AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
will.jpg

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Awesome.

On a sidenote, I wonder if the Hawks have someone on staff whose job it is to follow around the trophy and wipe fingerprints off it. Seems like that would be a full time job.

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
Very nice! I think I would like it better though if the word "challenges" were substituted for "problems".

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2pbwmfe3 said:
Awesome.

On a sidenote, I wonder if the Hawks have someone on staff whose job it is to follow around the trophy and wipe fingerprints off it. Seems like that would be a full time job.

Good to see there are other forum members with OCD like me who think about this stuff.

OMG MARSHAWN, WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING THE LOMBARDI, YOU WERE JUST SPRAYING CHAMPAGNE ALL OVER THE PLACE!"

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
I have weak prepulse inhibition that limits my startle response and I got chills when I saw this. Powerful image. Powerful emotion. Powerful man.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1hojfewn said:
Missing_Clink":1hojfewn said:
Awesome.

Good to see there are other forum members with OCD like me who think about this stuff.

OMG MARSHAWN, WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING THE LOMBARDI, YOU WERE JUST SPRAYING CHAMPAGNE ALL OVER THE PLACE!"

"OK Russell, make absolutely sure you know how you want to hold the trophy for this picture because once you pick it up, by God you cannot move your hands!"

Latest posts