Your most recent Seahawk merchandise purchase (pics please)

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":2yz2haxd said:
Why spend $295.00 on a Nike Elite customized jersey when you can buy an authenticated (with NFL hologam sticker) player issue blank jersey from the seahawks, and then take it to the official jersey letter'er of the Seahawks and have your own "team issued" customizible jersey!!

The team issued blank was the same price off the the Seahawks auction page. Plus the lettering will end up being another $75.00 on top of that but this is a TEAM ISSUED jersey!!! Cuffed sleeves and all!! WOO HOOOOO

Pictures when it's all done!!!!!!!
I'm guessing the real lettering will cost more than $75.
A nameplate was $30 from Seattle Tackle Twill, the place that does the REAL thing.

I just paid $275 for a GAME USD Shead jersey.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":25dnbv5h said:
Why spend $295.00 on a Nike Elite customized jersey when you can buy an authenticated (with NFL hologam sticker) player issue blank jersey from the seahawks, and then take it to the official jersey letter'er of the Seahawks and have your own "team issued" customizible jersey!!

The team issued blank was the same price off the the Seahawks auction page. Plus the lettering will end up being another $75.00 on top of that but this is a TEAM ISSUED jersey!!! Cuffed sleeves and all!! WOO HOOOOO

Pictures when it's all done!!!!!!!
Have you ever tried one of those on?
TINY
Also they aren't cut like the fan version.
They fit weird. Only the SKILL and QB cut fit ok.
The LINE and LBK fit, fit weird.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3ok57ld0 said:
I'm guessing the real lettering will cost more than $75.
A nameplate was $30 from Seattle Tackle Twill, the place that does the REAL thing.

The two custom seahawk hoodies I had done at ST&T with a name plate, front and back numbers was right around $70.00 a piece IIRC

ZorntoLargent":3ok57ld0 said:
I just paid $275 for a GAME USD Shead jersey.
Well done. I would rather have my personal name and number as I know I will never be traded or released!!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Snagged this bad boy last week on the way to Snoqualime.
Was at a "sports authority" for $4.99. Thinking it was mis marked.
I really like it because I can get 4 fingers in the hole, I mean handle. I hate coffee cups with small handles :{)
7976dda8ddb09cd069b08f5784b89d09.jpg

Largent80

Reaction score
I have finished painting my Seahawk bar and am now applying many coats of high gloss Polycrylic. Also ordered a nice metal Hawk logo for the front and it is being made.

When it's finished I'll post some pic's.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
White Devil":1ewgdguo said:
Meedsy":1ewgdguo said:
Where did you get the chunk of field turf?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CR9 ... ge_o00_s00

Says it's currently unavailable now. Hopefully they release more. I actually was lucky enough to be on Twitter when the Seahawks Pro Shop sent out a tweet about it.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/SeahawksProShop/status/707642294699216896[/tweet]

Yeah, they have buy it now stuff on amazon, but I go here every few days.
http://auctions.seahawks.com/

I paid $20, then I looked and a few hours later they changed it to $25, then they were gone.

253hawk

Reaction score
I wonder how much bodily fluid has soaked into that turf? :pukeface:

Anyway, got this:

beastmmaaaddd.png

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
253hawk":193fyr1z said:
I wonder how much bodily fluid has soaked into that turf? :pukeface:

Anyway, got this:

beastmmaaaddd.png

well, they do clean it...............

MB12

Reaction score
I've looked for photos of an elite wolf grey jersey and can't find it anywhere on the internet (other than the rubbish photo the NFL shop/fanatics provides).

Please could someone who owns one post a few pictures of theirs? I'm deciding whether to get a blue elite or a grey elite to add to my white elite.

Thank you.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
MB12":2bsj5mju said:
I've looked for photos of an elite wolf grey jersey and can't find it anywhere on the internet (other than the rubbish photo the NFL shop/fanatics provides).

Please could someone who owns one post a few pictures of theirs? I'm deciding whether to get a blue elite or a grey elite to add to my white elite.

Thank you.

Sorry to be captain obvious.........
Are they not exactly like your white one? only........... grey?
:stirthepot:

MB12

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":1mh63dsv said:
MB12":1mh63dsv said:

Thank you.

Sorry to be captain obvious.........
Are they not exactly like your white one? only........... grey?
:stirthepot:

well yes, but I want to see the exact color if that makes sense haha! Just curious before I spend a fair bit of money. My Dad has a blue elite so I know what that looks like.

P.S. Your jersey collection is awesome

Latest posts