alignment. But I wanted it framed with the confetti and front page reprint, and it looks less weird than it would have had I done it horizontally with all that negative space. Maybe if I had left it in the lanyard? Ah well. Still damn proud to have it on my wall.

The frame I showed earlier looks really good. Given it has the score on it, the gold framing. Top that off if you bought a program from the SB (vs the ones you see here), that program had a holographic cover, so combined with that and your ticket. Let's just say the frame is very, very shiny and eye catching when you walk by it. It's well worth the $130 for it.

I'd take that frame you're using now, and maybe use it for the NFCCG (assumign you have a regular ticketmaster ticket).

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
byau":2e08sghs said:
While a bit more of a pedestrian purchase of memorabilia, as they say sometimes it is in the delivery :D

[youtube]0AuXeZA4YcU[/youtube]

I mean ...waving a flag so hard you fall down .... that's something right? :D
Too cute!

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
It was only $9.99 on amazon prime (no shipping) - I got caught in it's tractor beam.

24e0tqc

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
bought me a wolf grey P-Rich jersey...should come in the mail any day now. :thirishdrinkers:

Howie_16

Reaction score
Ordered this autographed photo from FootballFanatics.com, then had it framed locally. Ordered the pennant off of ebay. Now both are proudly displayed in my Man Cave.

Imagejpg1 zps92645d31

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Howie_16":1maq3o2g said:
Ordered this autographed photo from FootballFanatics.com, then had it framed locally. Ordered the pennant off of ebay. Now both are proudly displayed in my Man Cave.

Imagejpg1 zps92645d31

Nice!

But the Flames suck.

OP
OP
tom sawyer

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Well, not a "purchase" but a "gift" from a dear friend. (not starting a new thread for Seahawks "gifts")

I LOVE HAWAIIAN SHIRTS TOO!!!

Dxe2hh

2hgcw01

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
i haven't been posting on here for a bit so i'll show a few items i picked up this past season:

Custom made #BEASTMODE T-shirt

20140529 095215 zpsbd97dd2c

Nike Superbowl Media Day Jacket

20140529 095259 zps4451676d

Marshawn Lynch NFC Championship 2013 Game Used Shoes

20140624 131117 zps1555bd4b

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
everyone asks me that...

........"yeah I did"

........"smelled like Victory!!!"

Largent80

Reaction score
:lol:

I would too. How disturbed are we?

Related question. How did you obtain those and price?...just curious.