• Robert Turbin

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Draft replacement

Votes: 65 41.7%

• Total voters

hawknation2015

Reaction score
hawksurething":3bpfd02x said:
Here is real breaking tackles behind the line. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJbd1yctaVo

Here's the gif I made sloppily:
yDJdqx.gif

hawknation2015

Reaction score
hawksurething":2c7gxmks said:
hawknation2015":2c7gxmks said:
hawksurething":2c7gxmks said:
Here is real breaking tackles behind the line. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nJbd1yctaVo

Here's the gif I made sloppily:
KrpO7Z.gif

Look up how many tackles he broke behind the line of scrimmage vs ajayi's numbers. Then you will see. :)

I'm not aware of a database for broken tackles in college football. Both players certainly had their share.

hawksurething

Reaction score
I just put up a poll and actual footage of runs to see who evades or breaks the most behind the line. Then you will see what I mean.

marko358

Reaction score
Sounds like Deangelo Williams was released. One or two year deal if Lynch retires or are we better off with Turbin and Michael?

EDIT: Never mind. Looking up his stats it's obvious this guy can't handle a full season anymore as he's always hurt. It's funny how you lose track of certain players once you stop playing fantasy.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Isn't DeAngelo from the Seattle area?He looks not far from the Beast size ect.I don't want him to replace Beast but rather be a 2 headed monster pounding the crap out of Def Lines with the Beast.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Peterson and DM would be interesting, but I would guess the team would draft someone in the first four rounds and go with a three headed monster for the season (four if you want to add in whomever is the teams FB next season). Then I would guess they would reorginizing the backfield a bit after seeing what they have after the seaason.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Mark Ingrham anyone? Probably the most similar running style to Lynch that is available.

farhat

Reaction score
Turban and Michael are clearly not ready. If they were, the Seahawks would not be offering a 29 year old running back a new contract that may be worth over 10 million/year. Many of you are thinking we should draft his replacement, but what makes you so sure we will find a rookie that is remotely as good given the past 2 RBs we have drafted? By the 31st pick, Gordon will be gone. Do you want to bet your future on Gurley who is injury prone? There is a reason Schneider has said he wants to trade the 31st pick.

farhat

Reaction score
Adrian Petersen is the only running back that can fill Marshawn's shoes. But, I have the feeling Marshawn will be a Seahawk.